All Comments on 'Seducing a Cheater'

by navywife2013

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 11 years ago
Don't agree

If it is just a control issue then I understand her motivation. But her husband has cheated on her. At least that is the premise of the story. If this is about control then I can see the wife wanting to win this competition. However even with that being the case I don't agree with her if she actually wants to keep her husband. After all he will go to his affair whether she fucks him or not. It is only a matter of time. I like the premise of this story and I hope she gets her measure of revenge and then dumps the dumb fuck, ****

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
I'm confused.....by talking to someone online and the phone is cheating?

He talked to some chick on the phone and chatting was cheating? Quote: I knew my husband had cheated on me throughout his deployment with a bitch from Las Vegas, Nevada by forming a relationship online and by phone. Where was the cheating, aparently he told her of the chatting and talking to the other woman online because she wouldn't have found out any other way....so once again where is the cheating?

tazz317tazz317about 11 years ago
IT TAKES ON TO REALIZE WHEN

the worm turns. TK U MLJ LV NV

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Good start

and well-written. I'll be interested to see how it develops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

and she would want to remain there for what reason?

navywife2013navywife2013about 11 years agoAuthor
it progresses....

Thank you for the feedback and comments. I already have the story written up to chapter 4. Chapter 2 will be submitted today. It definitely answers all questions and gives the perspective of Robert. :) hope literotica doesn't take too long to approve.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
I'm with the 'Dawg'

Almost nothing here makes much sense. No physical contact with 'new pen-pal!' He HAS been celibate, or very close to it at Rota Naval Base. Armpit of Spain! Painting, after scraping, rusted sheet steel is the highlight of the month! If he no longer cares for her, it wasn't the Vixen that did most of that ... Look in a mirror! Also, look at Sweetie's plan of action ... when is the last time Sweetie liked Hubby? She had to SEDUCE a SAILOR (to whom she is married) just back from a Shit assignment??? Sounds like a tough job!

She has lost weight and five dress sizes in four months because she magically found out (must have been early-on in his deployment) he had a new pen-pal who is better over the Internet than Sweetie is up close and naked? The sex scenes are done HOT, but she has foreshadowed that our 'Defender of Liberty' is going to be hit with several IUDs (oops...emotional IEDs).

I seriously doubt that GobWife can write her way out of this one ... I will be interested in seeing her try! Good luck! But remember, we are indebted to men like this who stand between evil-doers and US, and don't want him sent to Walter Reed for genital mutilation and blue-ball-itis!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

What a load of rubbish, you don't drop weight to size 0 to 'win' your husband back. That's incredibly shallow and dangerous. I just read your bio, is this one of your 'true stories' if so you need to wake up to yourself and dump him, he's not worth it if you have to be skin and bones to be with him.

navywife2013navywife2013about 11 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thanks for all the wonderful comments. :D

Whittaker3916Whittaker3916about 11 years ago
Interesting

I enjoyed the style but wonder about the motivation behind the act. Look forward to the remaining chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pointing out some things to those who don't understand emotional cheating.

When someone is deployed far away from spouses and loved ones, the only way to maintain the relationship is by proxy - online or by phone. Rejecting your spouse/SO and maintaining that close relationship with someone else instead?

That's cheating. Cheating isn't just about sex.

Well written on that particular score. However...

On a side note, this is a true story and you went from a health size 5 to an emaciated size 0 in four months? Did you develop anorexia or something? I've never heard of such a size before, and when I googled it I see the women who are that size complaining about having to shop in little kids stores.

Seriously, gross.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Okay

Interesting start. Do you consider am emotional affair to be as horrible as a physical affair? I guess we'll see. Continue.

By the way, gain some weight. Size 0 is too skinny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Did you really submit chapter 2? You said that 2 weeks ago and still nothing...

navywife2013navywife2013about 11 years agoAuthor
ch. 2

Chapter 2 was submitted last Saturday. After feedback and comments I decided to alter the story into fiction. You'll read in my authors intro how it has changed. Hopefully, it will be up tomorrow :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written. Some sharp observations, Emotional and Physical Cheating? I would offer most women are pretty much locked into both where as men ten to be more on a emotional level. Physical events are left in their wake but, if a physical cheating event takes place, they get sucked down the emotional rabbit hole just like the female gender. Excellent start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous