All Comments on 'Giving Head For The First Time'

by Orallover92

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Lee2012Lee2012about 11 years ago
Rather abrupt..

...and ignoring your needs, huh? I would have approaced this by first licking you all over. Then flipping you around into 69 and feeding my cock to you slower.

Sometimes i's easier to get the lady willing to suck cock when she has a live and enthusiastic tongue twirling around her pussy and clit.

But that's me. Hopefully you have been properly intoduced to an experienced tongue.

Great story

Lee

mcollectmcollectabout 11 years ago
Great, especially for your first submission

Keep on writing; I'll look for your next story! 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good tempo

You can write.. Keep it going

sharkandpensharkandpenabout 11 years ago

I get that the factor here is power and submission and that's what is supposed to turn the reader on, but this story is not about getting a cock shoved in your mouth than it is about giving head. It was very light on description as to what the main character is doing, save for one small reference to "increasing the suction with my lips" or something to that effect. It's also light on description of arousal, aside from writing that you were "turned in". When he pulled your hair did it hurt? Hurt in a good way? Send shivers down your spine? I think if you focus in on capturing those details you will have a more compelling read, and it won't read like how a man thinks a woman feels during a BJ if that makes any sense.

It is well written save for these things, I think you should definitely keep writing :)

Orallover92Orallover92about 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to everyone who commented. Particulary the last comment. I'm not very good at describing how it felt am I. I could never think of the right analogies to make it real. I have to say I'm blown away by the response so far and will try and say more about how it feels next time. It is probably the most important part.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 11 years ago
Well it was half a good story

Would be much better if he had shown more appreciation instead of trying to get as much as he could at once....oh yeah college. I was a little older by the time I really got going and I still show signs of being an asshole

rkc_rider61rkc_rider61about 11 years ago
Good start

You wrote quickly very similar to what you experienced. I think with more practice you can become a good writer. If you really liked sucking cock then more experience will help there as well. Suggest you use your hand around the base to control how much and how deep someone pushes a cock into your mouth or throat. Good luck and look for more of your experiences and fantasy.

spurtonspurtonabout 11 years ago
Sweet and delightful

Congradulations. Though not quite a story, your account of your first blow was very HOT. Your honesty shone with such sincerity that it brought back memories of the first time a gal sucked me off and I'm quite a bit older than you. With respect to advice, do what comes naturally (no pun intended), don't be inhabited, act on your desires and relish the fact that you like to swallow. as if it were a blessing. Keep working at both cock sucking and writing erotica. You seem to be a natural at both. Recall your adventures in the privacy, delight in them and let your imagination have its way with them. Journalists are journalists. Writers of erotic fiction embelish and exagerate in the the service of erotica. I'd like to say more but this is not the appropriate venue so I'll drop a line or two in your contact box. Eagerly awaiting round two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very very sexy

Wow, how about a date.

I like the eye contact. Very few gals do it, but it is a real extra turn on. One gal I knew would moan when the cum began. Another would speed up the sucking when the end was near.

Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good short story

It is good to start out with small size so not intimidated. A way to take charge is to have guy shave and call it cute penis. It will work wonders in relationship.

LordGlutLordGlutabout 11 years ago
Good

I hope you can write more stories like this. I like stories that focus on oral.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

I hope you will share more.

JevaxJevaxalmost 11 years ago
Looking for more!

Enjoyed your story very much. Looking forward to more submissions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I would kiss you afterwards

If you wanted to makeout after swallowing my load would be just fine with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Kinky, I really liked it! Should put some more detail into it about how he pleased her and how he moaned and groaned! A real turn on, made me soooo wet, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Giving head first time

Thanks for sharing your story, very interesting and we'll written. Many ladies would not like for it to happen that way, being forced to do it and swallow but some probably wouldn't mind. The only thing that should have been different is you should have made him kiss you, After all, it's his cum, he just came in your mouth and you swallowed so he should have to taste it as well, I mean fair is fair lol!

glade4656glade4656over 3 years ago

A great story I also would have kissed her after she swallowed my cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This seems obviously fake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, write some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous