All Comments on 'All Business Ch. 01'

by L.Fortune West

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i liked it very much

if there will be a second chapter with some dialogue, your on my favourites list

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

She wore a red skirt,i had seen her walk past, the skirt hugged her round arse, maybe 25, slim, petite, but a shapely arse. I went back inside the air con duct, the filter had to be changed. She came back into her office, she lifted the phone, I am ready and hung up. I was about to move, when a guy about 30 came in, he locked the office door. She turned and lifted that skirt, he lowered his trousers, his cock hard, at almost a 45 degree angle. He moved behind her,moving his cock up and down. He pulled back,grabbed a cushioned seat from the chair and placed it on the floor. Kneel on that, right in front of me,what a sight,pussy, arse, he positioned himself,not at her pussy but right over her arse, straddled her, he said hope you put plenty of lube, she wiggled her arse, come on, I can take it and he plunged down in one slow push, her arse opening as his cock disappeared inside. Her hand shot to her pussy, rubbing furiously as he pulled back,her hole pulling upwards, clinging to his cock, then down, she let out a long yeessssssss.. He was right over her,i could see every move as her arse took his cock,her hand furiously moving over her pussy, that's it, that's it as he moved faster and her hand stopped as it was obvious she was orgasming, juice shot from her pussy as he shoved in deep and held his cock there as he too orgasmed. My cock was so hard, i released it and after 2 strokes there were 3 of us that had cumm. I watched as he pulled out, her hole covered in cumm as she stood up and said, I told you I could take you inside my arse, now you owe me that dinner out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous