All Comments on 'Tattoed Passion Ch. 04'

by Purplicious613

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

She might as well give in to the poor guy because she won't be able to shake him. I wonder how her stubborn behind will react when they go out to eat with Julian there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

does eveybody in the world know about her cursed tat?

foxxylady5foxxylady5over 11 years ago
tattoed passion

i really like this story . but i hate how long it takes for u to get each chapter up . it would be nice if they were longer also but u r a great writer keep it up. if u want people to read ur work u need to post faster .

Gwendolyn_of_YorkGwendolyn_of_Yorkover 11 years ago
I'm going to encourage you to keep writing

This story has good flow and interesting characters. Please keep this story moving forward with more chapters. You have talent; and we the readers would like to see more chapters with less time between postings.

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Flow is good

The story flow is good but I think we are still missing more background on the tattoo. I mean why is she fighting being with him, why will it change her life for what I can only perceive as she thinks for the worse. I do agree you should keep writing I want to read more. But also hold the stance that waiting so long between post really is hard for a reader to stay interested especially cause the post are so short. If you are going to take so long to post try to make them longer 3-5 lit pages. Keep of the good work.

DaddyslilpsychoDaddyslilpsychoover 10 years ago
please dont stop

I notice you only write every now amd then please keep writing the story.

dove04dove04over 10 years ago
More

This is story is so good I would really like to see more of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
new favorite

WONDERFUL story. All stars, please don't let this go unfinished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous