All Comments on 'Pleasure & Taboo'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
DougntexasDougntexasabout 11 years ago
Amazing Story...............

Great as usual. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
thank you

That was beautiful...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a great story, HeyAll!

Nothing beats a boy blowing his balls up his own mother's cunt.

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
Hot Hot Hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great story line, (the son) he's a writer,(the mother) she's an actress. This sounds like a story in the making. Now you have taken us this far, lets finish the film. They have only read the first few pages of the script. and it sounds like they like to adlib a bit. PLEASE add a second chapter, this has been a great read.....THANK YOU....LAROC OF AGES

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 11 years ago
Excellent story

I think we are going to need to read a lot of stories about these two. i know I would at least. You have a good ear for the dialog of the two characters and the story moves well. i somehow find it hard to believe the son was as reluctant to film his naked mommy as he believes he was. 5 stars and a request for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Now I'm thinking about my aunt again...

It's going to be another four hours before she's home from work, but when she gets here...

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
A great discovery

The New Story section of Literotica led me to this fine five star story and subsequently to the very extensive list of the authors other contributions on one of my favorite themes.

If they are all as good as Pleasure & Taboo I have a lot of good reading ahead.

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
Strong start to a potential series

The story arc was nicely handled, as was the general description, but particularly impressive was the dialogue, which didn't feel forced as it often does in these stories.

Oz1999Oz1999about 11 years ago
Wow!

Thoroughly enjoyed the story & look forward to more ... keep it up lol

1nut1der1nut1derabout 11 years ago
Fresh

Very good, fresh twist of a scenario! The Mother/Son storylines have become too boilerplate, same old stuff over and over. 5 stars from me.....

ChrispeChrispeabout 11 years ago
You have done it again

Another one of your amazing erotic stories. A little shorter than your others which makes me thing there maybe a continuation. Thank you.

Morlan502Morlan502about 11 years ago
Great, as usual!

I do enjoy your stories, and as usual, this one did not disappoint!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting premise

I liked how they get "connected" through a script and the lead up to their coitus doesn't seemed forced at all. You can see where it's going once the mother adds her own experiences. However, you seemed to leave out critical description of the sex. Describe in detail the buildups to their orgasms. Does she bite his shoulder? What does he feel before he ejaculates? Does she squirt when she cums, as she indicates she might during him pleasuring her orally? You should get the idea. ;)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

I thought it was clever the way they moved from script to real life and enjoyed each others bodies.

I can only think that this was just the start of a very hot and erotic sexual relationship between mom and son.

Thanks for the read.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 11 years ago
Please, Could you write the shower scene.

That's one of my biggest fetishes.

Sex in the shower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sensual

terrific plot allow him to suck her bosoms n navel let them soap each other in the shower wooow aaaaaaahhhhhhh let him finger her in warm shower and there should be a liplock for sure

sweetsforhoneysweetsforhoneyabout 11 years ago
Nice

If I had a son, this is what I would love to do with him.

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitabout 11 years ago
Good

A very good intimate story of mom and son, well done

i enjoyed it and was turned on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great overall story

first of all let me start by saying great build up and good job on making it realistic. second of all great way to use the acting career of the mother as a drive and as a gateway. i loved how it was that awkward sence of feeling for the son yet the professionalism for the mother. i also like how it was clear on way everything was clear and to the point. i would love to see a second chapter based on their lust growing into pure love and to see them both suceeding in the movie business. now with all that being said PLEASE give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Plot?

wow . .a plot that got me reading faster and faster as I went, but not allowing myself to miss a word. One of the best stoies I've read here. I look forward to the follow ups!

ironsoldier80ironsoldier80about 11 years ago
cut and print

Another FANTASTIC story Heyall. Great build up and awesome dialogue. Good dialogue is so hard to write. That story just let me with one question (which of course brings out the need for additional chapter). Did he end up selling the film to the studio to get it produced with his mom as lead actress? I have no doubt he did, but it never factual til it is written. I believe we would all appreciate a continuation.

homerjayhomerjayabout 11 years ago
awesome

very hot and original.thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of the very best

Great story, the begining, the middle and the end. Just wish it was longer..

librertinlibrertinabout 11 years ago
Begs for...

2 or three sequels/chapters, nice buildup and hesitant initial approaches! Characters can develop furher effortlessly and deserve to!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WONDERFUL STUFF!

Hot!!

xxxpuppiesxxxpuppiesabout 11 years ago
Nice work!

I have to read over and over again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
epic!!!

Outstanding story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Well told. Is there a sequel?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Pleasure & Taboo

Thus far, I've not gotten the emotional charge that a true and honest mother and son incestual first coupling should bring about. It's like eating watermelon that doesn't have the right amount of salt on it--too much makes it sour and too little makes it just bland water flavored, but just the right amount, it's sweet and delicious and it tastes like heaven!! This story lacks enough salt as I feel it is more of a lust story looking for a vehicle to be voyeurist while getting some "strange nookie" on the side; there is no deep abiding true love present nor exhibited as a model son and mother incestual story should display.

The theme of the story is good, though seemingly being rigged for ulterior motives. The characters display good dislogue and lots of banter, especially Mother. The writing is pretty good considering the plot is somewhat askewed with little of the mother and son love displayed. The story has great thrills and sexual ennuendos, and the visual effects are very good.

sumptuouscovesumptuouscovealmost 11 years ago
Blissful....!!!

Wow what a story there...Amazing it is...

The plot was built slowly and sensually between Mother and son which I liked the most...!! Please write a similar story with these kind of build-up....!!!

soonerorlater12345soonerorlater12345almost 11 years ago
Nice one..

It is one of the best story I have read in a long time.. Thumps Up.. U are awesome writer..Hope to see more of this stories..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very erotic

very well written. proper grammar and sentence structure. nice story line too. wish the sex had been built up a little more but was very hot though. hope part2 is soon

ErotonautErotonautalmost 10 years ago

Just reread this, and remained as impressed as I was more than a year ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent!

This definitely filled the main vein!

DebbieXDebbieXover 9 years ago
Awesome story

Making a sex film with my son. That would be the ultimate thing,

mazzmemazzmeover 8 years ago
Bravo!

A wonderfully told tale with subtle sexual build up that entices the reader. As always... this author brings the storyline to life with their attention to detail... especially the highly erotic sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG, OMG, OMG... THIS IS OUTSTANDING, BRILLIANT, EROTIC-STORY ANTHOLOGY MATERIAL

You have masterfully depicted how a very unusual situation can disable all inhibitions which stem from one of the strongest taboos.

I had the hots for my mom bog time. We never head any sex or anything deemed inapproriate. I never acted on my incestous impulses because i was afraid i would disappoint my mother: her opinion about me meant a lot to me, even more than i wanted to touch & kiss & caress her naked bum, thighs, belly and of course the cavity thru which i left her womb. Incestuous desires can be stronger than the mainstream ones because they are under pressure like the genie in the bottle. Once it's out you can't put them back into the bottle.

The two characters in the story found themselves a very unusual set of circumstances where they could say to each other: "I'll tell you what i want, what I really really want." They both got what they wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story, Best story I ever read

Add little more, like Piss drinking, squirting in cup.. Then it will be more hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very powerful.

I think we'd all like to meet a mother like her.

jme51usajme51usaabout 8 years ago
Your writing style.

I love all your stories. They have been fun to read and be turned on. I am picking U as a Favorite so I can follow when U post again. Thanks for your writing effort. Jamey

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

loved the beautifull complicity between mother and son good honest talk and imagery for the reader. i wish that would be fleshed out more. after reafing a lot of Heyall's stories i can say they are beautifull, but it takes so long to get to the sex part and it doesn't last very long, almost skipping it entirely, could be due to lack of personnal experience with it from the author, i don't know, but i would like there to be more of it, more closeness, more talking openly after the initial "getting over the taboo of it all", more open, more sex, not just a very long lead-in and then a couple paragraphs of it then the end, i guess in other words, tighten it a little bit in the 1st page but keep the closeness of the characters. Basically, i want more is what i'm saying. good job for creating that need in us Heyall !

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Oh my...

A great story.. I had the hardest cock reading this. I liked the way that they got into each other by doing the real movie that caused them to react to each other in real life. Another great story Heyall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Liked it

I liked the story line. Would like to see the story go a little further... the shower scene "mom" was talking about at the end, and did the studio end up backing the film?

Or a follow up with their next movie idea...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Super story teller

You're an excellent writer of this subject..one of the best if not the best. Thanks for enjoyable reading.

mark73107mark73107over 5 years ago
Excellent story

Simply some of the best written scenes that I've had the pleasure to read.

I've read well over a 1000 stories and I've enjoyed yours the most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Damm site only allows 5 stars. Great story.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
HEY ALL !!!!!! ONLY ONE QUESTION ????????^*!^*!^*!

Have you ever written a bad story ???. If you have i've never seen it, this is

one of your better posts. As always you have never let us down. THANKS

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

As an avid reader of mother/son love stories, this is probably most logically developed, most emotionally sincere mutually consensual incestuous love stories I have ever read. Although I like indepth character development, this story did not need it. The emotionally mature male recognized his mother as a woman. His problem was accepting himself as a man instead of a son. From the chemistry, adoration and sexual sensitivity between mother and son, it is obvious that the son learned what real love is. Simply a beautiful love story between mother and son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22109 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...