All Comments on 'Jenny Meets a New Friend At The Bar'

by jeffcamaro

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

How is this non-con? Safe words are a BDSM thing.EF

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 11 years ago
hmm

i loved it , but to be left tied would piss me off

LikesGoodWritingLikesGoodWritingabout 11 years ago
pretty well done and where is that bar :)

honestly about what one wants sexually is great.. being left tied up is a downer of course.

she chose well. a (female) friend of mine is just like this -- she waits and masturbates for weeks, then goes out and gets a hard fuck... she says she enjoys it !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A little out there

A tough one to judge, but being left tied up with no way out not a good lesson. Think it belongs in Bondage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

My wife cheated on me one night with the next door neighbor,and she told me all the horny details while i slowly fucked her loose pussy,...like how he had a huge cock and he fucked her real hard in his little daughters bedroom,and she said that the bedroom smelled of wet pee-pee,and it was really strong,and there was something about that ammonia like pissy odor that turned her on,just thinking about getting screwed on the same bed that his little girl had obviously peed on many times,and my wife ended up pissing all over me that night and now our bedroom has that same pissy wet odor,and we both love it,all thanks to our neighbor and his bed-wetting daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
omg

This made me soon wet. Good story.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 8 years ago
Sequel please!

I'd love to read a continuation involving Jenny and a different guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous