All Comments on 'A Dark and Stormy Night'

by Bluepen451

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story. Hope to see more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Start

great story. ready for sequel.

catamitecatamiteover 4 years ago
Oh Man, You Can Suck On Me Tooo; If You Like

Man that is great prose. Straight to favorites.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A good story! I would have really liked a part 2 to finish it up though. It seemed like the first half of a great story. Just me though. 3 stars.

Bill S.

Marklynda2Marklynda24 months ago

Public fondling followed by public sex with someone you just met, too much fun. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

mitchawamitchawa3 months ago

I liked this story a great deal. It's a nice fuck story. The plot is familiar, and often used. The seduction scene was well-done, with public foreplay and then a kind of public fucking in the rain. It's a dangerous practice in a thunderstorm. I thought the ending was lame. What kind of guy would have a horney-busty female at hand, so to speak, and then make a date for the next night when they have the rest of the night to get to "know" each other?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluepen451@Bluepen451
1403 Followers
Went to school for a long time, got married, got a job, raised a family. The rest is all just details. Please vote and comments and feedback are appreciated.