All Comments on 'A Tough Break'

by emisweetie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SwifthawkSwifthawkabout 11 years ago
It's a good start....

At least I hope it's a start. lol...you left lot's of questions and I hope that we'll see explanations in the next chapter. :)

Jayceef1Jayceef1about 11 years ago
Promised much

But delivered little. Agree with what others have said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Terrible

I have read so many stories and this story just bored me to death and I did not get the plot or storyline what so ever...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not his (her?) fault you can't understand the plot

To be blunt, anyone who didn't understand the story probably isn't used to stories that require thinking. What's not to understand? Damien and the others robbed a bank together. Damien doublecrossed them. They caught him, and his punishment for screwing them over was they took his wife and kid, and left him to hold the bag. It's not rocket science... I doubt any wife/daughter would so quickly turn on him (a sure sign of a bad writer -> "as she was being gang raped, Bambi noticed she was being double penetrated by two nine inch dicks, and, to her surprise, she started to like it"... really? really?) but it was a solid submission not withstanding. Don't downrate him because you can't figure out basic story lines...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Boring

At the start you think this is going to be interesting.

It lacks content and is boring

guysimple1674guysimple1674almost 11 years ago
Little abrupt

It was a little abrupt, the whole seduction could have been longer, more detailed. But welcome back to writing after so many years! Waiting for more.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
This should turn into a full 8 or 9 chapter story

A nice story of cuckold in jail with his wife and daughter the play things for men in the mob. To be used for a year before they are sold off. With a call at times to cuckold who will be told what has been done to them and how often. Meanwhile cuckold is taken by a couple of the bi studs in prison and will suck and swallow and get his pussy bred over and over like the sissy he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Do a continuation to this with the figure on the island

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mother should not be capitalized if "her" is in in front of it. Basic English 101. No need to capitalize police either but other than that the story was . . . yeah. right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous