All Comments on 'Cynthia's Submission Ch. 10'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Very good. I was hoping for more kinky fetish (high heels, stockings...) but this seems promising. I hope the next chapter will come soon. I am not so sure that I want Cynthia to go away on a trip so soon...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Interesting use of some of my ideas. I hope the next chapter is posted soon & that there will be at least 5 more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great chapter! I hope there are alot more.

PaperdartPaperdartabout 11 years ago
Cynthia's tasks at school

Good chapter lots of interesting things are happening. Cynthia has not really had a near miss yet and been almost discovered. Perhaps it might happen sometime. I am enjoying the series. Well done.

Cynthia is now sleeping naked in her classroom with photos of her stuck to doors around the school. Cynthia seems to want to do more than Sage has asked her each time in order to impress her mistress. When she wakes up Cynthia might come up with her own idea's for adding a little extra to the task of running around the track at midnight.

Suggestions:

Cynthia could go to the art room and paint some shorts and sports bra on her body so that it looks is if she is dressed for running - she then runs out the school gate and down the lit road where cars might pass to get to the running track.

Cynthia could drive her car to a nearby department store parking lot and then run naked back to the track and school so that she is not tempted to sneak home in her car during the night and is even more reliant on Sage in the morning.

Cynthia prints out some of the photos that she has just taken and sends them to Sage as a present via the school's internal mail. The internal mail envelopes usually have holes in and are only sealed up with a bit of string.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I like the body painting idea. Of course Cynthia will only be able to paint the front of her body, arms & legs.

Will Cynthia be wearing running/gym shoes (I can find no reference to them in this chapter), high heels or bare foot around the track?

But I am not sure about driving the car to the supermarket & leaving it there. Sage may have already taken it. Cynthia has given complete finical control of her life to Sage - so isn't it already Sage's car to do as she pleases, along with everything that Cynthia owned.

Unless I have missed something there are still some items from the shopping list in chapter 2 that haven't been used yet.

"-10 feet of rope

-3 feet of chain

-2 heavy duty key opened locks"

If or when you are planning to use them could you please wait for another 3 or 4 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

An idea for a kinky fetish outfit for Cynthia would be something similar to the outfit Nicole Scherzinger wore in M.I.B. 3 - thigh high & high heel boots, pvc or leather halter neck backless dress with Sage's name tattooed or branded on her exposed back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Chorus!

More chapters! More Chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jade's Story

I too like taking nude pictures around the school - sitting naked at my colleagues' desk with their family pictures in my snapshots, at the principal's office, on stage behind the lectern at the school hall... My favorite post was standing and urinating into a urinal in the boys' restroom and what a mess I made! I had thought of spending a whole night at school but as I still lived with my parents and they think I am still their good little girl and a virgin. Another thing is that due to the school had been burgled recently the security has been step up. They are thinking of installing a CCTV system. Scary!

A point I wish to make is that I enjoy reading the story and readers comments. However, it was something of a let down to read a suggestion and finding it show up in the next chapter. It just took the excitement away. - Jade

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
While in class

I would like to see Cyn made to wait for Sage under the desk while Sage steps out. Then to have Sage come back into the classroom with the Principle telling him Sage wanted to talk with him in private, but not in his office. Sage sits on Cyn's desk with the Principle facing it for 5 or 10 minutes. Cyn can see his shoes under the desk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great read!

One of the best teacher-student themes I have read on this site far! To the author: keep up the good work, 'cause it sure keeps wood in my pants!

Molly Hozes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous