All Comments on 'New Government Male Laws Ch. 01'

by storydreamer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Beatnic_jazzmanBeatnic_jazzmanabout 11 years ago
Good

I enjoy a well laid out story, look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wrong Catagory

And why is this not in the sci-fi-fantasy area? If I want to read really stupid notions about the future -- which this most manifestly is -- then that's where I would go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thanks for your effort!

Love this story! Societal nude male slavery is my favorite story topic. Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautiful story !!!

Seriously, this is one of the best stories on CFNM/Femdom theme I've read in a lot of time... PLEASE, don't stop it at the ch. 2 !!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
President Hillary in 2016

This story illustrates why we should actively elect more women to our government. Only when women are in control of our local, state, and federal governments will men be free from the burden of control and be able to pursue their true submissive nature.

MisterteaMisterteaabout 9 years ago
The moment you decide whether the President is "Palosi" or "Pelosi"..

..is the moment we can decide where to put this - Celebrities, Sci-fi-fantasy or (preferably) the recycle bin.

MissKateKeesMissKateKeesabout 9 years ago
Thanks

The exhilaration of this story was my inspiration for signing up and trying to write myself (story pending). So thanks. N.B. I'd love to hear past chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Female Nazis:

It is one thing to have males be nude in this government. It is quite another thing to remove all of their rights. This is not justice. This is revenge. The treatment of males in this story goes way beyond how the vast majority of men feel and treat women now. It is obvious that who ever wrote this must really hate men. She may have good reason to hate men, I do not know. I imagine she had an abusive exdperience with a man,

I do not find this story in the least bit erotic. It is filled with hate and revenge. It kind of makes me sick to my stomach.

I would love someone to write a story of a nation of cfnm that is loving, kind and sexy.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 7 years ago
Imagine....

going from watching a video where Dennis Miller describes Nancy Pelosi as "bat shit crazy" to a story where she is president. That is exactly what I just did! I gave you a 5* because I enjoy stories about women in power and male subjugation but really? Nancy Pelosi has a screw loose! Besides that there numerous logistical problems with implementation of these policies but it was still a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
All too realistic

Damn, I could actually see this happening the way things are currently going...

RegretsRegretsover 4 years ago
He is still a Congressman. Males should he banned from holding high office

It would be wise to forbid men holding high office, to further curb the ambitions of young men growing up. So, if he appears in her office at all he should already be naked. This said, there is no reason why he should be there-except that he be told that he is being transferred to that part of the country where Lara has power. This is so that she can create discomfort for him in the years ahead as he carries out minor task in his new job, well deserved, some would say, because of what he has got away with in the past Men, generally, are also forbidden to vote and a single men are to be naked and wearing very close fitting chastity devices which punish even partial erections so that sexual assault statistics are tackled head on. Men should have a hobby, for the purpose of bonding society, and can choose to attend knitting or sewing circles or pass examinations in domestic sciences, membership of such a group is a requirement for all males covered by the new laws. Porn outlets should be closed down unless for membership patronage by women and girls. Men are soon to be prevented from using cars unless a women is driving. They shall be restricted to using public transport only. A community wide bedtime for men should be decided at local women’s committee meetings. In any case not to be later than 21-00, but earlier if there is any question of community safety. Women in these groups have a huge job to do, to completely re write all laws and regulations, while taking heed of government guidelines. All men are to be micro chipped, and special equipment shall record where they are or have been as they travel about. A huge government office is to be set up to evaluate emails sent in by women, only, proposing new laws for the betterment of society and in every home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think Miss Alicia should have sent him to a psychiatric hospital for reeducation, and there he should have received painful injections in his arms and buttocks, for six months, and kiss the nurses shoes before being conditionally released. His obedience would be permanent.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

Wow…that was some excellent erotic writing. I only wish it was a longer story with some bondage, forced bi sex and pegging. Should have had the czar take him home for the week for reeducation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous