All Comments on 'Eating from Her Ass'

by Analmatt

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SpreadHerCheeksAndFeastSpreadHerCheeksAndFeastabout 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Keep up the excellant work. Let's see more of your work. Eating her ass dirty, describing the scent and taste would put it over the top. I look forward to reading more. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I agree with the previous comment, describe how her unclean ass smells. Would really enjoy some sniffing of and description of some skid marks in her panties too!!

Thanks for a great story and any attention you might pay to suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Tasty

You should put some inside her then let her squat over your face and let her squeeze it out into your mouth. Even better if she follows through!

AnalmattAnalmattabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

For those that rated and/or commented, thank you very much. This entry was my first foray into writing anything even remotely erotic and I hope to build upon this with future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Damn....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
try chocolate too

hersheys kisses and small reeses peanut butter cups......fill her ass with them and let them ooze out and lap up the great taste

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

this is nice.. a story that you can actually enjoy... makes your imagination go wild... anyone here know any websites with such content ?

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
asshole lover

you should let the cherries soak in her ass for a hour or two then eat them out you should get the true taste of a women that way

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow, great to read your story and the comments as well. Thought that I was alone out there. My favorite is chocolate covered almonds which I push into her ass, getting totally hard while I do so and then I fuck her pussy doggy style, sometimes some of the almonds pop out unless I stick my thumb up there to stop them, until I fill her pussy. Then the sensual part. I lay back and she squats over my mouth and I lick her anus and she pushes, I move back and watch her anus open and the almonds pop out, I eat the one that pops out, lick her again and she pushes another one, sometimes two out, I eat, all the time she is rubbing her pussy until she has an orgasm and what is left usually comes out in one go. Yes I eat it, yes I lick her anus clean, yes I am sure sometimes there has been more than just the almonds but hey, she loves it, I love it, no harm done and it is really sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please

Make this longer..... I was about to cum when it

Finished

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

hope you keep trying other foods, bigger ones ad multiples

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay you gotta try a tootsie roll in her ass and let her push it out into your mouth. Get a video of it .

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hmm. My wife loves big red apples. I wonder…….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous