All Comments on 'Warren Baker's Valentine'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ChrispeChrispeabout 11 years ago
Very, very good

The story is so very real and erotic. A tale worth more than five stars.

sailandoarsailandoarabout 11 years ago
5 star ++,

great story!

goodgurlgetsbadgoodgurlgetsbadabout 11 years ago
Blazing hot !!!

As always your stories never fail to ignite & entertain - love the initiation here the primal need overtaking Warren's awkward innocence, and the love between them -such a Valentine treat !!! Thanks GA !!!

PucklemanPucklemanabout 11 years ago
The winner!

If this does not win the competition then there is no justice! Absolutely superb (as almost always from this author). SIX stars at least!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brilliant

What a wonderfully-told tale.

It deserves to win!

HP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it!

I think the colloquialisms helped frame the story, I'm an American but have a grandmother from England who spoke like Charlotte. These forays into English thinking about sex always excites me and I hang on every word, well done.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Terrific tall tale!

What a terrific tall tale told somewhat twisting and tantalizingly true!!!!!!

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 9 years ago
Good leadup to a too abrupt ending

The character establishment was excellent; I had no trouble envisioning and hearing them. But after you got them into the bedroom, you rushed things too much for my taste. I was also disappointed by how abruptly you wound the story up. It was the equivalent of pouring a snifter of brandy, swirling it in the balloon glass, warming it with your hand, inhaling the scent of the vapors -- and then knocking it back like it was rotgut whiskey.

When you have a good setup and a story flowing like this one, take your time with the sex scenes and the finish. Description adds to the pleasure and the visualization. There is erotica, and then there are stroke stories. You write the former, and well. Work on your pacing, and you'll have readers clamoring for more.

TrollTureTrollTureabout 5 years ago
Good story

I have read a couple of this authors stories before, and while well written, they haven't always appealed to me.

However I really liked this one! A sexy and somewhat romantic story, which is exactly what I like to read here.

Five stars, the only slight niggle is that Warren's actual deflowering was described too briefly. It was after all a momentous occasion for him.

Another thing I like is that many other stories involving prostitution from "the inside" are very often simply not sexy, unless your thing is reading about gang-bangs, humiliation, water-sports and such.

I did wonder why a woman like Charlotte would take in a lodger, though?

amsterdamamsterdamalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Proper storytelling in proper English with proper characters. Proper good GA - thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was fun, thank you

BassNutt51BassNutt51almost 2 years ago

Amazing once again, quite a surprise ending but very appropriate. This was a hot and romantic tale that, as you noted, could be expanded in many ways. I'm still impressed with your writing and creativity. Again, thanks for writing, we readers do get to enjoy all of your hard work 😁👍❤️

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[17.12.22]

Sexcellente!

I particularly liked this bit:

"But I'm the black sheep I'm afraid -- Naughty Charlotte, or Charlotte the Harlot as I've been called."

I was instantly reminded of the great Iron Maiden song off of their eponymous LP 'Charlotte the Harlot'.

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6028 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.