All Comments on 'I Become Wendy's "Wife"'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Why would you want to be humiliated like that? How can you live like that knowing you only get to jerk off and have to take orders for everything?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Superb

Wonderful story so far, Got my little soldier standing to attention !!!

Colin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hawt!

Great combo of my fav fetishes!! I tented and came into my panties...my highest tribute!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Run now

This is you losing your wife.

"I think I pefer men"

"Why don't you wank off in front of me"

"I've got a date on Saturday"

Susan you have lost Wendy. Sorry.

Lord Zero 3rd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot little story keep it up!

ps - reading the comments below, why do people read these type of stories if they don't like them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I to wonder why some read these stories.

I get so excited reading about other men who like me live to bring women pleasure. I could live between me ladies legs bringing her oral pleasure and wnen she is kind enough to bring big cocked men into our bed or meet the out I am double happy to give her and her man for the night all the oral relief I can. If you havent eaten another mane cum from your wife you haven't realy showen her your love. Anther thing is that you become in part a little bit of the men whos cum you are eatin, wheather fresh from his cock or your wife when you swallow his cum and digest it it helps build your body, so yes you become a better man with the more you eat. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Powerful Women

The power balance in my marriage shifted 2 year ago: my wife was promoted to vice president of the division I work in. I supervise the warehouse and she's in charge of all logistics. I report to her at work, and lately, at home. She works late - I make dinner and clean up after. She plays golf on Saturdays, I handle the housework. At parties I stand around with the"other wives". In bed she uses the same drive she uses at work, and she's always on top. She's kind to me, and I love her, but clearly, I no longer wear the pants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What could you say???

Well since you have some pride and self respect and she has demonstrated her total lack of love or respect for you, you could simply say NO! And if she pushes it ask her either to leave or pack your bags and leave. She's using you a a toy. In her sick, perverted little games. Walk away and if she gives you any static, give her a black eye and a split lip as reminders that she's a manipulative bitch and that you no longer are willing to be abused and demeaned. End of story.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Next? Grow a spine

And throw her out. What's she going to do? Spank you? Break if off in her ass. You're a man aren't you? This is just another sorry story about a weak willed man and a bitch wife. Nothing clever or interesting in the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
For lord zero

You are under survey for copyright infringement of porn comics. Don' be a fool and spare yourself troubles with justice for sharing comics which are not yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How long before she caught Aids?

And passed it along to him? Was he really that stupid that he wanted his wife to use and abuse him without regards to his health and safety? Seems like a load of crap of me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Read

I really enjoyed this story, lots of humiliation and girly clothes which is what I enjoy.

Janinethecd xx

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

The reader doesn't know the set up or situation that brought them to this point, but I would think that if she couldn't feel him, then he couldn't feel her, and for how long. People do get married for love, and that doesn't always mean a perfect fit. The fact that they are discussing her date with her boss, at least indicates some amount of communication between them. This story could be very good with some back round, and communication

What if her boss's wife suspects something and has him under surveillance? Another marriage broken up because of infidelity? or how about, the boss is setting her up to do the whole staff, and taping her so he can blackmail her, or get her fired?

Before you bring another person into a situation, there should be some heavy communication first, not the way the wife did it in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
UNFINSHED

SAID MORE TO COME WHERE IS IT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why?

Why would he want to become a woman? And why would a wife want to turn her husband into a woman? If she's decided she's gay, get a divorce and marry a woman. But why go to the trouble to try and turn a man into a woman? It won't last and it;s likely to end badly for her when he remembers he has both pride, self respect and the physical ability to beat the crap out of the bitch. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not finished, but I was hard reading what you have written so far.

OutsidenudistOutsidenudistover 2 years ago

Just finished reading this, outstandinding...!! When will you continue this story ? (smiling) Hugs and Kisses...

jennifurzoejennifurzoeover 1 year ago

Wendy's wife is so lucky and sissy susan is even luckier with the help in becoming what she should've already been turned in to..,i simply can not wait for more..,

pokeyridepokeyrideover 1 year ago

I really like where this is going !!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Unfinished crummy story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
1001 Followers
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...