All Comments on 'A Certain Book'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
submittingsparklessubmittingsparklesabout 11 years ago

Library stories are hot. They will always be hot, and this was no exception. Thanks!

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

What a fantastic short story, so very hot! Can't believe I missed it. Very well wriiten, you portray a wealth of emotion in such a short time. Perfect, 5 stars.

FindmywayFindmywayover 10 years ago
Hot

What a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot, very hot

I would not at all be surprised to learn that Secretsxywriter is a published writer, published elsewhere than on this site.

secretsxywritersecretsxywriterover 10 years agoAuthor
Shhh!

How right you are, Anonymous. I do have a couple of short stories published offsite, and am working on getting a novel published. However, they are non-erotic, hence keeping this side of me...secret. ; )

Thanks for the comments everyone!

~ SSW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Beautifully written. Emotional and erotic. and just the right length

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's a pity

that you have her call him 'Daddy'. Every time she does it, the spell is broken for me. Maybe my one star was a bit excessive but that's how it made me feel. I couldn't finish it. Then again I have just given 5* to 'Taken' so we're even.

Sesshy_Girl6623Sesshy_Girl6623over 7 years ago
...

This was beyond hot. Being added to my list of things to do ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW ! Take a bow.

This way....follow me to the stacks. So hot. Then even hotter. A work of art, by a Master.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Librairien

So hot i cant watt To go rente a book

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Oh fuck! I need a daddy

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

I was hoping at the end of the last line their relationship would be revealed, but alas, I shall just have to establish that in my own mind. I have just stumbled on your page for the first time, I think, however it won't be the last.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 1 year ago

Animal Magnetism: or he stoops to conquer

The tone of his voice works magic. It induces a physiological reaction. She blinks and swallows, her muscles clench her nipples harden. In the stack she strips and copulates. The cuddling ends with his command to dress. Life goes on.

It wasn't his words, it was his voice. That's what he did to me. I could hear it even in my sleep, and I'd wake up needing release. It was so smooth. Like white chocolate truffles—my panacea—sliding down my throat. Deep, just like when I...

I inhaled, slowly letting out my breath, my fingers curling now as I tried to stay poised. "I'd be glad to, Sir."

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFabout 1 year ago

Afternoon Delight: A Bibliophile worms his way in

Two book worms mate to invent their own kind of romance in the stacks. Will digital libraries abolish encounter by chance? Read this book!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I agree with Anonymous from over 8 years ago. "Daddy" and "good girl" and "baby" those words make me feel nauseous, they are demeaning to a woman who has no name apart from them, the man has no name apart from "Daddy". That is seriously off-putting, in Lit, in Audio and in porn where every other video is titled with "Daddy or Brother, even Sister or Mom ( Milf?!!)" As all of the above are American (with other countries saying that to capture little bit of the followers) then do Americans want to have sex with their family members?!! Asking for a friend...from another country. Also didn't think this Author would go down to that level, as in alot of badly written stories found on Lit with the man being called Daddy and the woman little girl, girl, good girl and baby....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
1887 Followers
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...