All Comments on 'Ghost in the Machine Ch. 09'

by Blind_Justice

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sailandoarsailandoarover 11 years ago
It's hard to imagine .....

.... that the gift which created this rich and intricately crafted story line won't be quickly pulled into the 4-profit publishing world like a loose dust mote into the gaping maw of Hover's best vacuum, never to be seen again in the hallowed halls of free on-line literature. ..... I'll enjoy it while it's still free and start saving my money to buy the iBook Kindle edition of your next mind bending epic story.

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceover 11 years agoAuthor

Hi SailandOar,

to be honest, I have something in my top drawer that I dearly want to publish commercially, but knowing my subject matter, I doubt there would be much of an audience for it. Cat's story on the other hand will find its permanent home on Lit. I'm absolutely grateful for the positive feedback and I won't dream of alienating my readership by offering the rest of the tale in a paid format.

And no, so far I haven't been swarmed by publishers. Actually I wouldn't mind that too much, because it would get me out of unemployment, but I think said publishers would be surprised to discover that English isn't my native tongue. Oh well :)

EdwarusEdwarusabout 11 years ago
Gotta say

Im loving this story and the characters cant wait for more hopefully after your done this series we'll get another great series from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

I've enjoyed the story a great deal. Can't wait for more.

Crazy_coyoteCrazy_coyoteabout 11 years ago
Well done!

Can't wait till it's a movie! You got a winner here! Waiting (not so patiently!) For the rest of the story. Thanks for sharing.

C.C.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlind_Justice@Blind_Justice
894 Followers
I have just uploaded the next - and final - chapter to "Mud & Magic". Should be live in a couple of days. Can't wait to hear your opinions on it! Just a quick heads-up to all my new followers: If you want to know what I'm up to, don't hesitate to visit my Patreon at https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES