All Comments on 'Christmas Surprise'

by knickers999

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Incomplete

1 paragraph missing.

I looked at her and a hot rage engulfed me. I threw her handbag against the wall. "You'd better clean up before joining the party again". I left her as she started sobbing. When I returned to the other floor, I saw my boss talking to some collegues with his wife standing nearby as if nothin was amiss. I slowly walked up to their group and tapped him on the shoulder. When he looked up, I hit him with all my weight on the face. The others were astohished and nobody moved one bit. "That's for fucking my wife in the upstairs toilets 5 minutes ago. I wonder now how long this has been going on, with you sending me on business trips so often. The whore is all yours now. Tell her she has no home any longer". I looked at his wife "Unless you are of the same kind, you deserve better than this scumbag". I then turned and left, never to return to the office.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
you want

stupid just read this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The low score should make the author realize how fucked up his story is.

The low score should make the author realize how fucked up his story is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Missing paragraphs

All of the paragraphs should have been left out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Poor

Poorly written troll material.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
The ending

if you ever get around to writing it? Sorry, but leaving the story hanging like that just didn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Crap!

This story was one miserable piece of shit. I don't see how the author had the nerve to let anyone see this garbage. It is too bad there are no zero scores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Liked it

Good job. Look forward to hearing more.

P.S. congratulations on making making all the small dick beta males pissed off. You know you got a good loving wife story when this happens.

nakdsubnakdsubabout 11 years ago
Is it something in the air?

That causes all these, so called, writers to constantly write half a story; again, a story has a beginning, a middle, and an END dipshit!

It's a big waste of time to read half a story!!!!!

If you don't want to take the time to plot out a real story, then don't but stop wasting the time of the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

WHY LIT DO THESE ASSHOLE WRITERS KEEP GETTING APPROVED? THEY'RE NOT REALLY WRITERS THOUGH THEY JUST HAVE VERBAL DIARRHEA, SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE THIS PERSON SOMETHING TO CURE THEM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
worthless

another whore wife story that cant keep her legs closed. The guy should walk over stomp his bosses dick into the dirt literally then leave his wife there like the whore she is. Then go home toss all her shit out and change the locks. Let her be a professional whore she isnt a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Where is this story going/his wife/what now.

Is this another chucks story or does he get his wife for whoring her ass. Or this story ends here.and right now it stinks.if this is the best this author can do do us all a favor and write no more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Literotica has NO standards.

Plain old slut wife story. Dime a dozen on this sorry site.

nakdsubnakdsubabout 11 years ago
Hey knicker999; I can write a story this good with far fewer words and use even less effort than you did.

I met a guy yesterday who said, "Man, you wouldn't believe what happened to me on the way to the orgy yesterday."

The End.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Another fucking sicko!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
change of life

It was a good story just don't let the ass's get you down. just wished you had done alot more with it making it like she was helping him get a head at the job . So lets have the next part to it. How dose he handle ?. dose he now do the other lady??????

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
So

So....next chapter please, but....let's not wimp out the husband

ipmwebipmwebabout 11 years ago
The Rest of the Story

OK - now he knows what is the next chapter where he gets even and then some.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
Holy shit - that was so bad I'm giving it 5*

I bet you gave her a right old seeing to when you got home, eh? Ffs.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 11 years ago
Odd...

He didn't recognize his own wife's voice???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
cuckold time

Next chapter, the husband eats out the cream pie and both the hubbie and wife get syphilis from his boss.....yea that sounds right....

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
First Story??**

Better luck next time.

cpetecpeteabout 11 years ago

wow I hate when that happens.....

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
This story

Is almost perfect.......perfectly bad that is.It doesn't go anywhere,it ends,not with.a cliifhanger but as if the rest of the words simply disappeared and worse,was just one long tired cliche,an empty main character,a wife who is fucking the boss at the christmas party and all you can do reading is wonder how someone could want to put this out there for others to read,boggles the mind.At the very least make it a bit.more dramatic and have an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i was shocked, well not really...now if he just would have left her there ....that would have been ok

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Only a few things wrong ...

If Sweetie is THAT much of a prude, WHY is she slutted up for the Xmas party? Two possibilities: a) she wants to rock your holiday and start a hornier life with you, or b) she is on the way OUT of your life ... she figured out you were a loser right after the wedding so kept you at arm's length. She's looking for an upgrade at the Xmas party! If a), then she would be all over YOU, not all the swinging dicks in your company! If b) she's going to score BIG with the biggest fish in your office pool! Oops!

Why the fuck are you beating the bishop if you think you might get lucky with Sweetie tonight?

Get the fucking WAX out of your ears! She's been saying "Hit my tail!" but you hear "Get the mail!" No wonder you don't recognize her voice AND think she's a prude! Adios, loser!

A few errors in unimportant details indicate carelessness. Fundamental errors make a story terrible! Unexplained, but atypical, sexy attire is enough to fly the warning flags ... High! Hubby spending most of the party with Grace-the-GoTo-Office-Punch while looking forward to Honeymoon II with Sweetie is worse! Especially when you take your eye off of Sweetie while she is under hot pursuit by a bunch you know to be horn-dogs! But the one that torpedoes the story squarely in the fuel tanks is NOT recognizing her voice while the chief horn-dog is cheerfully plucking the cherry right out of her chocolate chute (right under your whacked-out scrawny pecker!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Losers

If you don't like cuck or sharing stories then don't bother reading the loving wives categories. I don't understand why all these losers rip these stories...if you don't like them, don't read them. I love them so I will read them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re: anonymous-losers

What sewer did you crawl out of? This was a lousy written story with no kind of closure. It doesn't take much to please scum like this anonymous who whines about opposing opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Holy Shit

this was so bad I'm giving it a well deserved 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WTF

Where do these guys come from? Read this guys bio. What a loser. Just like this dribble he calls a story. Did you actually read this before posting? Your character doesn't recognize his wives voice. Give me a fucking break. WTF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
talk about legal fun, take a cell phone pic

divorce a cheating slut, and win a legal lawsuit on him and on the company

single and rich not bad

winterfoxxwinterfoxxabout 11 years ago
as usual ...

... you're received the excessive amount of crap comments.

I for one would like to see how YOU see this scenario playing out. You have a good start .. now where are you going to take it!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
It's a start but now what is going to happen

His wife doesn't seem to be a prude to his boss , so he may as well treat her like the slut she is and take advanage of her mistake of getting caught.

I hope to see more.

knickers999knickers999about 11 years agoAuthor
From the author

Some of the hate in these comments is hilarious !

I don't take writing very seriously and it is definitely something I am weak at, I for one found this story erotic and if most of you disagree then that cool!

Thanks for taking the time to read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep On Writing!

I'm a general services clerk in a large Atlanta law firm. Though I'm a college graduate, I spent a year in jail and have had a hard time finding "meaningful work". But I'm young, athletic, articulate, thoughtful and kind; and as such, I've gotten to fuck one of my bosses wife several times. He would be shocked, 'cause I'm such a nobody in the office. Just sharing this because cuckolds come in many shapes and colors, and I'm willing to bet some of the haters of your story are themselves being cuckolded, perhaps even as I write this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i spontaneously gave you 4 stars

I liked the voyeur aspect of the story. The author did not mean it to be that way but i gave it that twist as a reader. (Voyeur husband stories are my cup of tea.)

In terms of craft, the story is lacking quite a bit but i liked it.

It would be more exciting had he recognized his wife's voice but was mesmerized with the situation, unable to stop what was going on. His heart beat and his brething would change, he would be paralyzed, he would be discovering a side of himself he was not aware of: he getting a kick out of the situations when another man lustfully touches (and fucks) his wife. The kick is even stronger when she enjoys the touching.

Many wives got fucked by another man at least once in their life. Definitely more than the respective husbands believe. Many steady girlfriends test another guy before they decide whom they will marry. As a rule the husband (boyfriend) is the last to find out if he ever finds out.

(I will check other submissions of yours.)

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 11 years ago
Just another wimp coward husband

It's no wonder his wife is a cheating slut. Her loser husband is jerking off in a office cubicle. How pathetic is that. The story is a little empty too. I can see the story going in many different directions. Hopefully the writer will give the husband some balls and take control of his life.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Divorce the Twat!

Divorce her cheating ass,then find a new job.

cockcriticcockcriticover 6 years ago
SLUT WIFE

Could use it to his advantage, blackmail the boss for a rise if not DIVORCE her citing the boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Merry christmas

I’d be asking to clean up for my present

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

Sorry honey I love you to death but i didn't recognize your voice telling my boss to fuck you. Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup just the usual stupid LW stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pathetic writing

This is half a story - where is the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
1 star

Did you just not have the words to finish this mess? Without an ending this was worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No fucking ending. Gave it a 1 because that was as low as i could go. A story has a beginning, a middle, and an ENDING.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Speaking of my wife, despite her being a complete prude in the bedroom

Well this worthless limp dicked little sausage sucker went straight for a by the numbers pile of shit.

The idiot didnt realize the voice was his prudish wife? Really? How fucking stupid your writing is.

This may lead the way in worst one non-hit wonders.

It was THAT bad kid. Everything about, including the "Fuck my ass, take my last virginity" long enough sentence for even an idiot like you closeted pals here to figure out who was speaking.

justwetwojustwetwoalmost 2 years ago

Not so good but thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why write such a painful depressing story. It wasn't even clever and the poor plot line was quickly all to clear. At least it was short.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Man.

At least he knows his wife is for the streets.

Could have like to learn if he was man enough to toss her out.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Where is the story

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 1 year ago

Didn't recognize his wife's voice ... .

Story almost as stupid as narrator.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nope.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Time to abort your budding career as an author with this abortion of a "story." Really badly written 1*.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Divorce

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

3 Stars, I don't understand, is there some history that I missed between this guy's wife and his 'boss' or was she just so wasted it could have been anybody with a dick?

EastCoaster1EastCoaster15 months ago

Do you mean he heard his wife speak multiple times while getting plowed, including getting banged in the ass, AND HE DIDN'T KNOW it was her ?

.

Puh-leese...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'm new here and don't know the "rules" of offering comment, so I'll be careful to stick to general impressions.

Was the author competing in some kind of contest, offering The Most Quickly Written Story? If not, he should be considered in the contest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous