All Comments on 'Dressed for Suck-cess'

by AngeloBiGuy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HighHeeledHoneyHighHeeledHoneyabout 11 years ago
Get some high heels!

I only feel truly fem when I am tottering around in some heels. Perhaps getting some will do the same for you & your play mate & lead to the next step

heellovr69heellovr69about 11 years ago
Wear high heels

For your next story, both of you should wear high heeled shoes while you two fuck and suck. And I do hope you both do anal next time. Otherwise, hot story that got my clitty hard and leaking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
get the cock

*story was very good but needed to be longer. I'm also into crossdressing and the feelings I get from being a woman in my mind while searching for cocks is fantastic and hot as hell. Once I find the guy that want's to get off, especially in my ass pussy It creates a thrill knowing that you are a "woman" getting fucked and filled with cum. My only problem is getting fucked as much as I need, hopefully 5-10 times each day. I've becum a major cock sucking and fucking whore slut. One thing I think is very true, don't start down the path of being a crossdressing cum dumpster sult if you don't truly believe that's what you want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I will.....................

Being a crossdresser is a wonderful life. I love sucking cock, you can find a hot cock anywhere. A black cock in my white mouth down my throat is fantastic. I like being on my knees watching your face as you fill my mouth with your hot smooth CUM. now pull my panties down, bend me over and slide your BIG BLACK COCK balls deep up my ass. Im all yours, fuck me, fill me full of CUM................

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Dressed

I finely made up my mine to become a full on cross dresser.A year later and many female meds i now look more female then male.maybe its my 38d firm breast or my hairless body but now its time to show off my nice ass and my breast .I now know what it is like to take cock in my mouth and tight ass.It seams fitting my first and second cocks were big fat and black as night.They both took turns working me over and over.They now own me and use me when they file the need.They keep me in their house in the basement chained to a pole.But i can suck their cocks when ever i or they want Also one or both fuck me every day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love getting dressed as a girl for sex with men i have been doing it since i was at school. The slut look is my favorite as thats the way describes me best. Having my ass in the air and a man rimming me and tounge probing me as he tells me how he is going to fuck my slut hole really turns me on and i love feeling a cock pressing against my anal cunny then finding its way into me and feeling his balls against me is just the best feeling. Having a cock sliding in and out of me makes me feel girly and getting my prize a flood of semen inside me is what makes me a very happy sissy. I adore men who take me outdoors to have sex and the thrill of being seen only makes the sex better knowing that if anyone sees us i have a cock in my anus im dressed as a girl and they will see i also have a cock. Being fucked by more than one man is a delight as i have been told the first mans sperm is the lube for the next man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous