All Comments on 'What a Day'

by TimidSunflower

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
winedude4903winedude4903about 11 years ago
Great Story!

Finally, a story where a man gets control back in the marriage after the woman get s ahead at work & feels the need to emasculate the husband. I'm so so sick of stories where the woman in a marriage is so self centered & feels the need to feminize her man to place her needs & wishes above his & make him serve her as being his only fulfillment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!

This was a great story. I am a wife and want my husband to do exactly this to me. Over and Over again! I want to be his fuck toy. I'm sending this story to him right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So he rapes her?

Because that's what all this crap was about - control. What woman would want to stay with a manipulative, controlling sob?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

You didn't set it up well for the change up. There was no indication that SHE was the 'problem.' You did a fine job of HIM being checked out of the relationship. Just because she flipped off an obnoxious driver on a bad day doesn't make her a total bitch. He wants to be all passive for months, and then go off about her? Where was his support of her to help her deal with the new position, and some communication about feeling put upon since her promotion? No. He comes off as an ass, and her turn around feels hokey. And that doesn't even touch the dude, you DRUGGED your wife. That's a tried and true way to rekindle the respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

You didn't set it up well for the change up. There was no indication that SHE was the 'problem.' You did a fine job of HIM being checked out of the relationship. Just because she flipped off an obnoxious driver on a bad day doesn't make her a total bitch. He wants to be all passive for months, and then go off about her? Where was his support of her to help her deal with the new position, and some communication about feeling put upon since her promotion? No. He comes off as an ass, and her turn around feels hokey. And that doesn't even touch the dude, you DRUGGED your wife. That's a tried and true way to rekindle the respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry for the long comment, but I was pretty incensed by this story

The writer obviously has some fantasy cooked up in his mind, but he didn't bring the rest of us in on it. I have problems with both the execution and the attempted content of this story.

First, The exposition tells us little about Jess and certainly doesn't lead us to see her as a bitch that needs a lesson in respect. Similarly, virtually no backstory is shared about Jon other than he faps at his computer all evening. Then, the inciting incident comes out of nowhere. They'd argued in the morning. He refused to kiss back his naked wife. She went to bed mad. Suddenly, he drugs and rapes his wife. Furthermore, the writing is disconnected as if there are sentences in the authors mind that he forgot to type. For example, after Jon's rant, she thinks, "She had a stressful job and he could probably eat pizza 7 out of the 7 days of the week". The previous mention of food was his perception of criticism of his dietary choices. Before that, we were told she made a pizza for dinner. Why is she suddenly worried about pizza during her rape? Grammar and punctuation should matter at least a little bit. I shouldn't have to struggle to figure out who's talking because two character's dialogues are jammed into the same paragraph without quotes. The lack of quotation marks is actually more than just an irritation, it actually makes it difficult to read. If you had given it even a cursory proofread, then that would have been apparent.

This guy isn't the head of his household, so he's trying to take control through rapist tactics. Sounds like he's not even a beta, more like the omega dog. His list of complaints about his wife, which incidentally make him sound like whiny bitch, are the result of his own shortcomings. If your wife (or anyone) contradicts you in public and can make you look like a fool, then you must be a fool. If you don't like that your wife has a better job than you, you need to work harder. If you only watch action films, add some dimensions to your personality.

Despite the lack of quotations marks and attribution, presumably it's not the omniscient narrarator, but Jon who thinks "Why did she have to be such a bitch? She was going to pay, why couldn't she just let him be the person in charge? If she only knew how he felt about her." This perfectly displays Jon's two biggest problems. First, He wants to be in charge, but he needs her to give him control. Jon doesn't understand that one neither gives nor takes real leadership, you simply have it. Power and authority are aspects of the natural order, and as such they find their way to where they belong. Rapists don't even have control of themselves, let alone anyone else. You have control of your home by being a good provider, wise counselor, and steadfast protector. This man is none of those things. His other problem is that, by his own admission, his wife doesn't yet know how he feels, but he decided administration of a paralytic with a dash of rape was the way to clue her in on his concerns. Apparently, Jon suffers from the same condition that the author does that causes him to think that other people are privy to his internal monologue.

Some of the erotica is hot. Though I could have done without the spitting and snowballing, but that's just a personal preference. I don't judge that. My biggest gripe with the sex is the dildo. Everything else is written with an air of realism, then "He slammed the toy back in her, making her body move with each thrust". A few sentences later "He continued to push (the dildo) harder and harder" Either the author has never used a dildo on a woman, or he's writing this story while serving his sentence for performing unlicensed hysterectomies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Holy fuck

I need my man to do this to me!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
brilliant

very horney and very relivant to todays marriages. think they all need a re start!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous