All Comments on 'Assassin Ch. 01'

by cckuay

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
Another One!

Another perfect start to yet another great story....thank you!

Another episode soon please....

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
This is near pro quality !

There is little or no doubt, that this cc kuay could write stories in the action genre and add in the sumptious details of espionage and assorted skullduggery if they were recieving renumeration to do proper research. This is far too short, however, the plot reeks of complications.

I hereby humbly plead with this skilled author to pump up the volume, as in double, not just a scosh.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 11 years ago
Can't wait till she gets her revenge on them.

Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!

Wow! This obviously came from the pen of a professional. Is the writer simply test marketing her ideas before writing an action movie screenplay, or is she a published author? I simply cannot find a better well thought out plot from the other stories on this site.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Good Start****

Thanks for sharing.

didntseeuxtheredidntseeuxtherealmost 11 years ago
I'm from Oceanside!

Excited when I read that! Looking good so far, I just hope it doesn't go to far with this sadistic theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
New Discovery

Just discovered this series. It is excellent. Credible plot, fast pace, a to-die-for female protagonist. Where did this author learn to write?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Warning: These short stories are addictve

This author is so good and her stories so addictive it is better to read her older completed stories. Otherwise you may have to wait months for the next one. Each episode ends in a cliffhanger. The author is a busy attorney and she is somewhat inconsistent in her timing between episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Self contained stories

Reminds me of CSI episodes.

Each story by the author is self contained.

As if they were written outlines for a TV series.

You could read anyone by itself and still enjoy the adventures of the sexy assassin.

Like others, I do wonder where the author got her ideas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous