All Comments on 'Summer in the Pacific'

by Lovefreely1993

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Semicolons

Semicolons aren't for decoration. After a while they annoyed me and I couldn't think of the story.

If you insist on using them, find out what they're for. Most of yours in this story aren't just needless; they're simply wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
incomplete

Good build up but ur story needs sum more to it. U ended it too abruptly n it feels too incomplete..... Make her thoughts come true about the ass-fucking or go more into detail with the story, did he move in?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Oh I want to read about what happened next

With the rest of the family showing up in the next few days, they have a little bit of time to enjoy their new found sexual relationship, but what will happen when the rest of the family comes home?

Will they have to sneak around and find time to have sex without getting caught, or will they have to refrain from having sex altogether?

I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
an excellent story of hot motherfucking

Here it's all about a mother who loves her boy, her "beautiful, strong, sweet, perfect son." To his mom, Jamie's so sexy she even loves his cute boyish butt, to her it, too, is "perfect." Mom opens up her mommy-hole for her boy, and it's no surprise that Jamie's more than willing to stuff it with his big stiff prick. The boy's wanted to become a motherfucker for a long while, he knows his way around a twat, and gives his mother some great cums. He grunts and blows his young balls up the same cunt he came out of, filling his mother's mommy-hole to the brim with big doses of creamy semen for the first time. Will this be the last time? Somehow I don't think so.

arsekoarsekoalmost 11 years ago
Great horny Mom

I love that you had Mom take the initiative.

Don't be afraid to milk that out a bit (sorry, and unintended pun) and let love and lust mingle a little.

Gotta go and check your other stories out now.

Cheers and good luck with your son one day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great writing.

Really got me off - bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not bad

Pretty good but the ending leaves one hanging. There is more to this story and I think you should write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tense

Not bad, gotta learn tenses...other than the multiple past/present tense issues not bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous