All Comments on 'New Government Male Laws Ch. 02'

by storydreamer

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Say it isn't so!

President Pelosi? Oh, the humanity! A lot of story to tackle, but so far, so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story!!

I am really enjoying it! Please, continue))

BarbaraBarbaraabout 11 years ago
Writer suggests sexual apartheid, where females might both control and guide social behaviour, thus normalising Male respect for motherhood.

Maintain this ;CFNM' concept by all means, A 4 star idea albeit a little too radical, given harsh economic realities in today's rapidly changing World circumstances. Sharing reader concerns, our Anzus Sisterhood agreed that younger males require nurture ahead of dramatic legislative alteration! --Nonetheless: 'revenge' for prior chauvanism of our Male species as written would drive unclad males toward gayness en masse, without the compassion of sensitive 'Mistresses' prepared to re-educate, towards a socially acceptable 'CFNM' based normality. Radical changes deserve more caution, prior to rushed implementation, alowing male children [Victims?] to retain their remaining dignity throughout successive generations of a universal Naturist male upbringing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
meh...

The author needs to learn the difference between BDSM & Nonconsent.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 11 years ago
A good story.

Anonymous has something of a point, but, as with so many things, it isn't always easy to tell quite where or when something stops being one thing and becomes another - like erotica and pornography.

A little hard to believe, but then lots of stories are - but well-written and exciting. Well done - four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please, continue !!!

It's a BEAUTIFUL story, you can't stop it at the ch. 2... Please, CONTINUE !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More!

Don't stop at chapter 2! More! Must have more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

A bizarre story to say the least. A single word comes to mind while reading it. "Revolution". Basically half the population was made into slaves by law. Wouldn't you think most males would leave the country thus collapsing the economy? Also think on a global scale here. Other countries would see the United States as weak and plot to take over the country with military force.

I understand the author wanted to show a country with women being in power, but this idea is so far fetched it is beyond belief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Why are some of you trying to pick the story line apart with logic? It's a story. Great job. Please continue with more chapters. I want to live in that society.

MissKateKeesMissKateKeesabout 9 years ago
Any hope of more?

The female population is intoxicated on this victory! Any chance of chapter 3?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent and very well written story; a future to aspire to! I am sure that further chapters would be appreciated by many readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Is there a translation available .....

of Barbara's comment , to make its meaning clearer ?

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
Like MissKateKiss ...

Any hope to read more chapters in the future?

The story is very good, good idea, hot, it turns me on. But ... if you don't continue ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love this

This was good and left me wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
vote blue

kirstin gillabrand

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Women already rule

Women already have the upper hand in college acceptance, marriage, and even looking at a woman wrong is sexual harassment. Laws definitely favor women across the board. Thanks to me too movement, men must prove their innocence and are assumed guilty. Women are turning lesbian to avoid toxic masculinity. Women are making progress in taking over government offices. It’s only a matter of time before they start campaigning for compulsory castration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Women rule and it's about time!

This story is fabulous! To read about how women have taken over this country is fantastic. Women can be just as strong or even stronger than men, and we already know they're smarter. We do need a female president and my vote goes to Gretchen Whitmer. Governor Gretchen has the fortitude to run this country. Let's hope Joe Biden picks her as his running mate, then it's only a matter of time until Ms. Whitmer becomes Madam President!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reverse Revolution

Chapter 3 should be about men organizing a reverse revolution/ considering that men still control the police and army - i would suggest the top police chiefs meeting with the top generals to take back the country.

They wait until the state of the union and take over capitol hill - the top female leaders are handcuffed and raped on live TV - all laws are reversed and a new law is passed allowing any man to rape any women unless she is married. All sexual harassment laws are canceled and women are thrown out of all political offices, banned from voting, and regulated to nothing more than sex slaves for men - ahhh revenge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

freaking ridiculous.MYou think a man can be led/controlled by his own NAKEDNESS? are you serious?!

If it were me, I'd gladly walk around in the buff every single day. Fuck yeah. And, if a woman were to 'ridicule me for my nakedness'...I would make fun of her for wearing clothes! think of the laundry she has to do! LMAO!

In all seriousness though, this would never work. Women don't giggle when they see a naked man. Instead, they become afraid and intimidated. They are weak and thus, they could never rule

KnobboyKnobboy5 months ago

Please include judicial cock and ball punishment as reward for law breaking!!

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

Well this chapter wasn’t nearly as good as the first and it’s an abandoned story now…what a waste. Just a thought tho or a glimpse into the future if you will…without men and military wanting to protect the country anymore, it is attacked from another country and quickly falls effectively ending the femdom rule. It was a fun fictional story, but did go a bit to far to be even close to reasonable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous