All Comments on 'The Corner Office Ch. 01'

by tom6432

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

far too incestuous and condescending. made it very painful to read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What do you mean incestuous and condescending?

Nothing incestuous here except one comment where he was treating her "like" a daughter (in regards to punishment, not sex). Not sure how it is condescending when the women voluntarily worked there and knew about the spankings from day 1. By working there, she agreed to be treated that way.

subbie1982subbie1982about 11 years ago

I agree, how can something be incestuous if there are no family relations. And the employees signed up for it... so I say to the negative comment writer... RELAX... its a fantasy and there is nothing wrong with spanking a girl when she is bad ;)

I enjoyed the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great!

Good stuff! Can't wait for part II!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Ugh, if I read the word "fanny" one more time I'm going to hurl. Really fucking condescending.

QuaintgirlQuaintgirlabout 11 years ago
Loved it

If you found this to be inestuous then you need to stop visiting this site. I would love to work here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot!

Wow is this story hot, just getting started too!! I can't wait to read more!!!

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

He didn't fuck any of them, just spanked them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No!

I am a 19 year old male and was raised to belive all humans are to be traeted equally. This story is degrading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
In reply to Anonymous, who said "No!"

Of course it's degrading. It's also arousing. This is erotic fiction, not a political manifesto. If it didn't make you hard or wet, it's not your genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Condescending?

Using the word fanny is not condescending. It's the word that was commonly used prior to the late 60's when calling it an ass became the "popular" word to use. Since I'm used to fanny and quite frankly I think it sounds more erotic than ass, I will use it and refrain from "hurling".

A Fanny Fan <;-))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous