All Comments on 'Threesome'

by LuvShowinHerOff

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Poorly written

crap.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Should have been written in Crayon

K1. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cool

Loved it, get the spelling right, the story lines cool, good job

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 11 years ago
Not so good

I happen to disagree with the Anonymous ones. The wife will not get a divorce from her wimp husband except under one circumstance. He is her meal ticket. She is more likely to stop having sex with him, after all he has proven his genes are not good enough to pass on. The only time she would seek divorce is if one of her fuckbuddies has more cash and is willing to marry the whore. Then she gets at least half of his net worthlessness and her new man's wealth. I gave this * because it is the same out cuck illusion that you read nine times out of ten on this site. The positions and players change but the same non-erotic dance goes on. Boring!

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
It ain't often RePhil nails it.

Does on occasion. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

First two sentences said it all. No further discussion needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fun story

What a loving couple! They jointly decide to explore their fantasies and act on it together. The ablity to share and communicate is what makes this work. Everyone should be able to communicate their wants and wishes, share them or work through them. This is what love is about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Haven't we seen this story repeated over and over

To me it strikes me as the reason that this same story gets repeated again and agian with same "wasn't it wonderful" ending is to deny the reality that the first threesome often ends in disaster and frequently is followed by divorce. The main reason is that no couple on the face of this earth agrees about extramarital sex with the same gusto and zeal. For every decision in marriage there is some doubt by one the partners after they seem to agree. This is especially true for over the top sexual experiences for first timers. To consistently pretend as over 90% of the first time threesoe stories on this site that in the aftermath of the first time menage a trois everything is wonderful is public reaions magic and hype pure and simple.

Also in any threesome some one of the three is left out unless as a male you are dumb enough to think you fucking her face is better than the other guy fucking her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Consequences

Poor storyline. Husband was the only one not to cum in her. At best he is down to 1/3 her sextime. No doubt that will drop to zero at the request of her alpha males. No divorce just lonliness and humiliation.What a loser

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
GREAT STORY

and.....great series....truly enjoyed all the stories..5 stars

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

A short story of how his wife became a whore, and he became a sissy cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous