All Comments on 'Steps Taken Ch. 03'

by ponyfitness

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BionicThumbsBionicThumbsabout 11 years ago
loved it

You'r stories are always great and this was no different. Can't wait to read ch.04 i know it won't disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

still great; cant wait for ch. 04

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Very nice so far, and I like the direction this series seems to be heading. Looks like our hero is in for some really fun times soon, eh? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful writing skills!

...with just the right amount of sex, erotic conversation/situation and 'normal' interaction to make the story and plot flow smoothly! I've read a lot of other multi-chapter stories out there and a lot of them are...well... Too surgary? Meaning pages of sex with no story or thought to break up the constant diet of only icecream!

(Rubbing hands gleefully together) Now back to the story I go! Damn, sometimes I want to wring my mother's neck, married Five Times before she found Mr. Right, and did I get one fucking step sister out of any of it? Hell no!!

Man... I need to take out an ad for a little sister or mischevious daughter on the net! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fuck

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

And each chapter just gets better.

chiefhalchiefhalover 1 year ago

This makes no sense "She had already slowly taken her panties off and she pushed me back on the bed, still in direct view of the camera, except then she climbed on top of me and positioned her panty covered crotch over my face" Did she put her panties back on?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous