All Comments on 'Girl for Charlie Ch. 02'

by Jamie_in_dresses

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BimboBambiBimboBambiabout 11 years ago
Incredible!!

You once again have shown the ability to seduce and tantalize the reader. You, the reader, can picture the description of events and feel that you are being seduced and caressed by Charlie. The goosebumps on my arms as Charlie seduces Jamie. The longing I felt for someone to do that to me. The wantonness going through Jamie as she experienced the foreplay are just incredible. I do not know where this great author will take us next but I anxiously await the trip. Thanks.

tiffanymannerstiffanymannersabout 11 years ago
lovely!

you're a talented writer and i hope to see more!

i'd like our 'girl' to stay fulltime as gary's lover and move in with him,

but 'she' has to tell 'her' ex girlfriend she only likes boys now, and they can only be best girlfriends! a trip to a beauty salon would be amazing, Gary's treat, along with a whole new feminine wardrobe....

timluvstrannystimluvstrannysabout 11 years ago
OMG!

Where are the studs like Charlie? Wow, would I ever like to have my ass pounded just like Jamie wrote. Feeling the full length and girth, and the spurting of cum inside me, oh my, I would love to be a star in this movie!

redwolfsshadowredwolfsshadowalmost 11 years ago
mmmmm..

this is the second time ive read both the first insalment and this one, they are both fantastic. everytime i read them im consumed by desire and envy, fantisizing about the chance to be in our heroine's place. i really hope you decide to continue this story and write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fantastic !!!!

Fantastic story. I can't wait to read the next few chapters of your adventures with Charlie -- and I suspect his other gay friends. I too am a cross-dresser and I love it when a gay man comes on to me and treats me like his sissy faggot bitch - because that's what I am !!! I love this story and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please continue

This story was fantastic !!! Your description of how you feel when Charlie is fucking you is exactly how I feel. I'm an "easy whore", a "slutty bitch", and a "faggot cocksucker". I'm all of that and more. Your description of how you feel when he fucks you and empties his cum inside you is also exactly how I feel. I love it when my gay lover fucks me with his big cock and shoots his big load of cum inside my man-pussy. Even though I'm still married, I'm ready to accept that I'm gay and come out of the closet. Wish me luck. In the meantime, please continue this story. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More more

omg please continue this story it's so erotically good

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 8 years ago
HOT Erotic presentation

Your crafty writing continues to entertain and distract your readers into other worlds, allowing many to imagine living such vicarious lives others have enjoyed for real. Thank you. Tony C

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
where do I get a Charlie from

My own man clit and man pussy are aching I loved it that much,I know its been a long time but I live in hope that you will soon read these adoring comments and WRITE the next fucking chapter please please please

lingerie65lingerie65over 5 years ago
Taking me out

After that beautiful fucking, I modeled more dresses por both of us to enjoy. every minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Look what youve done

Wow that was amazing now I need a man like Charlie lol thank you for a wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful, thank you.

Reminds me of my first time. However, being the Gurl that I am, I have since found I enjoy other Gurls best. As we are dressed in sheer hosiery, and, being on my back, our nylons rub together as she breeds me while I also complete my orgasm makes it pure heaven.

Kathryn65Kathryn653 months ago

Oh such a wonderful part #2 , please find some time and tell us how thing’s continue between you and the Scrumptious sounding Charlie . Does he / you leave your/his girlfriend for Charlie .. xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJamie_in_dresses@Jamie_in_dresses
715 Followers
I'm straight, though bi-curious, with a very active cd and gay fantasy life.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES