All Comments on 'Princess Gives It Away'

by dab10

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it,

Thanks for writing. tom anon

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Sweet Revenge

Daddy got his Lil Girl and Princess LOL

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
A shame about the shed load of errors

they more or less mangled what could have been a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That's just gross

Nasty and sick. A lot of wives are too attached to their families but that is too much.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

a little fast but sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Get

..your tenses right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Are you sure this was even edited?

A 'harry' rat? I think you meant 'hairy'.

And then there was this gem: "She is gave me all the B.S.". What the fuck does that even mean?

Please stop turning out shit like this.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Why a motel???

Daddy has a perfectly good, and big, house! Why a Days Inn? Daughter goes to Daddy's house for a two hour visit. No one blinks! So he's rich! Hilton, not Days Inn, but his house is STILL cheaper AND nicer!

One little detail can screw up a whole Incest story. Yep, it's in the wrong category, also! Well, maybe ... From the narrator's perspective, it is LW!

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 11 years ago
Sexual Abuse?

If he has been having sex with his daughter since before she got together with our hero, he probably has been having sex with her since she was a minor.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
NOT GAVE IT AWAY

just fucked it off. TK U MLJ LV NV

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
You really need to watch...

Your tense; you're mixing past and present in the same sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really bad

"BarneyR" ain't feedin' the bulldog, or the hairy rat, either. Almost every story on this site is better than this crap. No one could confuse "placebo" birth control pills with active pills; they are a different color. Everything else about the story sucked, too. Please, YOU CAN'T WRITE!!! NEVER POST AGAIN! Seriously, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ooff!

I feel like I just got socked in the stomach reading this. Your switching between the past and present tense is a bad writing error, but the fact that the dog could have jumped out of the window because the husband had to take a detour and that it just happened to be by the Day's Inn at the precise moment the wife was there, and the fact that the receptionist spilled everything to a person who she thought was a complete stranger boggles even the wildest imagination. There was nothing even remotely erotic about this.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Damn

Screw off all the complaints about tense. This was a funny weird revenge tale. Kind of a combo incest/loving wives tale. Instead of calling his wife a mother fucking slut he calls her a father fucking slut.

OH YEAH

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
this was different

gave it a 4, not worried about the "tenses" it was a good story.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
Princess is a fucking mutt. You're serious?

Hilarious. I think a couple of idjits actually took this seriousy. Went for 1* hit the fucking 5*. I regret that.

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
Hee

Now that was funny........A total laugh....thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

a different tilt to the phrase, daddy's girl. It was filled with the stuff of humour and the revenge. Hoperfully he made a little profit on the sale of the hour to more than recoup his loan

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Humorous

Short and simple, but a bit wooden and grammatically awkward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FFS

THE WORD IS THROUGH are you so fucking lazy you can't write it or you just can't spell? THRU is for texting, but then given the lack of editing I'm not surprised. You really are lazy aren't you? The grammar, punctuation and spelling errors are unbelievable, but then I guess you're too lazy to take some sort of pride in your writing.

You changed a bit after BarneyR got done with it? What bit? The WHOLE thing needs a decent editor, I suggest you find another, because even if you changed a bit BarneyR certainly doesn't know anything either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
THRU

The person who made the THRU comment is obviously a sad lonely ass, with a very tiny circle of friends! I would imagine that this person is morbidly obese and with a little luck will gorge himself to death and not be found for several months. Get a life and offer constructive critism to a very good story...... In the UK you would be called a "Bell End"! (Penis tip)

cpetecpeteover 11 years ago
All you wannbe English Professors please...

..go back to you job making the fries, or working the Drive Thru, before returning to your mothers basement.

Let the rest of us enjoy this fine fun tale dab wrote for our reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... I love revenge stories. My one gripe; erotic stories need sex.

Panther Fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good idea

But a lazy execution. This sounded more like a high school report than a story. Next try, take your time and fill the story out a bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyed the different twists you introduced

Overall a good story with good pace, the author can ignore the two comments below that have as their main point the proper spelling of THROUGH. The nit pickers frequently miss any comments about the content of the story. I would hope that the author does not let the villian's off the hook so easily because motivation for them is as important as the hero. Simply describing the motivation as once a week incest for the wife and her father is hardly realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not a bad attempt

Good portrayal of a psychotic husband. Only criticism of the story is that it should give more detail about Sue, probably abused and controlled by her father and neglected by the nerd husband.

Decent attempt though at a first story.

timebomber427timebomber427over 11 years ago
Anon Agreement

I gotta agree with the anon below me; this was a bit too rushed, even for a mostly non-sexual story.

If there is a god, or a god of jokes/humour, forgive me...

Really, there was more dog than bitch.

pogmapogmaover 11 years ago
Jesus H keyrist

I get fricking sick of that ass hole anon. If some of these pickey snot suckers would read the writers bio they would have found out the writer has motor skill problems that function at a slower rate than his thought process and that obviously leads to other problems. Being 66 years old I was taught to spell phonetically so I have no problem with his spelling.

I wish asshole-anon would quit being an extension of his Jr. high school English teacher and just sit back, read the story and make comments about the story and how the writer can improve it At least Dab10 has the nerve to write.

A hearty thanks to Hdog2 for his take on this story ---- I agree with him.

y

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I NEEDED THE CHUCKLE

THIS ONE IS FUN...GOOD JOB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
revenge served cold

The best bit is that he forgot about the pills bonus revenge

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Revenge can be sweet no matter how limped wristed

Revenge is better without compassion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Funny story

Just needs to have a little better editing.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
PRINCESS TURNS INTO A PAUPER

and all in the family happened, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Vocabulary

I would have given it a 5 except for the poor vocabulary--there for their, and other errors--let me guess--C's and D's in English and quit school early--such a shame you are a dame good writer please read a lot more-not trying to put you down but the story suffers from errors

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Great Revenge

The funniest part was that the cunt was impregnated by her own father. Maybe she'll marry her father, huh? Make the child legit.

Ha

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Upon a second reading I still like it BUT...

On second thought it has been my experience that birth control pills (at least the three different brands I have seen) have the "dummy" pills different shade from the other pills, sometimes a completely different color. This woman is dumb, admittedly but even she would not notice something like that. I still liked the story and was able to overlook minor errors in spelling or tense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not sure what was worse

The incest with ex-daddy warbucks, or the bromance with cool hand George??? I get that you wanted a lot of humor in this one, and I neither took it too seriously, or cared too much about his lack pain and angst over her betrayal. But the yucks and chuckles just weren't funny enough to save this story from being mostly a uncomfortable, rambling, cliché-filled, and mediocre revenge tale. I guess you never felt you could do better, since this was your one and only shot. Sad, really, because I bet if you had kept trying, you might have been able to come up with something better than this. I would have tried, because this is a pitiful entry to leave as your legacy to Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This was a funny story, but ...

... the way you write is so very distracting. Although you get the information across most of the time, the writing itself is confusing and, to me at least, a tiny bit insane. What you really need is a real editor to clean up your writing, all of it!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
On the third reading I just want to add this advice for his ex-wife.

Get an abortion, you stupid bitch. And Frank should remember to tell her that Princess gave them away. That should give him a little more satisfaction. Good story (and not all that strange, either).

RhomanovRhomanovabout 10 years ago
The dog did it

It was all a Princess plot so she can always sleep with her trained human. 😂

Thx!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
He should have kept the dog!

The dog saved him. He should have seen to it that the dog got a friend and ate nothing but steak for the rest of its life! Funny story.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
The dog...

He should have got the dog...He was save by her...

kjohns2001kjohns2001about 9 years ago
OMG!!!

OMG!!! Soooooo good!!! I have to agree though that he should have kept the dog. Why? Two reasons, one being he owed it for outing the cheating, the other being that it would have been torture for the slur to lose the furry rat that she loved more than her husband!

I love the revenge, but also the advice given in the story...ALWAYS get a prenup!!! Once you do make sure you never cheat, and make doubly sure that you can't be set up or fall victim to a fake affair. If you have anything to lose then you'll most likely have the resources to invest in security cams for the office. Always making sure to NEVER be in the position of being alone with a woman other than your wife will be a necessity, but it should just be considered as another cost of doing business.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WHO EVER SAID

Incest is the Best and did not finish the quote. TK U MLJ LV NV

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
Absolutely !!

This was just so damn cool of a story. I enjoyed every word of it.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Sick

Sick stuff: adultery, incest, and the evil of causing her to get pregnant with her father's child. I am not against justice being served, but tampering with her birth control pills and causing a pregnancy is not just, it is sick and evil. So, once again we have another story about unlikable people that the reader cannot care about. Still, it was well told and a quick read.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 8 years ago
ROFLMAO

OK, I just fell off my computer chair laughing, now I've got the hiccups and I can't breathe properly. This was just soooo good! Nothings too good for a cheating spouse!

Morgan DeWolfe

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Always fun

to have a sense of humor, hmm

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 8 years ago
Rolling across the floor laughing my head off...

...I really enjoyed this one. Well done, indeed. 5*

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
Funny story!

Laughed a lot. Made my morning.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I know you needed it to be a "surprise", but a warning of incest should be mandatory.

I will not read ANYthing about incest and had to stop because it probably was a pretty good story otherwise.

If you had just made it a step parent, or a 3rd cousin guardian or something.

Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
TO COMMENT by DrSemblance 10/07/16

Go fuck yourself, you politically correct jerk-off. THAT is what needs to be made 'mandatory'.

You self-righteous cocksuckers need to stick to sucking your favorite cocks and stop trying to convince the world that you're the 'moral authority'.

The story was excellent. I gave it five stars because it deserved them. (Dr.Dicksucker 10/07/16 be damned.)

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 7 years ago
re: TO COMMENT by DrSemblance 10/07/16

Amen!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The Title Twist Almost Saves The Day

Almost, but not quite.

Of course, this is comedy. Right? One hates to be a spoil sport but shouldn't there be at least a modicum of palpable feeling between them? Otherwise, what's the point?

Taking daddy's meat....that's some weird territory. But getting preggers with daddy's bastard...whoa!! That's some badass revenge!! That has got to be a Loving Wives first. Well done....I think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nice one but not realistic

first of all I would like to apologize for my bad English because I am not an English speaker

I think this is a good story but not realistic at all , because if she is having an affair with her father, then she does not need to go a motel to get fucked, it will be safer to do at her father,s home which will be normal to her to visit her father and no body will suspect any thing

I think it would be realistic to fucked by just a stranger, and if the writer wants to involve her father then he could mention that her father was approving her affair and he tried to support her against her husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Alienation of affection? Come on !

Put this in a story and you immediately label yourself as stupid. Unless the couple is in S.Dakota, Utah, Hawaii, N Carolina, Mississippi or New Mexico, the injured party can't sue because the law is no longer on the books.

And I would have loved some good old fashioned daughter fucking, especially if she dressed for the occasion.

One more thing. Switching birth control pills usually means tearing the foil. No way for her to miss that. AND the last five days before her period are her safest days.

Again you look stupid. A good editor would have caught those errors.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
Isn't incest illegal?

Considering that there was proof they should probably have been charged for the incest.

Sems weird that they weren't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And that was edited!

If all ythe errors were yours then you have a serious problem with your tenses. What purpose does George the magician serve in the plot?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
come again?

How ironic with who she broke the prenup with.

Well, I haven't seen a discovery by rat before. Hell, it's not even in the lists that stories talk about in the first paragraph. I'll add that a self aware story is a dastardly blunder in of itself. Seems a bit of a waste, but so is this comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Technically.....

....they werent officially divorced, so how can she be arrested for breaking into her own house?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
All of the detractors are RIGHT!

Haven't checked to see if this was a first submission but what the hell, it has an interesting twist that I didn't see coming. For all the readers who get their shorts in a knot just read it as a light porn story and let the words create the images in your brain. If you are looking for some good literary material go to the local library. I understand Moby Dick is a good story about an obsessive relationship. Kinda like this story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
As much as I can detest this wife...

...don't we all know that it's the father behind it all? He raised her broken and must have abused her from an early age. She belongs in therapy the rest of her life and he belongs behind bars. The narrator deserves to be happy and very divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Technically ....

It want her house it was left to him by mom and dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Barney R

If that’s your editing, you might want to take another pass. Just saying.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good one

Interesting, if strange, twist in a good story. Pretty gentle burn though.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 4 years ago
Sold.

Good story, piss on the naysayers, they have NO CLUE about real life.

Don't get mad-get even!!!!!!!!!!

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

Fun story to read. Really good finish!

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Good one

Only thing that was missing was hearing her try to explain why she did it. Was she coerced by her father or was it simpler than that? Apart from that a decent read.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Thank you for writing such a good and funny story.

This story was so good I laughed through all of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You will give birth to your brother or sister

OMG. I laughed so hard it hurt. I know a woman who was the product of her grandfather and her mother. Her mother was 14 when her father got her pregnant. Does that mean she is aunt to her three sisters? And she is grandmother to her son? And her sisters' children are her neices and nephews and...great neices and nephews.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
A very good story

Don't you just love families from Arkansas?

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
What a wonderful funny story

What a hilarious story. Definitely one way to show your love for family

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awww..... I love a happy ending ....

Don'tcha all love a happy ending ?????

I LUV A HAPPY ENDING

😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 ....

(ermm...this IS a happy ending , isn't it ???)

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

I’m pregnant!!

Hilarious!!!!!

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Wow

If daddy and daughter keep screwing then she'll be able to sing that song: I'm My Own grandma 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Plenty of mistakes

Please don’t mention Barney R in relation to this piece of crap. For fuck’s sake, you change tense in the middle of a sentence. I don’t know what kind of editor Mr. R is, it I have to think he wouldn’t be happy with that.

For a story this ludicrous and then written this poorly, a big whopping two stars ‘cuz I’m nice like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just Deserts!

Though this story was not as sexy/slutty as many of the others are, it is well written and as someone who actually walked in on my wife mid-coitus with my one of my best friends and somehow the courts still screwed me I took special delight in your solution for this cheating tart.

Please keep writhing. I would make this one suggestion, put more detail into what the females, in particular what the female protagonist, are wearing. Since. most of us males are visually oriented it would add quite a bit to your future works.

Keep writing. Looking forward to you next tail of lust, love, and kink.

-DAvid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The story is not bad

But, your writing skills suck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I dont think Loving Wives was the right category

I also thought the dog running to the room was wrong. No way would someone chase their dog to a rented room door and then (almost) knock. Running to the office would have made more sense. Thats where the dog stayed.

SAV12SAV12about 3 years ago
GOOD STORY

IT'S DIFFERENT, A FOR EFFORT!

lee5456lee5456about 3 years ago
Incest?

Don't you just love these stories that take place in Arkansas? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gave the Story a 2 rating because there was the creation of life without the would be Parents knowledge it could / would happen. This is a major SIN on equal standing with Murder. The husband in this case enabled the wife's pregnancy by removing / replacing the birth control pills.

I feel this story should be withdrawn by the Author from Literotica stories.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 3 years ago

Cute -- I liked it! 5*

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Again. On second reading that was some nasty revenge. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The father and daughter would be arrested for incest, which is illegal in every state, although California might eventually legislate that incest and bestiality are legal the way things are going there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You all throw your editors under the bus, I find it extremely hard to believe this was edited at all. If it really was it's time for a new editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Meh!

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Great Writing with excellent revenge! Thanks!

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 3 years ago

Needed to be fleshed out more. Wife was also a victim. Would have thought once MC saw it was her father she was cheating with, he would have realized that.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Yeah

How ridiculous is it getting caught fucking your father? Fucking hilarious. I hope the cunt loves her baby/sibling.

Five Stars

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456over 2 years ago
Ladies and germs

This story was written in Arkansas where the state motto is : INCEST IS BEST😁

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - sick sick sick

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

I just liked it. it was different than most in this category. I'm not a fan of incest, however in this case it served a purpose.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 2 years ago

Weird but good. Funny "You will give birth to your own brother or sister."

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

needed a confrontation with Sue. She said nothing in lawyers office.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Anon father and daughter,

Yeah it would be ok in CA because dad "identified" as her boyfriend. I identify as 25, handsome and rich though and that doesn't seem to help.

lukeey90lukeey90about 2 years ago

Bit too harsh for my taste and besides i like father daughter sex..its always sexy. But great story..different.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdab10@dab10
56 Followers
can email me i don't bite (unless you ask) about my writing my problem is i grew up with a graphomotor skill deficit my brain worked to fast for my hands i had trouble with spelling and writing when i learned to type it open that world to me but i still spell phonically i t...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories