All Comments on 'Taking Reggie's Hung Big Black Cock'

by handle247

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496about 11 years ago

god such a sexy story i was so turned on reading ,i love to be taken like that ,where is the next chapter i want to know what happens next time .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

I would have liked it better without the verbal abuse. I understand the dom and sub roles but anyway - that's just me.

I too felt the need to try it with a black man, and while it was good, it wasn't great. He picked me up in the showers of a YMCA hotel in NYC. I had never seen anything like what was swinging between his legs in the shower. Without exageration it had to be almost a foot long limp, but when it got hard it wasn't as big.

That was alright with me since it was still huge, but the problem was that he never really got hard (and it wasn't my fault because I sucked him and rimmed him for over a half hour). It stayed at like half mast and he had to pretty much pour it into my ass. Took a lot out of it for me because I wanted him to drill me hard, but it was more like having jello jammed up there.

I'm glad you enjoyed your experience though, and it was a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Hot!

I loved the verbal abuse...being called a good bitch makes it all worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so hot

your story made me so hot, i always like to be taken like the slut i really am

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I wanted to try after watching some big cock porn.Why did women like big cock,i needed to find out.I placed an ad,the one that appealed most was a guy one hour away.We agreed to meet,said he was 9 inches,also thick.At a hotel,we got on,went back to his place.We didnt muck around,we got undressed,he was thick,he asked had i been fucked before,no,late starter,i was 46,he was 51.He put on a dvd,i watched as a guy took a huge cock in his bum,he stroked his cock,my 6 inches looked so small.He applied lube to his cock,stroking,then told me to get on my knees.I did,he squirted lube into my hole,i felt one finger,2 move around in me,then 3,wow,i was perspiring.He pulled them out,straddled me,the big head against my hole,pressure,i tried to relax and i opened,the head moving into me,i yelped,he stopped,more lube,i was so stretched,he kept pushing,i was dripping sweat,then he eased out.I couldnt take the whole head.He sat down,more lube on his cock,then told me to sit on it,slowly.I opened up again,the head sliding in but it just wouldnt go,then his hands on my hips,pulling me down,down,the head went past my entrance,i screamed,he held me there and the rest of that big cock slowly slid into me until i was sitting on his thighs.He let go,i moved forward,only a little then back down,until i was rocking halfway up his cock and back down.The third time caused my cock to shoot cum into the air,squeezing him and grabbing me he fucked up into me,his hot cumm drenching my insides,sliding easier in and out until he was completely emptied.I tried to collapse off him but he held me there until he was ready,then as i climbed off, cumm dripped from me.i went home,my arse was sore for 2 days but i knew i wanted more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More Reggie!!

Please, please, please! Another chapter soon. I love reading about how big and black Reggie made you into his faggot bitch! Great story!!

DrMikeHuntDrMikeHuntabout 11 years ago
Loved it!

I would do what to be in that position and having that done to me. Please gives more.

handle247handle247about 11 years agoAuthor
More to come soon!

Glad you guys are liking the story. I liked taking that dick. More to come soon.

It was happening again. A few days after my meeting with Reggie, I sat horny one night slowly rubbing my finger around my recently opened asshole that took his thick 9.5 inch cock. I'd promised myself that I wouldn't call him again. I'd seen a side of me I'd never seen before. I was stretched and power fucked into becoming a slut for huge black cock. I'd not only taken the big cock in my throat and ass, something I'd promised Reggie could taje before even seeing his cock, but I also asked and begged for it. I arched my back like a receiving whore and was proud to have brought that cock to a messy climax all over my face and mouth. I cleaned off all the excess cum from his cock like proud slut that would give everything to be seeded.

Now it was time to find another adventure to satisfy my new urges!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please reggie, let me have some...

OMG... my boi pussy is so wet and hot after reading this. i would do anything to be your bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You lucky slutty BBC fuckslut

Your performance with Reggie made my white little tgirl pussy all wet. I wish it was me getting pounded balls deep by Reggie's BIG BLACK 9.5" COCK.

I'm a white blonde bubble butt tgirl fuckslut living in Vegas and I love teasing BIG BLACK 12" COCKS until they are rock hard and dripping wet with precum. I love to lift up my hot pink mini skirt and grind my hips into a big black stud's crotch. I love the feel of that hot pulsating rock hard BIG BLACK 12" COCK against my frilly hot pink panties. Black studs love white buble butts and many of them come to Vegas to get their BIG BLACK 12" COCKS serviced.

I got addicted to BIG BLACK 12" COCKS when I starter watching IR porn as a teen. I knew then that this is what I wanted to be , a BBC tgirl fuckslut. I have never had white dicks.

There is no greater extasy than being ravaged balls deep by a BIG BLACK 12" COCK, so I know the extasy you felt while Reggie was pounding your tight white ass with his BIG BLACK 9.5" COCK.

I have some suggestions for your next BIG BLACK 12" COCKS adventure. Ask Reggie to pimp you out to 3 black studs and relive my night of total BBC extasy.

I had picked up 3 big black studs in the courtyard of the casino and asked them to come over to my place in about an hour. This gave me time to get dressed up in my BBC fuckslut hot pink outfit. I wore hot pink crotchless pantyhose, long silky shiny stockings tied to an 8-garter waist cincher garter belt, silky frilly thong panties, my shiny hot pink full mini skirt and my thigh-high 6" hot pink BBC fuckslut boots.

I have a special room at my place which I call my "BBC FUCKSLUT ROOM". I have a mini stage in it with several red spot lights and floor fans along each edge. I love to have the fans because they blow my hot pink mini skirt up when I dance next to them. This is why I only wear "full" miniskirts.

The doorbell rang in less than an hour and I was shaking with lust as I let these 3 big black studs in. They saw me in my BBC hot pink fuckslut outfit and I saw lust in their eyes. I got them some beers and asked them to sit down in front of my stage for a BIG BLACK 12" COCK fuckslut show. I turned on all of the spotlights which were aimed at my white bubble butt and all of the fans. I purposely walked to one of the fans before beginning to dance and turned my back to them, bent my knees, put my hands on my knees and let the fan blow my hot pink mini skirt up around my waist. I turned my face towards them with my pink lipstick BBC fuckslut lips open and gave them the "Please fuck me balls deep with your BIG BLACK 12" COCKS" look. They howled like wolves!

I turned on my favorite disco music, but not too loud because I always moan when I tease-dance for some BIG BLACK 12" COCKS. I tell them that "I love getting fucked by BIG BLACK 12" COCKS". After a few songs when I was gyrating my hips over a fan with my hot pink full mini skirt blowing up around my waist I noticed that all 3 BIG BLACK 12" COCKS were now rock hard and dripping wet with precum.

I invited them on stage as I put on my hot pink BBC fuckslut slave collar. It has 4 D-rings on it to which I attach 4 chain leashes. I do this because I like it rough when Im'going to be fucked by BIG BLACK 12" COCKS.

I fell to my knees and begged them to gag me balls deep with their BIG BLACK 12" COCKS. But first, since I had been a nasty BBC teasing fuckslut I begged them to slap my white BBC fuckslut face with their BIG BLACK 12" COCKS and drag their big black balls all over my face. My face now had some wonderful black precum on it. I asked them to take their turns standing legs spread in front of me and to grab the two chain leashes on the sides. I almost cummed as the 1st big black stud put the head on my tongue. I begged him to slowly slide his BIG BLACK 12" COCK balls deep by pulling on the 2 chain leashes. I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled myself in to make sure that I felt the head of that BIG BLACK 12" COCK deep in my throat. He pulled out when I gasped for air and I begged him to brutally deep-throat fuck my BBC teasing fuckslut face. I had begged the other 2 big black studs to brutally slap each of my white bubble cheeks. The sound and feel of those 2 big black hands slapping my BBC fuckslut bubble butt while being face fucked balls deep by a BIG BLACK 12" COCK was pure and total extasy. I repeated this with the 2nd and 3rd big black studs.

After this exquisite fantasy I started to beg them to fuck me balls deep with their BIG BLACK 12" COCKS. On my stage I also keep a modified workout bench dubbed as my "BBC FUCKSLUT BENCH". I asked the 1st big black stud to lay on it as I straddled him. I pulled up my hot pink shiny latex miniskirt and slowly lowered my white buuble butt on his BIG BLACK 12" COCK. I let it slide between my tight bubble cheeks until his black precum lubed up my tgirl pussy. As his head entered my bubble butt ass I squirmed and swayed my hips and enjoyed the extasy of feeling his BIG BLACK 12" COCK slowly impale me balls deep.

(Have you guessed what this 3 BBC fantasy is going to be yet?).

The third big black stud had already told me to my great delight that he wanted to cum down my throat. My modified "BBC FUCKSLUT BENCH" was high enough to accomodate this BBC fantasy. And now the moment I had been waiting for all evening.

As I straddle the 1st big black stud balls deep, I begged the 2nd big black stud (I love to beg for BIG BLACK 12" COCKS) to slowly impale my tight white bubble butt ass with his rock hard BIG BLACK 12" COCK. I slowly swayed my hips to one of my favorite slow diso songs titled Pillow Talk by Sylvia.

My total BBC fantasy was near. I was now being ravaged by 2 BIG BLACK 12" COCKS balls deep up my bubble butt ass. My 6" thigh-high hot pink BBC fucslut boots allowed me to properly straddle the 1st big black stud while my hips slowly swayed while the 2nd big black stud pounded my bubble butt ass balls deep.

This evening's total BBC fantasy was about to be realized. I moaned and begged the 3rd big black stud to stand legs spread in front of me and grab the 2 side chain leashes and to pull on them until his BIG BLACK 12" COCK was down my BBC fuckslut throat. I had previously begged him to brutally face fuck me and he did so to my great BBC fuckslut pleasure.

This evening's BBC fantasy had now been realized. As I had begged them to do I was now being brutally ravaged balls deep by 3 BIG BLACK 12" COCKS simultaneously. I looked around the stage at the large mirrors and remembered that I had remotely turned on my 3 multi-angle cameras before my BBC fantasy started. The big black studs had insisted on wearing black thugs ski masks for this video. I had agreed because it added to my excitement.

These were indeed true big black studs because this fantasy went on for almost an hour. Everytime I came up for air I would moan to them " C'MON YOU NASTY BIG BLACK STUDS FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG BLACK 12" COCKS".

C'MON RAVAGE MY TIGHT WHITE BUBBLE BUTT TGIRL BBC FUCKSLUT ASS".

I screamed in total extasy"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME. WITH THOSE 3 BIG BLACK 12" COCKS". "I'M YOUR WHITE BUBBLE BUTT BBC FUCKSLUT"

"C'MON FUCK ME DEEPER AND HARDER" "I LOVE GETTING FUCKED BY BIG BLACK 12" COCKS".

Finally to my great delight, a miracle happened. All 3 BIG BLACK 12" COCKS cummed at the same time. I could feel the 2 BIG BLACK 12" COCKS throbbing as they filled my bubble butt ass with their wonderful black cum. The third big black stud face fucking me had pulled the 2 chain leashes and my face was against his 6-pack when he exploded deep down my throat. In those last few moments I trembled and shuddered in absolute BBC extasy as my little tgirl pussy cummed in my silky hot pink frilly panties. I almost passed out from BBC extasy.

I profoundly apologize for this extremely long comment but I wanted you to know the extasy that awaits you on your next BBC adventure

Maybe I should join this website and write my own real BBC fantasies realized over the past 20 year or so.

Continue writing and I will look for and respond to your next BBC adventure...hopefully soon. Don't forget that the big black studs love slutty hot pink outfis.

smokedancesmokedancealmost 11 years ago
So awesome

I wish there were more stories here that are as super hot as this one is

candy4blacks1candy4blacks1almost 11 years ago
So HOT !

Thank you for the sexy story.... I love BBC myself but, want my slut hub taken by Reggie !!

Candy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story..

Thank you for writing this story ... it really got me dripping pre-cum myself .. i especially liked the end when Reggie pulls out His great big dick out of your asshole and cums on your face and tongue and then pushes His dick down your throat ... I LOVE it when a black guy fucks my asshole then pulls out and cums in my mouth --nothing turns me on more ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BBC

Love big black cock do much. All white men should who're ship bbc

wicked_annabellawicked_annabellaover 10 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!!

love ur work and i easily imagined that I was taking Reggie's HBBC. made my little white dick dribble without hands!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
definitely true

Black guys just seem to love turning white guys in to BBC sluts. I have had a couple of black guys dominate me and just like your story they really seem to get of on making you their total bitch. They know that once they slap that BBC across your face that you will just keep taking it no matter how much you choke and gag. When they have you pinned down and are driving their BBC deep in your ass they know that you are unable to resist no matter how much it hurts.

As you lay there totally exhausted and covered in cum from the throat and ass fucking that you have just endured they will cock slap you a couple of times and stuff it back down your throat just to emphasise that you are their bitch and will be any time that they say.....and they are right.

Lucky1650Lucky1650almost 10 years ago
WOW!!! BBC

I never had black cock before but would love to try one for sise. The biggest cock that, i've had was 8" thick cock and he was white. He was the one and the biggest cock but now, I love big cocks. I now have these fantásy of sucking and getting it in the ass by a black cock and reading your story, I really want it now. I want to feel his hot cum shooting inside my ass. I'm so horny wanting a hard cock. I'm a married bi bottom latín male, wife is not aware that, I love cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BBC

I really want A BBC in my arse like the one you had, l almost came in my pants when he fucked you mouth with his huge black cock, l loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please i need a BBC !

I desperetly need to be fucked by BBC, i think i will go to

USA and do a minor crime in front of some police men so they can catch me and send me to Jail where i'll quickly become a quen for black inmates.

hmmmmm they will love my white round ass, i look so feminine with my long hairs ...

Blk_CuckoldBlk_Cuckoldalmost 9 years ago

Im black and bi. I personally love the taste and feel of a BBNC(Big Black Nigger Cock) up in me.

Crazy87875Crazy87875almost 9 years ago
AWESOME!!!

I would give absolutely ANYTHING to be fucked like that!!! I don`t know if I could take it all but would love to try!!!! I LOVE BIG COCK!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
suddenly submissive masc white4black

This was a hot story and made me want to tell someone this true story. I answered an ad to give a guy head when I was kind of drunk. I'm a tall hottie in my prime and this was really not my style which made it extra fun. in a trashy way. I get to his apartment in the far side of town. There was the yellow porch light. I parked and cut my lights off right away. The door opened just a crack. I got out of the car and walked to the door... he was average build with more belly than I expected. He was in a robe and it was hanging open. His big uncut dick was pink and brown just like the pics. He leaned against the door frame and dropped a pillow on the doorway. "Kneel down. It's okay."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wanting a BBC!

Black cock rules. I would love to be Reggie's slut and his sex toy! How do you find a BBC like that??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sounds good I wish I had someone I could fuck

I'm a black guy wishing I could of did that to someone I can't even find someone willing to take my 8 inch black cock if you want to u can email me at kirancudjo@gmail.com but good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love BBC

I absolutely love being with a black man and sucking and getting fucked deep and hard by them I'm a bi married white guy the longer and thicker the better my email is mike1979mike@yahoo.com I live in upper NY my ultimate goal is to be gangbanged bareback by at least three BBC's or a lot more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I can relate

I had a similar experience when I was a teen, I had started to date Ralphy. He was Puerto Rican like me. Now his cock was only eight to nine inches long but it was fatter than my wrist. I was definitely not a virgin but I had only had sex with one other boy before him. Unlike Ralphy Tony was a black boy and had a much longer cock it measured out to eleven and a half inches but it was much skinnier probably two inches tops. On top of it I only been with Tony three times and each time I was on top so I controlled the pace. Ralphy literally was the first to fuck me. The first time I saw his massive cock I panicked and for the first three month we dated I only would suck his cock, I would not let him fuck me. Some time on the forth month we were at a party with some friends that knew we were together so we were making out he paused and took me by the hand and walked me outside to the porch where we could talk in private. He looked me face to face and asked me how I felt about him and I told him I loved him I really did hell he was the only boy I had ever been sort of out in front of mutual friends. He then asked me if I was a virgin and I was honest with him and told him I had had sex with one other boy. He looked crushed but then asked why I would not have sex with him. I blushing said I was scared of his cock. He chuckled and asked me if that's all, I shook my head yes then he kissed me and promised me to be very gentile and take his time. I went home with him right then I told him I wanted to make love but to please to take his time. At his house we undressed he took me into his bed and spent what must of been hours kissing, sucking my dick and me his, and he fucked my ass with his finger, then two, then three he used plenty of lube. After a long while he was driving me wild I needed to feel his cock so I pulled him up as I tried to roll over on to my stomach. He stopped me from rolling and said that he wanted to look me in the eyes as he fucked me so I lay back on my back and spread my legs. He knelt between my legs lubed his cock really good and locked my knees with his elbows, he lifted my legs up and aimed his cock at the entrance to my ass. He looked at me and asked if I was ready I nodded yes and he pushed in. The head of his cock pushed past the wet outer ring of my ass. The pain was instantaneous my head and eyes rolled back as I took the deepest breath I have ever taken. But he held right there on till he felt me relax and asked me if I was okay before he plunged more of his cock inside me. Again my head and eyes rolled back but this time I let out a cry from the shearing pain. My ass was on fire it felt like my ass was being ripped open. He held him self in that position for what seemed like an eternity. I tried to relax through the pain and as I relaxed the hold my ass had on his cock he pushed what was left in one shot dropping his entire weight on me I cried and took a bite on his shoulder to muffle my screams, again he held his position but it was pointless now he had completely impaled me with his cock and there was no way for me to run I was his finally. After a long while the pain started to be replaced by the feeling of fullness so I tried to relax he sensed this and started to move slowly and very shallow at first. I was still in pain but not as much as at first after a while the pain was less and less I found my self running my hands down his back. He started to take longer strokes as I caressed his back I was getting into it it started to feel amazing. I was kissing him deeply when he pulled out almost completely out then with no warning drove the entire length of his massive cock in one thrust. He made me take a deep breath I grabbed him by the face and told him to fuck me. He looked me in the eye smiled told me he loved me and took me like a beast. I don't know how long it took as he went for what looked like hour's but after some time I felt his cock swell inside me he stiffened up and I felt him fill my ass with his cum. He collapsed on top of me his cock twitched inside me but he stayed inside me as he kissed me when he finally pulled out of me I felt so empty. I looked down at my stomach and saw cum he had literally made me shoot my load from fucking. It was the first time but not the last we dated for two years and we fucked two or three times a week until he moved away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beautiful sex

awesome sex i luv it,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What more do u need. wish my bf could perform like that.besides the sex i would like a bit more kissing and Reggie could also stick his tongue in my ear.

wow baby...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BBC slut wanna be

Nice to see my ultimate fantasy in print Reggie

and his massive black cock could make my sissy

dreams come true. If that cock slut had been

wearing fishnets I would have cum all over myself

at work!!

subrbnchgobttmsubrbnchgobttmover 8 years ago
Needs of a white boi

This is what every white boi needs to experience at least. Once a Black Man has made you his bitch you will never stop craving BBC. Any Chicago area tops that need a white boi bitch hit me up.

TOM469TOM469about 8 years ago

BULLMOTHERFUCKINGSHIT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
First BBC

I was relatively new to cock sucking. I came late to the party. I am a sexy

Senior. It as Sunday night. I hadn't been able to find anything all weekend.

So I decided to try an ad on Craigslist. "Submissive panty man looking for BBC

Soon I got a response . Senior black man home alone. Wife out of town. Come right over. It was only about ten minutes away.

When I rang the bell a handsome older black man opened the door with a robe on.

When I stepped in the robe opened up showing about 7-8 inches of soft black meat.

I followed him down the stairs to the family room. He sat down on a reclining chair,

And he ordered me on my knees. I dropped down and took his manhood in my mouth. I could not believe how big it was once it started to get hard. I put my hand

On the shaft as I sucked the head. He said "no hands" so I went back to sucking no hands. He took both hands and grabbed my head forcing mor and more of his cock

In my mouth till I was gagging. He laughed . He soon was starting to moan while calling me a white slut. Then without wearing he he started shooting a Hugh load.

I tried to swallow as much as possible. Some leaked out the corners of my mouth.

When he collapsed in the chair I finnaly let his meat withdraw from my mouth cunt.

I took my finger and scooped up what had leaked out with my finger and licked it

From my finger.

I know now that after I swallowed his seed that I was now a black mans cum sucker for life. I am thinking of getting a J of spades tattoo so any black man knows he owns me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantasizing about massive black cocks gang banging me

The story brought great images to mind. I wish it was me. I am SOOOO JEALOUS you got to experience this and I have not! My white cock is rock hard and my boy pussy is twitching and hungry! Here's how I'd like my first time with a BBC to happen - It would be awesome to have 50 or more big black cocks, all at least 12" long, gang bang me. First each BBC would fuck my face, stretching open my throat before cumming and filling my stomach. That way each BBC can fuck my boy pussy deep and hard for a really long time before cumming for a second time up my now stretched out ass. While the first BBC gives my face and throat a good pounding, my ass would be mercilessly fucked by a huge black dildo in anticipation of all the BBC fucking my boy pussy will be forced to take over the next 20 hours or more. When the first BBC starts to ruthlessly fuck my stretched pussy balls deep, the second BBC would pound my face and throat. This would continue until I had serviced every BBC in my both my fuckholes and had taken a nice big load of that sweet cum down my throat and up my ass from each. Finally, they would team up and brutally DP my boy pussy until I had serviced them all again, but instead of cumming up my ass this time, they would make me lick clean their cocks and DP suck them off so they could fill my stomach again with their sweet black cum while the next 2 BBC start fucking my now permanently destroyed ass even harder than the previous 2 BBC had just done. Before I would be allowed to get some rest, I would be forced to lick up all the cum that leaks out of my freshly and permanently destroyed boy pussy off the floor. That would not be the end of my first BBC gang bang though. The next day would be round two. For round two, they would force me take everything they did to me in the previous day all over again now that I should be able to take anything the biggest BBC tells me to do for his pleasure (my BBC Master). Come the next weekend, I would be forced to come back and take on over 100 massive BBC's in a gang bang that would start Friday afternoon and not stop until Sunday night or early Monday morning. All these gang bangs would be filmed and posted free on the web for the world to see so that I will be totally humiliated. That will make sure I never can stop coming back and being forced to do more. But I will have no desire other than to come back and do whatever gives my new BBC Master pleasure. I will finally be what I have deep down desired to be for a long time - a BBC slave/whore to the biggest black cock in the group. I will get to live my life only to please my BBC Master and any BBC Sirs he forces me to serve by doing everything that brings my massive BBC Master pleasure. His pleasure will be my only desire for the rest of my life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fuck yeah

This hot story has this sexy masculine married guy craving black dick. I want to submit my tight married manpussy and mouth. Make me your fucking bitch, sliding your thick black cock deep in my pussy...calling me names, making me beg for your black dick. Fuck my pink manpussy! I'm your bitch!!! I live to worship your dick!

Ridinuhard009Ridinuhard009almost 8 years ago
Fuck yeah

This hot story has this sexy masculine married guy craving black dick. I want to submit my tight married manpussy and mouth. Make me your fucking bitch, sliding your thick black cock deep in my pussy...calling me names, making me beg for your black dick. Fuck my pink manpussy! I'm your bitch!!! I live to worship your dick! Your dick making sloppy wet sucking sounds as you pull it from my now gaping hole. Force me to my knees, grabbing my head and forcing your veiny dick down my throat. You tell me to taste my pussy on your dick and taste what you've been fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BBNC

I was to young to be in the ABS but porn was always on my mind so I snuck in late and made my way back to the theater. I was so excited that I pulled my 6 incher out and stroked it just like most of the others were doing. I saw guys giving guys BJs right in the open and thought it was weird. An hour later a large black man walked in and sat right next to me.

"where's yo daddy boi ? You out alone tonight lookin ?"

"I'm just checking out some movies to see which ones to buy" I told him to try an avoid a confrontation.

"Ya think ya can suck a cock like that titless slut on screen ? I bet you can. Ya like Big Black Cock ?"

I had to answer something so I just said "NO" and then I noticed he already had his oversized cock out and was flopping it around. 9 or 10 inches, fat and not even hard. I couldn't quit looking at it and was in awe as he got harder. His head started to come out of his foreskin and it was dripping wet.

"Ya like poppers ? Here take a couple hits" he said as he handed me a vial.

My questioned look was his clue that I didn't know WTF was going on so he instructed me. WOW was my head fuzzy and he had ahold of my dick too.

"Stroke my NIGGER cock boi." he said as he pulled my hand over to his crotch.

I couldn't touch my fingers around the base but could just under the crown.

"Want some more poppers before ya Suck my Big Black NIGGER Cock ? Gonna show you what ya little white mouth is good fo." he said as he pushed the bottle to my nose.

I couldn't believe what was going on or how fast it was going but I was pretty sure I was turning into a COCKSUCKER as I inhaled the poppers deep and held my breath till my lungs almost popped.

"Git down on ur knees n suck me off bitch boi. Daddy's gonna feed ya some nut juice just like all y'all white bois like. Lick my balls too."

His cock was laying on my forehead as I tonged his balls it was so big and felt heavy too. He started bouncing it on my face.

"Now show me how good a COCKSUCKER you are. Suck my big NIGGER cock bitch. That's it boi, lick it n suck it." he groaned loudly as I tried to do what the girls in the movies did. Then he pushed my head down hard and started choking me on his cock.

He pushed me back aginst the seat behind me and stood up with his big cock waving in my face. I grabbed it and sucked it back in my mouth getting it to my throat entrance before gagging again but he wasn't having any of my "I can't take it" attitude as he grabbed my head in his big hands and forced himself deep in my throat. After a few minutes of him skull fucking me he pulled out and told me to git up and follow him. We went into another theater that was showing gay movies and he told me to get ready for some much needed training.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

I want to get fucked like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Opening me up

Reading this story has got me so horny!This young man just lived a dream I've had for years. I need somebody to fill my ass with hard dick and fuck me the same way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes, to black cock and verbal abuse

The last man to use me was a black friend of mine; and we still talk and are planning another meating! I love his cock; the feel, the taste the sight of it moving in and out of my white mouth. I am coaxing him to be more dominant; letting him know that even thought I am his friend; I am also his to use; his white boy cock sucker. That he can call me his sissy white faggot, his queer white boy, and I will lick, suck and kiss his black body parts as directed. His pleasure is my pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot, hot

That had me so hot, I was visaulizing having the big black cock ripping my tight ass too. Loved the story, and wish i cold meet him too.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
Hot story

Loved how Reggie shot his load of cum all over your face and then smearing it all around. Thanks for being willing to share. I love stories about black men dominating white men and boys, and degrading verbal abuse just makes it hotter. Judging by the comments on this story (and others) there seem to be quite a few white guys who are really turned on by black cocks fucking white mouths and asses. Really love when a black man asserts his dominance by shooting cum all over a white guy's face and then makes the white guy wear it on his face. Even better when a white guy submits to several black guys who fuck all his holes and cum on his face. I think it's perfectly natural for whites to submit to dominant black cock. The rules are simple. White sucks black and black fucks white.

sdcountysurfcouplesdcountysurfcouplealmost 7 years ago
Entering a bi / gay sexual encounter...

Sounds as though this was perfect, straight to the point...Reggie was so correct in guiding it into a fun time...there was only one reason for being there, so get to it... great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BBC Cumslut

Reminds me of 2 yrs ago when I went to an alnight store on the outskirts of town. I planned to just spending the night with my small dicked hubby, reading sex stories and stuff like that. As I walked out of the store 2 big black men started walking alongside me trying to start up a conversation with me. Since I refused to join in on their talk they started talking trash to each otheras if I weren't there. Saying things like "Wow! Look at that ass swing. Wish I had a back porch with a swing that good. You think we could talk her into putting that swing to good use?" I was wearing a pair of tights that showed my ass up very plain and I wore the seam pulled up in the crease of my pussy lips. What didn't show was the fact that I wore no panties at all. As we kept walking toward my car they just kept getting closer to me till one of them took hold of my hand and placed it on his tented pants. I jumped at first then I noticed how huge his cock felt through his trousers. He wasn't even hard yet and it felt as though his soft cock was half way to his knee. My mind wondered how big it would get when he got aroused. My GOD he must get over 14 inches long and thick as a wine bottle. Right then the other black man took my other hand and placed it on his medium hard junket. HOLY SHIT, I thought he would be able to breed a horse.

Just then I had an evil thought about a sexual situation I had often talked with my little dicked hubby. He always professed to be in agreement with me. It seemed to be one of his huge turn-ons if I were to let a huge black cock fuck me while he watched. In other words he wanted to be cuckhold by BBC. He even wanted to watch me get gangbanged by BBC. I thought this might just be the right time for his dream to happen.

Sooo, as things moved along I decided to find out if I could handle 2 cocks this big. I asked if they had a place we could go that had a decent amount of privacy. They said there would be no problem with their friends across town that had a house we could use. Then one of them went to his car and the other one offered to ride with me so I wouldn't get lost. By the time we arrived at the appointed house the man that had been riding with me had played with my hot pussy enough to have my pants soaking wet from all the fore play as we rode across town. My pussy was so well lubricated by then I think I could have taken a horse cock in my cunt without any problems. FUCK I wanted to be bred with these two huge cocks soooo bad I would have done anything to get their enormously large cocks inside my cunt. The biggest cock I had ever fucked was 9.5 inches and about 2 inches across which is above average I know but that was about 10 yrs ago. Who knows what it would feel like now to have these 2 monster cocks jammed inside my cunt. The thought just made my cunt hotter and juicier as we stepped into the door. For some reason all I could smell inside the house was a strong smell of fresh sex permeating from everywhere.

Once we were inside both men started rubbing my cunt and my tits as though there would be no tomorrow. Needless to say they removed my clothes rather rapidly and forcefully. That's when I got a good look at their monster cocks that stood at attention as they took off all their clothes including socks. That's also when I got an idea what they had in mind for me. One laid down and had me get on top of his cock while he eased it up into my cunt while the other one put his monster cock between my lips. My mental measurements weren't far off from when I first felt their huge cocks back at the store. The one in my cunt stretched me so wide it hurt like hell then as he pushed up into my cunt he hit my cervix and still had a fistfull of cock left to go. OMG he was so ungodly big I wasn't sure if I could take anymore of that baseball bat up in me. They both started pinching my nipples so hard and rolling them around between their thumbs and fingers the pain almost let me forget the pain in my cunt and cervix. But he just kept on pushing that big cock into my pussy until he popped thru my cervix right up into my womb. Then he pushed my womb up into my uterian tube. I didn't think he would ever stop shoving all my equipment up in my belly and chest. He finally ran out of cock and I felt his balls hit my asshole. After they fucked me this way for half an hour I felt both their cocks begin to swell and grow longer then they both started unloading their cum into my throat and deep in my bowels as they shot loads and loads. I've never heard of anyone cumming that much at once. The one that was down my throat started pulling out but he still had his erection as big as ever. That's when I became aware of the one that was buried in my cunt never lost anything from his monster cock either. In fact he just kept on fucking as he picked me up and turned me around so I was facing him. All of a sudden I felt a finger go up my asshole then 2 and then 3 wriggling around opening my asshole enough to allow the one that was in my throat to push the head of his cock in my asshole with a ''pop! I then screamed "TAKE IT OUT! TAKE IT OUT! They must've been totaly deaf because the one in my asshole pushed another 2 or 3 inches deeper up my asshole. They both started pinching my titts and pulling on my nipples so hard I had to concentrate on keeping my titts intact. After a few minutes of this kind of pain my nipples started to ease and so did the pain in my asshole. They just held me there on their monster cocks until I started squirming a little. That's when the pleasure really hit me. My titts were on fire and my nipples stuck out an inch and hard as a rock. I yelled for them, "FUCK ME and PULL MY NIPPLES Another inch out! MAKE ME CUM WITH MY CUNT AND MY ASSHOLE. FILL ME UP WITH YOUR CUM." The cock was so far up my asshole I could taste his precum all the way up in my throat. They said they were going to fuck me that way until I had a throat and mouthful of their cum which only served to turn me onto hotter and steamier fucking. They both came in me 3 more times each. I was in a constant state of cumming at least 3 hrs.

I realize this has been quite a long comment but when I get started remembering a really good sex experience it's difficult to stop in the middle, just like it's hard to stop in the middle of a good fuck.

islfun17islfun17almost 7 years ago
White Boi Slut for Hung BBC

I'm a 35 yr old attractive, very fit, happily married white male - but my obsession with interracial sex has literally taken the cliched downward spiral to the point that the thought of servicing thick, cum-filled black cocks is virtually all I think about. I have gotten my sexy ass wife to take three BBCs in the last year , but if I'm honest, I want her to get it multiple times a week so that she NEEDS that bigger black cock stretching out her pussy...so that my smaller white cock is literally no longer enough for her. I want to become a submissive little cock boi and service her bulls and clean all of the cum out of her pussy - I firmly believe, with my persistence, and with her bonafide lust for large black cocks, that we will get there sooner rather than later. However, in the meantime, what she doesn't realize is that I get as much black cock on the side as i possibly can. I have a Grindr account where I send pictures of my sexy body in little girls' panties to hung black men only. I have recently sucked the cum out of two anonymous black cocks and I'm literally addicted to the idea of a thick black cock cumming in my mouth. I have large black dildos that I use whenever my wife is out of town and it's only a matter of time before I'm getting regularly bred by hung black men - I'm afraid of what is going to happen when that ultimately takes place - but not scared enough to stop, because I literally need black cock at this point. I know at some point I'm going to be continually making irresponsible decisions just to satisfy my craving for BBC. God forbid I find a local black daddy that wants to make me his bitch regularly - I may have to give up pussy altogether and just become a sissy servicing my black daddy and all of his black friends...

Born2BlowBorn2Blowover 6 years ago
I needed a Reggie

My 1st black man was awesome, he was a retired school teacher and I guess he was easy with me so I wouldn't feel too much pain. I sucked him for a long time, til he was rock hard and I begged him to fuck me. Because my ass was still a virgin, he was happy to settle for a blow job. After a few visits, I was ready and I'll never forget the first time he came deep inside me and I was his. For a few years, we had regular hook-ups. One day he said, "If we had met when we were younger, I would've kept you barefoot and pregnant". I replied, "I would have loved that". What he meant was we would have been become partners and again I say "I would have loved that".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want Reggie to fill me full of cum

I love stories about hung black studs turning white guys into bbc bitches almost as much as I love big black cock balls deep in my throat pumping intoxicating cum down into my stomach or a big black cock pumping in and out of my ass while treating me like a bitch. I've never been able to turn down a big black cock and I can't imagine wanting too. Black studs just know how to fuck white boys. My first black cock was my neighbor who was a banker. The first time I sucked his cock was a day I walked into our barn and there he was fucking my Dad like a bitch and he asked if I wanted some and like father like son I had to have it. Black cocks hypnotize me.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Hot story!

That was a great story, I have never had a big black cock, but the thought of it really excites me. I Know if the chance ever comes I will take it like the cocksucker I am becoming. Would love to read more about these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh yeah.

This is what we want. Our white asses getting destroyed by BBC.

Am I right or what.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Servicing BBC'

What a great way to take care of black cocks. I've serviced several monster black cocks and they stretch my ass to take care of them for long periods of time. They tell me about getting me ready for my breeding sessions and filling me with black cum and getting me pregnant with several black babies. I haven't been able to understand just how they're going to do that yet but I'll take whatever they decide when the time comes for me to get enough black cocks filling my ass and getting me pregnant. They just keep me so horny and working their huge black cocks in my belly and filling me up with all that black cum I really don't care about how they accomplish this task of making me a black cock cum bucket and make me give birth to all those black babies they have been talking about for months now. I'm really excited about this and that is always getting me so horny and loose with all the talking about how they are going to open my ass and turn me into a boi pussy and stretch me open for my breeding and having no problem with giving birth to all those black babies, at least a dozen or more. I've heard them mention something about having my boi pussy bypassed with a catheter insertion and make my boi pussy a real pussy to take all the cum along with eggs so I can get pregnant for real and carry the babies for ten or fifteen months before giving birth. They say the babies will be around twenty pounds or possibly even more. My pussy will get so stretched out l will take six months to get back into shape for another breeding. I hope they don't quit filling me with black cocks and getting me pregnant because I don't have a tight fit around their cocks anymore. Oh well, I I will have to wait and see what they do best for me and my horny pussy at that time. Will let you know when I get informed about how they accomplish all that later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Big Black Cock.....

there is nothing I won't do to please a Black Man and his BBC!! The best is when they slap you around like a cheap white slut and put you in your place. Sucking BBC has been my pleasure since I had my first one back in the 80's and continue to service today!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story...LOVED it!

It's been many years since this happened...I was about 25, got in his car, I was drinking he had a joint, we passed them back and forth, he drove out of town to a secluded area, got out to piss, stripped naked and got in the back seat...I was buzzed enough to do the same, reached into his lap and wrapped my hand around the biggest cock ever, he pushed my head down and amazingly I ended up deep throating 11-12" of the thickest cock I'd ever met.

After a lot of negotiating, I sat on his cock and it took me about 10 mins to get it in. Once in, he sat up and I rode it while he worked my nipples, (the first time anyone touched them). In about 5 mins, I blew my load all over both of us without touching my cock (another first) and got off his cock, he simply pulled my head back to his cock, fresh out of my ass, and again I deep throated him until he shot a huge load straight down my throat.

After being pudgy all my life...I'd been working out for about six months, and he insisted that I leave him the pair of black bikini briefs I'd been wearing, and told me I was the best fuck he'd ever had, and was only the 2nd guy in his entire life who had deep throated his huge cock! I left a bit sore, but filled with pride. Although I've been with several other black men and had some large cocks, never had one that large again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My Fantasy

I would just love to be down on my knees sucking off two huge black cocks. I just want to deep throat some big black cocks and have their juices flow down my throat and all over my face and ass. I want one black cock to cum in my ass and another to cum in my throat at the same time. Just thinking about drinking their manly juices gets me hard and makes me really want some black dick.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
I love BBC too

I too am a sissy faggot cocksucking CD bitch -- and I love Big Black Cock. The last one i had was last summer (it's long overdue) and he fucked me deep and hard at a gay bathhouse I regularly go to. After about an hour of cruising (only sucked 2 other cocks) I saw him again and told him I wanted his cock in my man-pussy again. He obliged, called me his "faggot white cocksucker" and then fed me his big dick before fucking me deep and hard. I loved it.

Please tell more stories. I can't wait to read about more of your sexual adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I’m ready too

That was a hot sexy story. I love it when a black stud fucks my little white ass. They can fuck all night and I can take it all night

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Better You Than Me

Hot story since it is based on your true adventure. I am glad that you like it, but for me I would never had done it. Too much of a good thing, LOL. I fuck a guy one time and his ass was so loose that I felt nothing. I image guys that fuck you after this had that same feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
BLACK COCKS - MY OPENING EXPERIENCES

At the time I wasn't a virgin, thank god, his cock would have killed me. I'd had my first anal fucking about eight months before, with a total of about six screwings, all white cocks, since. But two of those had been in the last week and I was looking for more, so I had visited a sauna reputed to be a good place to find TOPS. As I was taking a shower, I was thinking it was a dead loss when a big black guy walked in and under the next shower head. I couldn't help but stare at his large, and not even hard weapon. The conversation was short "What're you looking at boy?" . . . "That magnificent COCK, SIR!". . "You want it IN YOU FAGGOT?" . . I nodded. "Follow me boy! NO don't dress, just carry your clothes". As we both walked up the corridor naked we passed a white guy who muttered "for what you're about to receive" and a black guy who said "Dibs" to the guy leading me and "Sore arse tonight FAGGOT" (he was right) to me. We went into a small room and the door was locked and he quickly had his cock stretching my mouth as he leant over me and began to finger my already clean and KYed arse-pussy with even more jelly. After a few minutes of this with two thick fungers fucking me he sat in a strongly built chair and got me to stand in front of him, but facing away from him, with my hands grasping under my knees. He then used his strong, bunch of bannanas, hands to grasp me mid thigh, lift me up and, positioning his cock head at my pussy lips, pulled down hard three times, after which he was two inches deep into me, and I was screaming. Enjoy your self he mocked, no one will hear you and with him no longer lifting me, but hands around my waist and pulling down combined with my own weight I slowly sunk down on to him until I could feel his pubes on my thighs. Now he began, in effect, to use me as a wanking sleave as he jerked me up and down on his cock. As I loosened I got feelings of pleasure from my prostate and picked up his rythm and began to ride back to get every bit of every stroke into, and very nearly out, of me. At some time, twice in fact, I blew my loads well before he gushed, what felt like gallons of cum, into me. As he softened (slowly) and fell out, I found "Dibs" feeding me his cock to suck (not so wide) and then mounted and fucked me (very much longer) for another timeless period. I became a regular at the sauna, and in that room with many more black cocks using me there and at lots of clubs and parties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Black Chicago cock

I got fucked by a 10 1/2 inch black cock thick as a beer can in Chicago. He was young a musician going to Italy, and cute as hell. If anyone knows how aI can contact him, my email is srobertsyrja@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Orlando Girl - BBC Only

As a 30 year old Orlando FL MILF I only cruise for Big Black Cocks while hubby is away for weeks at a time. I would not go back to white but hubby is white and a good provided - but for sex it is Black all the time - every time. They know how to pleasure and have the tool to do it with. While I am white I have been doing Black BBS's since high school and never-ever regretted it. When craigslist had personals (no longer) I used them steadily to search for Black's only to satisfy my need to pleasure and lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I would beg too!

You need to do a follow up that was so hot!

Dawn4BBCsDawn4BBCsover 4 years ago
I crave BBC's

I'm looking for a black man or men to turn me into a white CD sissy that loves to dress up as a woman in heels stockings and lingerie begging to be pimped out to large groups of black men for pictures and videos of me being owned and gang raped by black men

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More black cock for me too

I was 21 and never had a gay thought until one night on my way home from work I decided to stop at an adult store. The owner welcomed me and said he had never seen me there before. I told him it was my 21st birthday and my first time in an adult store. He was a big black man very muscular and very good looking. He gave me a tour and lead me back to a video room that was surrounded by three other rooms and told me for my birthday I could stay as long as I wanted on him and that it would be his pleasure to change my life with my visit. He told me to enjoy myself and if I needed anything to come see him but to be sure to come to his office before I left for a birthday present. I sit down and quickly noticed all the videos were of big black men with big black cocks and the were getting sucked by white guys and fucking their brains out while the white guys screamed and moaned in pleasure begging for more. About ten minutes in a big black cock about 11 inches long slid through a hole and I immediately started sucking on it until it shot load after load of cum down my throat. And then another popped through another hole. I was high on cum and cock instantly and for the next 2 hours I sucked 6 cocks all black. I then went to the owners office and he was closing up the store and asked if I enjoyed my first experience. He closed the door to his office and told me to have seat and then he walked up to me and stood inches from me and opened up his pants took out his very large cock and placed it on my lips and said “ I told you this would change your life and now it’s time for your present.” He placed a bottle of poppers in my nose and said take three big breathes and then told me to suck his cock again. I sucked his cock for several minutes until he shot his load down my throat and I just continued to suck high on his cum then he said it was time for him to fuck me and make me a bitch that can’t get enough big black cock. He bent me over his desk and lubed up his 11 inch cock

And placed it at my waiting ass and slowly worked it in. He placed the poppers in front of my nose and I breathed them in as he slowly entered my ass. Soon he was pumping his cock in me working more and more into my virgin ass making me beg for more. Making me an addicted slut for more cock big black cock. He fucked me forever until I took his length inside me and the he fucked me hard and I was moaning and begging him to fuck me harder. I couldn’t believe I was loving every moment of him turning me into cock craving bitch but I was and the he came in my ass. He just held me there until he was completely drained and said these words “ if you take my cock in your mouth and clean me up there is no turning back you will have to have big black cock the rest of your life but it’s not too late to stop it from happening.” I immediately got up and got on my knees and took his magnificent cock into my mouth and licked it clean and hard again and told him “ I want you to fuck my brains out tonight I am your slut.” He then invited two more black men in and they fucked me for hours. I didn’t leave until 4:00am weak and high and a true slut but I was back after work that evening for more bbc

TheKinkyone87TheKinkyone87over 4 years ago
yes please

I need this ,available to suck dick on the Mississippi coast

must be on the down low ,I am straight ... lol

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Awesome

Only had a genuine BBC once. managed to swallow it all but he never quite got it hard enough to fuck me properly. However i did get a very big Pakistani cock in my throat and up my arse as he had his arse ploughed by my bf on a dark beach outside Swansea. But the biggest cock I've had was from a 10" thick Arab cock that ploughed my depths. It each time it took a number of minutes and plaenty of poppers for me to take him fully. he was always angling to bareback me until eventually I gave in - that was so hot and feeling his slime ooze out of my hole as he kept pumping and pumping. If he wasn't already married I'd have completely given myself to him. I'm a slut for cock but equally when a younger man comes onto me I'm good to punish their arses too. As a fit middle aged daddy I'm still blown away by how many young men have eyes for me. It always makes my day!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hot

loved the way you told the story, the pain, the torture, the involuntary cumming on you stomach, the gaping ass hole. I guess we have all wanted that kind of fucking. keep up the great writing guy.

MMVmMMVmover 3 years ago

That was so damn hot, I dream of this happening to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!!!

I only have one thing to say about the above story! Wow!! Wish it was me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh yes big black cock

I love how Reggie took your virgin ass. He dominated it. Wow is all I can say. White guys can take a lot of cock if it’s a black one and it seems like they do a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Black cocks are so beautiful

Great story, I’ve had my fun with black men. They are so sexy to me. Of course the BBC but I’m very attracted to them naturally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Close and Closer

I do like a good porn read, and over the years I've found the ones that made me stiffest and shoot the most were tales of white guys getting used by black cocks. Although I'd never indulged in any homosexual act, when a black couple came to live in the house next to ours on The Close, I found myself fascinated by him and after a few early meetings with our wives, I was off work for a day when Joe invited me in for a chat. As usual when we had met I was perving his huge bulge far too often so when he handed me a beer as I sat in his den IT was very close, and he just dropped his slacks, and being commando IT just fell out. "Have a closer look, and handle it!" he said, "You know you want to" My hand gingerly took hold of the monster and IT grew harder as I slowly worked it. "OK" he said "now one of two things is going to happen. Either you pull up my slacks and put it back, and you will never perv be again. Or you will take it into your mouth and I'll introduce you to REAL SEX!" I froze and could not do either, although I knew that I wanted to play much more with IT. Joe took my hand off IT and pushed IT to my lips, which soon parted and I felt a BLACK COCK, indeed any Cock in my mouth for the first time. Under Joe's instructions I learned that day how to become a competent COCK SUCKER! Nor did it end there as Joe Enema'd me and fingered my PUSSY (as he taught me to call it) until I could (painfully) take IT inside me for my first FUCKING!! WE still live at The Close, although my wife left me, and a few other white guys living there, like me, get USED by Joe and his "Bro's" very regularly. So read stories and comments like this AT YOUR PERIL (or FULL-FILLment) white guy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

je suis d'accord les bites noîres sont les plus belles les plus gouttues leur sperme est le MEÎLLEURE !!! tant que l'on a pas traye de bites noires et avalé leur lait de Blacks on ne peut se dîre suceur de bîte !!!! Moi je suis fier et honoré de déguster leur Savoureux foutres !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can draw, seriously let's collaborate on stuff. Sjpe575@mail.com

I have experiences too and some I wish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok here's the time at the mall, true story and omg probably my favorite top ever

So I was a slim white guy, fit but slim . Played basketball and tennis and did squats . My sisters made fun of me for having a girl butt lol . Anyway I was trying to get a good round butt and I was on break from my job at the mall and like a idiot just looking at all the stuff on the shelves at the gnc store

So I tried to sneak out and I saw them, fr 2 middle aged white women snickering and first I thought that they saw me but nope they saw the same guy I saw omg his bulge was ridiculous. Anyway once again I need a writer and I can actually really draw

Sjpe575@mail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is my dream. I have always wanted to try this with my best friend Rick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I remember when I started liking interracial. Back in the 80’s, Hustler printed the first interracial photo shoot. A beautiful blonde and a black stud with a 9 inch dick. Delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reminds me of my 1st time when at age 10 I lost my pussy butt hole virginity. It hurt like he'll but I took and have been ever since. I love cock and cum. Never have enough of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Got hard and came just reading it. I too would love a big black cock and if he had a big beard & tache even better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have never been fucked.

I really want to try.

Be gentle and let me swallow your cum

Explode in my mouth

734-241-4483

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Im straight gal who turned on by man on man pleasure. I had several orgasms while reading it

KRoyKRoyabout 2 years ago

I would like to be taken just like this. Soon!!

TerriCTerriCalmost 2 years ago

Awesome read. Makes me want to find some black cock to ruin my throat and ass...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the story,I am white male,when I was in the service I was assigned a short black man as a roommate,I was at least 8 inches taller and 40 pounds heavier,the very first night out of the blue he just crawled into bed with me and took what he wanted,I was shocked and did not know what to do,so I laid there and accepted it.this went on every night for next 3 months until he was reassigned,never been with a man since,but think about it often,would love to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am an Indian man and always fantasized about 9 to 10 inch black cocks. 2006 I tried a black man, but he did not kiss me, but that was a great fuck. First time when he was on top of me fucking, at that time I realized what a woman feel while men fuck them. I want black man fuck me in missionary position and kiss me on my lips and fuck me like a man fucks his loving girl friend. I will surrender myself to a right black man. Is there a black cock who can pleasure me lie that..??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very arousing!

Black cocks being serviced by me 24/7, that would be my perfect life.

WhiteboicuckieWhiteboicuckieover 1 year ago

Hot story, makes me wanna place a similar ad. Black muscular MEN are the definition of sexual power.

OpusrocksOpusrocksover 1 year ago

Just love black cock too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to be him(her). I want to be turned into a black cock whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it got me rock hard....let me tell all these other white married men..... there's nothing better in this world than eating black man's ass and letting him breed your mouth trust me....it's like being in heaven I do enjoy sucking cock. I will only suck black cock and my wife lives to watch me perform on black cock as whecall me her big black cock sucker thanks to all now I have a suck job to do Larry Smith

HomoKotilainenHomoKotilainenover 1 year ago

Very good story. I love specially very dominant black guys! Yes and their big black cocks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, mature married white man who loves sucking black dicks, licking their assholes, and having them fuck my white ass. My pretty blonde wife don’t know

nowandthen63nowandthen63over 1 year ago

I think I'm in love with reggie I need him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I want it,I'm a Tight Virgin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please someone contact me ,I really need a Big Dick in me 🙏🙏👅👅

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i am a total sex addicted bottom,--addicted to dick, addicted to cum, addicted to having my deep, wet, and HUNGRY ass fucked over and over. The biggest dick i've ever had was also 9 and a half inches, VERY thick and black , too. Last thing..... i also am addicted to GIANT dildos--my biggest is 17 inches, VERY thick, on a suction cup base with balls---made for me to RIDE. And i can take it ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

DORTMAN69DORTMAN6910 months ago

By marié ! j'ai toujours sucé des bites depuis ados j'ai 33 ans et n'aie depuis jamais arrêté de teter je suis discret ! Je ne suce que des retraités et des blacks ! Mais mon but a toujours était de déguster le sperme suis accro ma drogue depuis ma 1ère pipe a un viel hommo !!!! POUR moi la bite noir est plus goutu ! Le 1er 1er à uriner dans ma bouche ses dernières gouttes d'urine étais un vieux Black quel excitations j'avais ressenti depuis je prend quasiment tout !!! Ça permet de faire plaisir. Aussi aux hommes très âgés qui ne donne plus beaucoup de semences !!! Je trop le jus de couille !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm a virgin but the need is so strong to be dominated by a big black bull with a 9" dick. I love reading about white men surrendering to the superior black bull. It's all I think about when masterbating. If I could find a black man that would be discrete and take charge I would totally service his every desire. How do I go about finding a black man who will let me be his cum bucket bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am a lover of black cock! Best fucks I have had were by controlling black men. I once spent four hours naked in the courtyard of a motel being used by multiple black cocks.

ComekissmeComekissme3 months ago

I have black huge cock lovers pm me

DORTMAN69DORTMAN693 months ago

J'ai 34 ans by Marié et Suceur de vieilles bites je m'occupe de vieux retraités courses et autres !!!! J'ai ainsi liés connaissance avec certains d'entre eux et nos rapports sont devenus plus intimes la plupart se contentte de se laisser branler et surtout sucé à fond bien sûr j'adore trop déguster le Sperme !!!! Et deux d'entre eux sont noirs et sacrément bien gâté par la nature quel bonheur de les sucés je me delecte de leurs jus de couilles une vraie drogue !!!!!!

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle2 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Wishing it was me becoming his BBC slut. Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous