All Comments on 'Gamer Goddess Ch. 03'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 219 Comments
superquad1968superquad1968about 11 years ago
Your Best Story!

TripleT,

I have read all of your stories and, for me, this is the best. A little more romance than your others.

Thanks for putting it out there for us!

Mebtaz2000Mebtaz2000about 11 years ago
Perfect

I cant think of another word. Perfect. I have a close set of friends that served with me in the millitary. We dont have to talk about it but we know that there is nothing we have not or will not do for the other. Its hard on wives being on the outside of that but a couple of us have been lucky to find our "Sheri's" they make the lives we have had worth living.

Next time though make it WoW :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Awesome story, another fav. Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great, but below ch 1 & 2 due to willful violence

I guess the idea of taking justice into your own hands can be satisfying on some level, but... torture and killing... You've watched too many modern movies.

I gave 5 stars to ch 1&2, but can't decide between 2/3 for this, since the characters became disgusting and unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome

A story good enough it holds it's own and keeps my attention even if the explicit parts weren't included. shame on you for making so many other "authors" on here look bad lol. Great story and I look forward to others if you keep on going here. Either way thank you for this, I enjoyed it thoroughly.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 11 years ago
Super!!!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wowzers. that was a hell of a ride! Really loved it...

... But... I don't know, the violence was a bit much, I guess. I mean, I'm okay with the full spectrum of violence and gore, it doesn't really phase me,and I know that it was all in the name of justice, but it just shifted a little quickly from happy-lovey-sexy to evil-murder-torture-death. Seemed a bit uncontrolled, and to be honest I thought it didn't really fit in with the style of the story so far... The fight in Ch. 2 did, but not the open brutality here. Just my thoughts ;)

Still, absolutely love the series as a whole, and it definitely ended it on an astounding high. You have created a cast of beautifully intricate characters, a riveting and compelling plot, and superbly written sex scenes (as always ;] ). Congratulations on creating a masterpiece, and thank you for sharing it with us all ;D

liquid_yellowliquid_yellowabout 11 years ago
Wow

The best. The writing and plot line kept me coming back for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dude!

Wicked, awesome, awe inspiring, best ever tale ive read on the net! THanks!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
The Godfather of Gamer Fiction ?

This was the " Taking Care of Business " phase of the story, on multiple levels. I'm unsure exactly on which catagory to begin to congratulate the author. The diciest área was the boudoir with cousin Sandy becoming a player. At first I was annoyed because she seemed like a superfluous frill to the main couple's relationship.

Then I saw how she was being used as a erotic crash test dummy. Sandy would try anything ostensibly perilous first. It reminded me if a zoo keepers account of trying to keep a pair of bear roomates from engaging in neurotic behavior by issuing fresh challenges like frozen clumps of blueberries bobbing in water or piles of woodchips.

One of the bears though fascinated would always hang back from the novelties until it's more adventurous buddy would show it was safe. For obvious reasons that reminded me of Sheri. The 3 some that seemed gratuitous was literally sexual healing. Brilliant !

In the interests of brevity, I'll say I didn't relish the violence but saw it's motivation. The body count rising right near the end was akin to the Godfather epics. ' Brutal but bona-fide' is best expression that comes to mind. This story is a dead cinch for a hot rating.

It's honestly remarkable how Tx Tall Tales hopscotches from genre to genre in his stories as easily as Tarzan swings from vine to vine in those Johnny Weismuller movies. Full marks !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

Masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Phenomenal!

I've lurked for years, but this is the first story that moved me to actually comment. Well done, bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice story

Liked the story. Nice plot, probably could have left out the part of killing the low lifes. Overall it was one that kept you coming back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very well done.

Best story I have read on here. Have never commented before, but this deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
True Gamers

Won't be reading this, they're too busy gaming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

My first post as well, thoroughly loved the story (maybe the end was a little grizzly) and couldn't stop thinking about it all day. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unrealistic???

You might be surprised

While I don't know a lot of guys who would go that route, I do know a couple who just might, give the opportunity

Not gamer dudes, ex-military, but still ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is amazing.

Erotic writing isn't supposed to give me feels I think, but again, you're writing is so fucking amazing, it's actually getting me the urge to write again.

I think it helps that this does make me think about a few happenings I've had in my life, and having the urge to go out on a few dregs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another one of the BEST!

Another awesome story, well written, great plot, great sex! You are one of the very best writers around. Thank you so much for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic story

Most stories that I read and enjoy are quickly moved to the other end of short-term memory. Some stick with me for a little while and I enjoy remembering small segments. Only a few stories that I read affect how I feel the next day... and this is one of them (all three chapters). The story feels so real; the details so well articulated... meeting people like AceHole and Cherrybomb would be very interesting.

Please write some more!! Thanks!

Belly063Belly063about 11 years ago
What else is there to say?

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

This whole series has been amazing! Great story, great people and great sex! So gutted that it has to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

can you please say when a story ends with torture and revenge killings!

fuck fuck fuck that is horrible

I understand how some might think it's justified but i still find it fundamentally abhorrent. and by god if you wanted to kill them why in hell did you have to torture them first. this story just went from a five to a one for me. holy fucking shit i didn't want to stumble on to than while masturbating! fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
An everlasting fantasy!

Simply an amazing story! I feel like I am Steve, except that I play WoW instead of D3. I will remember this story as long as I play computer games! My new goal in life is to find my own gamer goddess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Superb

Every once in a while you stumble into a story that isn't just about sex. This story takes you and an emotional ride that builds up desire. Like Steve were are all anxious to see more and experience more of Sheri. Then she takes our heart with her background and her display of courage and tenderness. But then we are hit with her wild and untamed side and are exposed to a set of thrilling sexual encounters.

I admit I was a bit shocked about the revenge plot within the story. It wasn't enough to turn me off, but I felt that it was just extremely abrupt. It could be argued that violence, especially emotional offset, is abrupt and unexpected, and just like the other cast of the character the reader didn't know that Steve and his friends had planned this.

Even so I enjoyed the full spectrum of the story. I felt hot and steamy sex, I felt sad and worried for Sheri, the warmth of the friendship. I even felt the satisfaction of taking revenge and the assurance that no one would harm Sheri again. In the end any story capable of conveying emotion to the reader is a masterpiece. Well done.

michassmichassabout 11 years ago
enjoyed it all the way until the violence at the end

this was a very good "tall tale" until then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow... well these days, GW2

The first two chapters terrific, the ending, phenomenal!

Unlike the detractors, I personally know two rape victims, and I wish I had the resources to do what Steve and company did. Sure it may have seemed harsh to some, but until you've witnessed the destruction it causes to someone you love, you just don't understand.

Oh, and to Anon who said...

True Gamers

Won't be reading this, they're too busy gaming.

Read the stories in one day, and leveled up my Ranger 4 levels. Touche!

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesabout 11 years agoAuthor
Gamers won't read?

As Anonymous said -

I managed to play four characters to end-game softcore, and one to the finish in hard-core. I only stopped when the game got into all the Paragon leveling, and then when the economy went to hell.

Still had enough time to write the Lap Mom Series, the Last Boy Scout, Poolboy Benenfits, and M&M Kisses during that time... That, raise a teenage girl, and hold down an executive position in a software biz.

Mature Gamers can do more than game. Just saying. (I know it was probably meant as a joke, but I needed to poke back a little.)

I may have to do a WoW story, I've played that one a lot more (although not much in the last couple of years, I'd have to polish off my old characters and get up to speed.) I do have an idea that's been percolating away in the back of my grey matter.

As to those who don't like the violence. I understand. There are a lot of people who think that violence is a refuge for the weak. I don't necessarily agree. I believe there's a time for taking things in your own hands, especially when the system fails you. Maybe it's a cultural thing, maybe the ex-military, maybe all the sports. Maybe I just like the feeling of hitting an asshole so hard my hand hurts for weeks, and each time I feel the pain, I get a little satisfaction knowing how much worse he's feeling it. I do take your comments to heart, and I will try, in the future, to make sure that the tags and opening comments provide ample warning when I turn to the darkside in my writing.

Thanks again for all the votes, emails, and great comments. I read them all, even though I don't respond as often as I should. They are greatly appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Yessir, you're a Texan alright. And an excellent storyteller. Hat's off to you, sir.

stevesustevesuabout 11 years ago
Brilliant!

I've ever been drawn in to a story this deeply before. many thanks for all your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing!!!!

That was one hell of a ride, superb stuff. Absolutely brilliant writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Finish Lap Mom Series??

Really enjoyed this installment. Quite different than anything else you've written. Saw your comment about the Lap Mom series and thought you might be finishing it. Any idea when you might post the conclusion? Reason for asking is looking at your CvN series it has gone on for over 10 years. Long time to wait for a conclusion, in my opinion. Thanks for this story all 5 stars.

Justin916Justin916about 11 years ago

Fucking hell TX! You're already my favorite author on Literotica, but you outdid yourself with this one. I know it's a good one when the sex is really just a bonus on top of the story. You brought the characters to life in an engaging way that made them real to me. And for the record, I'm not a gamer at all these days. I played through Diablo 1 and 2 which gave me a little background, but it was absolutely not necessary to enjoy this ride.

After reading this I'm inspired to actually go write that story that's been banging around lazily in my head for so long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Well, now we know why you didn't categorize this story arc under Romance, after all. Nevertheless, a note at the beginning stating the narrator would, without warning, transition to first-degree serial murder (however justified) would have been helpful for me.

The ending seemed almost hijacked by a ghost author... because the narrative all along was from inside Steve's thoughts, yet there was no indication he was thinking in those directions until suddenly the whole gang's 'getting down to business.'

I'm voting 5s for the first two installments, and think I will simply abstain from voting on the finale rather than drag down the rating due to the shock at the end.

Keep up the writing; I love your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

I've been reading your stories and loved them all. Really hope I will see more from you soon. This story is possibly your best yet, and I can really relate with Steve on many levels, not the whole murder stuff though. Only thing bugging me is 'you're' instead of 'your' in a couple of places.

funksofunksoabout 11 years ago
Awesome story

Damn, typed a long comment and then didn't post I don't think... *sigh*

Anyway, short version - loved it, love to game and really felt for it, loved the voyerism and the web chat (so seriously fucking hot), loved Sheri and could adore a woman like that - a gamer goddess for sure.

Loved that you handled such a detailed story with grace and a horrible topic I detest with consideration and respect.

I hope you do more gaming series, and with quirky characters like M&M kisses and this... so much respect for your writing and the care and craft you put into your characters... but seriously, these girls are way hot, flirty temptresses, and I need more.

ironsoldier80ironsoldier80about 11 years ago
Fucking Hell

Sir this has been a fantastic read and a real true pleasure. That's about I can say except you are now on my short list of favorite authors.

ParthenonParthenonabout 11 years ago
wow

This is definitely the best story I have read anywhere in a long time. And I've only seen this last chapter. The description and development of the characters, their actions, loved it all. Terrific.I don't ever even leave comments, but I had to give you two thumbs up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Engaging story

this is a fine story, one that grips this reader's interest, introducing a new world and people to care about.

clearly one of the best stories, and writers, on Literotica. In my opinion, you could easily go pro, with or without the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brilliant!

Masterful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Perfect series!

Honestly, this is hands down the best set of stories on this site! You should go pro!

TheBygDogTheBygDogabout 11 years ago
Outstanding

Great story.

DarthOmixDarthOmixabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

I actually must admit to you good sir, I almost cried at one point. It was quite beautiful. Wouldn't mind an "after story" kind of bit later on, but a nice series nonetheless.

No other words can describe it. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

I read all three parts back to back and got off 3 times, that was such an amazing read I wish it was published so I could buy and keep it forever and loan it to my friends. This is the best thing I've reAd in a long time, thank you for that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Hands down the best story I've read on this site in the years I've been visiting. Keep on writing.

AoDes216AoDes216about 11 years ago
Wow.

Holy crap, that is single handedly the best indie story on the Internet. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great great great read!

I had no idea at first but read all 3 stories back to back. Really enjoyed them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Couldn't stop reading

I really don't comment on these kinds of things, but I had to make an exception. Your stories are so engrossing, and amazingly well crafted, I couldn't stop reading. I didn't think I could find a story that could immerse me so much that after a while I didn't care so much about getting off then about the world you created and the characters. I hope you write more, it would be the shamest of all shames if you didn't. I bookmarked your profile and will keep checking for new stuff with bated breath. Now, time to read even more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dammit....

I have to wake up for work in 2 hours. Started reading this series 2-3 hours ago and read right through it, because it was that good of a story. You could honestly be a mainstream writer with your talent. Thanks for sharing.

cplgoingbadcplgoingbadabout 11 years ago
WOW

This series was amazing. It is why I started reading some of your other works. Hands down this story spoke to me more than any other on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Once again an amazing story like an onion with many layers.

I love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I loved every paragraph.

No doubt the best story I've ever read. I play D3 so I had an immediate connection and from there couldn't stop reading. The story kept bringing more to the table. betrayal, heartbreak to redemption and love. Strong friendships like that are hard to find in any walk of life. You know what they say. A friend will help you move. A true friend will help you move bodies. Please keep up the good work. still waiting for the continuation of 2moms 2 laps. Thanks again.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxabout 11 years ago
Inspirational

There are a few authors who inspire us others to have a go. You are one of them, you set the bar high and give us stories that are an example of what we should aspire to.

Brilliant work.

SirbruteSirbruteabout 11 years ago
Finished Part 1 & 2 waiting on part 3 but had to comment now

Okay,

I love adult erotica, I have been into it since before the internet .. (yeah old school pervert) back in the BBS days I helped to mod several adult BBS's monitoring the stories to make certain we would be able to keep running and it is s safe bet I have read thousands of stories.. I would say as an author this story and others you have written put you in my top 100 writers... well done..

Brute...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing

Emotional and sexy..lol..one of the best..u write any books?let me know..thank you for the great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fifty Shades Much???

I'm pretty sure you've read Fifty Shades of Grey right?? This is like the gamers version. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

All I can say is wow. A good read through the three chapters. I got teary eyed several times. You are definitely a talented writer. Makes me wonder if this is something that has or can happen IRL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
gamer girls

While I'm not the goddess Sheri is - I'm certainly a kick ass gamer girl in my own right and this story touched me AND turned me on.

Well done and I loved all the gamer jargon (even if I am a WoW girl more than d3)

NudenrudeNudenrudealmost 11 years ago
Wow. Well done!

Very well written and executed. The twists got me, the story is fantastic, and you fleshed the characters out so well they seem real.

Amazing writing, remarkable story-telling. I'll be going through the rest of your stuff now too Tx. Thank you for the great escape!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You are one of the best

I've read a number of your stories and they are consistently excellent. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just... Just Wow...

I Just read through it all. Had to pull an all-nighter, and even then I had barely finished Ch. 02

I utterly fell in love with this story. Not much else I really can say. Almost cried a few times, but then I'm a mess right now. This story, about two people in an even bigger mess than me, finding each other and ending up like that? You damn well gave me some faith in happy endings again, man! XD

The "search" for the rapists were a bit over the top. But then, I'm rather more cautious.

I'll check your other work out. Man, This one was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Absolutely great series, stayed up till 5am just because I couldn't stop reading. Please keep producing work as amazing as this.

P.S Being a gamer made me love this even more

SteellordSteellordalmost 11 years ago

I really enjoyed this series and I am hoping to read more about them in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Going to be dead tomorrow morning

But it was all worth it. Two and a half hours straight and that's the hardest orgasm I've ever had. Fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What goes around comes around.

I'm a pacifist... which means that I'd like to believe that the universe, if left to it's own devices, has ways of "rewarding" both kindness and selfishness. You don't need to destroy callous people, because they've already done that to themselves. The moment we take the burden of judgment upon ourselves we have "crossed over to the dark side"... no matter the provocation. Just my two cents worth.

Having read about half your literotica work, I'd like to state that you are a remarkably talented author. Your characters ring true to me. You could write novels for a living, and not just chaff. I realize the erotic genre gives you free scope, but if you chose to tame-it-down a tad you are eminently publishable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I wish I had paid for this

I truly feel I have cheated what has to be the best author of romantic style writing ever. It was suck a loving tale to be read and so vivid I will play it back in my imagination a dozen times.

Thank you for all the work you put into something that you were not making any compensation from.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
absolutly amazing.

One of the single best stories I have ever read. Sexual or not, this was just an incredible accomplishment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing series

After reading chapters 1 and 2, then starting on 3, I was tempted to submit this series to a publishing company for you just so I could see it in print. Like one of the other comments said, I feel like I'm cheating you by reading this masterpiece online for free. Keep up the good work, Tx!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
goddamn

That was good, like seriously, make this your profession.

Sweet_Tooth2356Sweet_Tooth2356almost 11 years ago
Amazing work

Once I started the first chapter I couldn't stop until I finished all three. It's very well written with amazingly in depth characters that honestly made me feel like I had bought this at a store. Honestly I think you could EASILY make a living as a novelist with this ability to draw your readers in. That's what makes a good author in my opinion. I'm really looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great work!

I'm almost ashamed to admit I read the entire series for te storyline rather than the sex. But seriously it was amazing and I'll be sure to check out your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome!

My favorite read. Could not put it down. Loved the storyline a well as the racy bits. Would recommend it to anyone. Great job!

TempestBainTempestBainover 10 years ago

Great story Plz write another with a game theme because ur good at them

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Also my first comment...I often love your stuff because you combine some nice nasty smut with emotional complexity and genuine sweetness..like the Gorean Halloween stories, or Accidental Nudist. This certainly among your best. By the way, I'm not a gamer, have friends who are but never played a game even once; but I could see the changes in their relationship being acted out in game. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHAT AGAIN

LOVED THE STORY AS USUAL. I CANT GET ENOUGH OF YOUR STORIES.THIS ONE WAS A LITTLE DIFERANT WHAT WITH THE BALANCING OUT, BUT WOULD PROBABLY DO THE SAME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Legendary

I really enjoyed your story and the theme about Diablo 3 just made it magnificent since I played during the late beta and release as well ^^

Really well written m8!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not cool man

Found this story at 12 am, looking for a quicky. Now it's 3:30, I had to read all three chapters. Holy shit, best story I've ever read on literotica. Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Stories all 3 of them

wow,just wow,loved all 3 chapters,great story,will start reading your other stories,

keep up the good work and thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Best story I have ever read on Literocia..Have read a lot including your gory halloween stories which were also great..but these characters are even better...You know how to make these characters lovable..Great Job

NemlepNemlepover 10 years ago
Such an effort.

This story is worth so much more then the effort put in, I know that may sound weird but it is just awesome. Must admit to a touch of shock when I realised what the guys were up to but it really did add something extra, like everything you filled the story with. I might even actually give Diablo another try as I didn't even get past level 30 :P What I love most is how the sexual stuff isn't just in the story because it is an adult story and must have sex, for your story it is an integral part of it from the online viewings at the start to the completely fulfilling ending .... just incredible. Now I might have to go and work my way through more of your stories .... maybe after I do a reread of Gamer Goddess first though !!

dchapleauxdchapleauxover 10 years ago
Amazing story

As a player of both WoW and D3, as well as someone who has been called a white knight and accused of having a hero complex more times than I can count, this story hit home hard. Awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!

I have read all 3 chapters and they were all awesome. You're really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A memorable tale.

Firstly, well done, this is an amazing piece.

Secondly:

The following comment above sickened me when I read it.

"I'm a pacifist... ...You don't need to destroy callous people..."

I feel I am uniquely qualified to give an opinion of the "malevolent" violence portrayed in this story.

When my partner was sexually assaulted, I spent weeks tracking down the perpetrators involved. I was charged and convicted of multiple counts of grievous body harm. My abhorrence for them stopped me for feeling the slightest remorse, which didn't help at my trial. Even though this was the first time I had been charged, I was sentenced to 5 years, I served 10 months inside.

By the time I had found the ppl responsible, one of them had raped another girl. He was later arrested for the rape, but as the police didn't have enough evidence to charge him with the sexual assault of my partner, and the rape was only his 3rd sexual offense, he was given a "suspended sentence," he didn't even go to jail.

During my sentencing the judge admitted that any person could do what I did.

I still can't help but feel a little disappointed by the pacifists in our society.

wow, that was a lot more than I wanted to say...

To the author:

One of the best pieces of fiction I have read in months.

You really should consider converting this into a novella, or even a fully fledged novel. I'm sure it would sell very well.

I felt like the story was a little rushed, with only a minimal development of the other characters, and certainly Steve's turmoil with his choices (not just the balancing, but also his getting physical with Sandy etc)

Most of all... keep writing! :)

REGG60REGG60over 10 years ago
Had me fighting tears

the entire story was amazing, very heart felt.

I have always said I am a lover not a fighter but I am no pacifist, I believe the punishment should fit the crime and that punishment should come as fast as possible and last as long as possible. Public humiliation lesser crimes the good old stocks and pillaries with plenty of rotten veggies to be thrown, middle level crimes a public whipping post with the number of lashes and type of whip to use in fitting the crime, for high crimes a public death penalty method fitting the way the victims were treated, no more hiding the punishment of the guilty or over crowded prisons with the public footing the bill :) lol and the criminals getting their hands slapped and laughing at us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
brilliant

Sat and read all three chapters in one go and its truly amazing work, you've captured perfectly the brotherhood that develops between lifelong friends and I know what that's like, the humour down to a tee, truly perfect. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Touched my heart

I usually don't comment, but I feel like I have to do it for this particular story as it has managed to influence me emotionally on a level that I haven't felt for ages. Kudos for the author for this story and thanks for reminding me what kind of exhilarating feeling reading can give one. I haven't read anything longer than a news article or exam materials for a long time, but this story has made me want to start reading again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Touched my heart

I usually don't comment, but I feel like I have to do it for this particular story as it has managed to influence me emotionally on a level that I haven't felt for ages. Kudos for the author for this story and thanks for reminding me what kind of exhilarating feeling reading can give one. I haven't read anything longer than a news article or exam materials for a long time, but this story has made me want to start reading again.

loginman11loginman11over 10 years ago
Not what I expected

I wasn't sure that the fight scene in part two was completely needed (still not actually), but your obvious writing ability shines through. I hope that you take a shot at writing an actual novel, with maybe less sex to get in mainstream. Save that for all of us here. Be the next 50 Shades, with much more actual talent. Thank you for this series. Off to peruse your others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You are a great writer

I never leave comments usually ...

I thought this was just another story to read and shag off ... But I ended up reading all the chapters and it was hard to control tears at some instances...

Excellent writing and concept !!!

Have you thought of writing a Novel or something...???

You deserve more than this comment and rating !

Thanks a lot for this Gamer Goddess series !

God bless you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing Story O>O

I spent a while reading this and doing other things to this story XD

And it got me into Diablo 3 ftw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Moved

Your story moved me. It's very well written, I had to finish it to the end even though I started reading it at the end of a very long week. I wish there would be something like you wrote for all the damaged people out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
beautiful

I am very impressed with the emotional core of this story

theruckustheruckusover 10 years ago
in my top 3 all time favorite stories!

I re-read this story every few months because it is so good. Do you understand how much erotica I've had to read to find a brilliant story? It's not easy, I'm telling you, some days I feel like Sandy - all pounded out lol!

Seriously, 20 years of dirty stories, this is in my top three, and not only the creativity, but the depth of emotion and relationship/loving among the many characters is superb. And a full range of feelings, not just nice or naughty, but sad, anger, fear. What a real human has.

That's why you are such a great writer. And thank you, don't stop writing, you're too great to have to face no more from you. It just makes my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fantastic!

This was an amazing story. So many stories are just porn with a tiny fragment of story--like a story wrapper around a porn candy bar... but this... this had porn and story woven together like delicious layers of caramel and chocolate. :) I loved the start. i loved the cam scenes. i loved the slow build up of a relationship. then i loved the drama and rather real depiction of a person who has been damaged. perfect. :) i was a little unsure when it seemed for a moment that if mighg become 'everyone loves steve'... but it was perfect, just the three/four of them.

i admit i am still not sure about the 'revenge' at the end... but it adds some nice closure too... though fr a minute i thought that maybe their company was "information and elimination" kr something rather than a specific... project. :) anyway... overall... awesome. :D

pardon my typos and capotalization... writing this on my kindle. Didnt plan to comment but had to. :)

gemman1gemman1over 10 years ago
Had to read the whole thing First

As usual this was a great story. your ability weave a story is fantastic. This was a great story line and an enjoyable read. Keep up the good work and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This was a fantastic story. It brought years to my eyes after I was done reading it. Great job writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What just happened

I can't believe literotica just made me feel.

dannyfortesque14dannyfortesque14over 10 years ago
Awesome story

This series is the best series I have ever read on this site. Period. I do have to note that it got a little dark, you know with the whole murder thing, but at the same time I would do the same thing he did. Great job, man. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All nighter

Just pulled an all nighter after finding this intrepid tale

And it is by far the best thing I have read on this site.

All three chapters just work brilliantly.

You sir are a scholar and a gentlemen.

I thank you

Signed MrRedPortal

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very well written good story good chars. resolved nicely felt rushed in some spots understandable with how short the story is. but the setup in ch 1 was nicely done twist at just the right moment and great conclusion with the bad guys getting what the deserved altho it felt out of char for the guys to inact their own justice but not unwelcomed

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best thing I've ever read.

No seriously, better than a goddamn novel. You sir, are a true storyteller. Amazing. Literotica just made me feel. You have a new fan now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20376 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES