All Comments on 'Holiday Inn, Rochester'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A lot of BS

From a Nigerian not dissimiliar to SamuelX.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 11 years ago
oh my

glad to see dsoul back getting hot white pussy he deserves so much

wish i could serve him like she does

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Black Domination

This is good porn, but it's not exactly a fantasy. Brothers have been fucking white chicks and their sissy husbands since forever. Stories like this one take place every day in every town and city. White folk's biggest secret is their fascination for black dick. It's every whiteboy's fear and fantasy that he will end up in a jail cell with a horny nigger. All white girls are curious about black dick. The white race is not only on its last legs, but on its knees where it has always belonged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Wishful thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome story!

Loved the Jacuzzi scene. Yes, white sluts for Mr Shango. Love that!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Happy couple

Bi hubby and wife is my guess. That lifeguard seemed to be very interested. Maybe you need to break the boy in next time you visit the couple. He might serve as a good bottom boy. Just a thought. Hope you get a few all nighters with with couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I like the story and I can relate to a degree. Im a cuckold but Im a Black Cuckold. My wife Charlotte is black and she dates and fucks white men. I, being black is weird. I do and enjoy sucking cock and the other duties I am told to do from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Your Stories SUCK!!!

You SUCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Look, its not all bad. My wife gets the fucking she needs, by a cock much bigger than mine, I still get to eat her pussy and often get to fuck her. Yes, sometimes I have to suck his cock, try it, it is not bad, the first time I made him cum in my mouth I felt great, like I had a certain power over him. If you love your wife like I do and you see her happy, whats not to like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Vanilla Sex

This story lacks a good description of the characters and the things that are going on between them. The author needs to find some adjectives to play into the readers imagination. What does she look like dressed, undressed? Does her pussy smell clean or does it have a pleasant or unpleasant scent. How big is the cock? How does cuckboi hubby enjoy the act? Does he get naked? Does he get hard and encourage his woman? Keep practicing.

youpperyoupperabout 5 years ago
Sweet BBC Cuckold romance

dsoul satisfies the BBC hunger of an up state couple who revisit him in his Holiday inn room in Rochester New York. He ravished the white wife to the delight of the cuck boi husband who was recording the action. The wife enjoyed watching cuck boi sucking on his BBC while being recorded. A nice cuckold couple being enjoyed by a BBC, well skilled in cuckolding. A sweet picture of a black hand on a white fanny. Salacious.

youpperyoupperabout 5 years ago
Salacious story.

Wonderful story of a white cuckold couple, both enjoying a BBC and the BBC dominating the white wife and the boi husband. a happy movie for all.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Yea to this author for keeping hubby and wife together ...the only correct way to do wife sharing.. do NOT ever write a chapter with her staying over night unless hubby stays too..it would ruin the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok story, could be better. Three kids, wife, house, nice job doing the daily grind that's me, probably you too. I met a black fellow guy at a convention about ten years ago with a similar life story, he asked if I'd be interested in trying something different with him. My face turned red, he said it was cool but to think it over, I went. Maybe I'll write a story with the details but in short, for the first time I sucked cock, his hard black shaft popped my cherry, he fucked me senseless from behind and on top, or should I say bred my white ass. I left dazed and sore. He came by at 7am the next morning and gave me a black shafting and left me with his cum leaking out of my ass. I don't think I'd want to share him with my wife, but just have him do me again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If the woman in the picture, is the MC or a model who is a supposed to represent the one in the tale, that is just too big for any white man, anyway. Saying that: better you than me (us).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous