All Comments on 'Zombies, Afrikaners And Blacks'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I am a Boer woman, after all.

"I am a Boer woman, after all."

No, you are a BORING woman, after all. Your racist narrative style stories are very boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ugh

As a South African I find your racist nonsense annoying, offensive and just plain disgusting. Not only that but your writing style is awful, there's nothing to grip the reader at all and your plot line is flawed to say the least. P.S it sounds like you couldn't get into the psyche of a boere meisie even if you had actually tried rather than turning out this ish. Don't give up the day job, and try broadening your mind, seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A boer in Joburg? Are you nuts?

Haha! You should stop learning bad history from wiki. And since when is Joburg University the most prestigous in SA? And 'boer meisies' in one of the biggest metropols in SA? Nah man.... But kudos for the fact you keep on writing while the readers keep on hating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i'm sorry i read this story.

I don't know enough about africa to comment on that component, but I will say this story falls flat on it's face. It's neither an interesting narrative, nor is it an interesting read of erotica. I didn't find myself excited in the slightest. The sex scene was super rushed to the point of total let down. That makes the reader frustrated and annoyed.

You really need to examine your writing style. One should know enough about the characters and place to be seemingly realistic without being offensive or racist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What I'd rather read...

I'd rather read a story about South Africa of a black hero battling pro-Apartheid terrorists led by a beautiful blonde Boer lesbian (she fucks and kills black girls for fun). The black stud hero is captured and about to be castrated... but then he manages to turn the tables and destroys the evil Boer bitch and her organization. THAT would be an exciting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow. What utter crap.

I really think you should consider not writing again. As in never ever ever again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2127 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS