All Comments on 'Destinbury'

by thornapple

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Work

After your early two tries I think you found the right story line and it was enjoyed. Like your work and hope you keep it up. Thanks.

thatrobthatrobabout 11 years ago
So Worth The Time To Read

I'm more than a little surprised to not see more comments here. I found your story to be extremely enjoyable to read.I can see how this story could continue indefinitely,and with that thought,I encourage you to continue the story with these characters.I was curious about Nila for example.Please carry on,and thank you for your efforts.

mammoetmammoetabout 11 years ago
GREAT

What a story, great read, just a bit long behind one title but it would be a 5+ if it was posible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
why 101 pages with 1 description

How lazy of the author to not even make into chapters. You can search for virtually any word and find this story - and up to the read to scan the 100 pages to find it?? That is either lazy or self-centered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unbelievable, in many ways

As with any story of this length, a lot of repetition that an editor might have trimmed. But incredibly hot in sections, and in overall conception. The female characters all felt fairly interchangeable from a dialogue standpoint, though their character conceptions were different. Only Char (initially) had a different voice, Nila and Molly's dialogue was interchangeable, a little too much parallelism. Despite these complaints I gave it 5 stars due to the quality of the overall writing and audacity of conception. With better editing of the storyline this story is easily at the quality of the best writing from Rehnquist, Daniel Q. Steele, QHM1, etc. Only 4 comments previously, if this had been in Loving Wives there would have been 1500.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
101 PAGES - HOW INCONSIDERATE & LAZY

OK - I admit 101 pages is a lot of writing but if you search for a phrase you like & find this story - good luck finding the phrase in 101 pages !@! MAYBE easy for the author to never break into chapters - to never come up with a different description for each chapter - to just write write write but how inconsiderate for the reader. AND from my scan talk about taking 100 words to say a 4 word phrase !@! JUST TOO MUCH Darn effort to try to find anything. PLEASE BREAK THIS UP, if you have any consideration for your readers at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hard to believe

you kept my attention that long !! Ya sucked me into that story kid ! That was a fun read and I enjoyed it a lot...Thanks for the effort and imagination ( even developed all of those characters ) it must have taken to wander thru this strange flight of the whatever your twisted mind was doing while you were writing this. I was entertained and amused all the way thru. Your efforts weren't wasted on me. I spent hours inside your very odd mind and it was fun. Nice to go there and then say thanks (harder to do with paper books) to the author. Good job! Scotty .. slowrdr@aol.com

GHreaderGHreaderabout 5 years ago
What a great book to read

Thank you Thornapple.

this was a long and elaborate story that I thoroughly enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
101 PAGES - HOW AWFUL

AUTHOR TOO LAZY to make into chapters. so if search for words - go find in 101 pages - why bother

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous