All Comments on 'Diamond in the Rough Ch. 01'

by Azalia

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
*****

Interesting. You might consider finding an editor, but it's a promising first effort.

Five, for starters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

"Lord Brandon had told him that if he could prevent a scandal from his daughter's actions it would be in both their interest as friends. Meaning, Lord Brandon wasn't going to ostracize the family form the socialites"

No particular setting? So far all I see is it belongs in the dark ages.

'Ya... you got me"

Yet another writer who uses YA in the wrong context numerous times through out this story that NEEDS a hell of a lot of EDITING! 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so far...

I like the direction its going. Just needs an editor. Totally a five though. ..

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOabout 11 years ago
*****

I thought as i read most of this story that it was set in the Dark ages... amagine my surprise when i read the Lord phoned her father ... A little background on what era the story is based in would be helpful, but i like this story i can see myself getting hooked ... good start, looking forward to the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lost timeline

Unrealistic

AzaliaAzaliaabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank for all the comments... seriously.

I'm definitely going to check over everything, I sent this story off without looking it over. As for the setting, it isn't suppose to be realistic, it's an amalgamation of people, evens and technology stuffed into one timeline. However I'll try to make everything clearer as I go along.

Thanks for reading, you didn't have to take the time out to let me know how you feel but I'm glade you all did.

Barnabe93Barnabe93about 11 years ago
I like

So far.

I hope you update soon!

Janez9Janez9about 11 years ago

Wow...please tell me that you're updating this story I want to read more...I feel so bad for Jeanne please update!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I don't mind the "lack" of timeline

If you said that it was set in the 1600's then you'd have some history buff telling you that people didn't say "shit" back then or people stopped wearing that style of dress 5 weeks and 2 1/2 days prior or that type of flower hadn't been brought to that section of the world and therefore your entire story has no credibility.

Actually, I prefer that the time line is not clear. It's like you're creating things from scratch so you can go anywhere from there. You can create any time period, any world, or any race of people that you want to. People who make movies and tv shows do it all of the time. People don't seem to realize that all that we have grown accustom to is not a "given". If not for certain people being in the right place and right time or for things happening a certain way; we may not have cars...we may not have cell phones...we may not have a lot of things. Your reality could be the result of someone missing their date with destiny.

I do have my own gripe about how the Black man is portrayed negatively and I hope that is not the reason that she will turn to her "interracial love", but hey, I don't have to like it. It's your story. Write it how you want. Tell anyone who objects to write their own fucking story...including me. :)

~M~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

WHERESS CHAPTER 2!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FINISH PLZZZZZZZZZZZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

plzzzz finish da story I think u got a great start

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

you have to come back and add more please

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
so good

more please, i need to know what will happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please update

I love Love love it, please update soon! With sprinkles on top

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous