All Comments on 'My Not So Cheating Wife'

by Syrisrodello

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
has to one of the dumbest scenarios i have read here

she fucks around with another guy to save her marriage, while risking being caught, getting various diseases, and being labeled a common whore for fucking while on the job. Why would any sane man, in this day and time, have any sex of any type with her for at least a year until all of her test came back negative? Or is the husband just so damn dumb he doesnt know any better? He now knows she is a lying cheating slut, so any and all of their past is now in question, and he for sure can never believe her again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Actually

Yours is a creative effort. You would have helped this story greatly by describing how she had tried several other ways to show hubby what she wanted. She tells Greg that this is her last try, but we do not know what those were or why hubby missed all of it.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 11 years ago
The basic premise is a good one...

But the delivery is terrible. And anytime anyone gives a character a ten and a half inch cock, I tune out right then and there. Be fucking realistic, will you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good God

A 14 year old could have written a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Huh??

How in the hell is her having sex with another man gonna help her husband be more forceful?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
And your profile pic is disgusting.

Remove it, it pisses me off more than your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An interesting idea.

But why have sex with someone else in order to have hotter sex with her husband? How about talking to him. And what about the husband? Without talking to his wife he comes home and rapes her? This story needs to be re-written. It's an example of a good idea run amok.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Well that was just ugly

Cheat on your husband to have better sex with him? Only a woman could come out with that logic. Instead of going shopping, he should have gone to see the attorney. Who wants a wife that can't talk to you about what she wants, in and out of bed?

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
Well...

the story was rough. For one thing, if you are over 20 years old, forget the bullshit 40dd tits and 10" cock. That belongs in the fantasy section.

Get an editor. too many gaffs.

It needed set up, what did the wife try before she reached the point of desparation?

How did he respond to her attempts to improve their sex life. Need more character building. Try to keep the characters normal, average, real. The fewer times you ask the reader to suspend belief the better.

Also unscripted BDSM is often a disaster. Wise players script the scene so both are comfortable with it.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Obviously written by an illiterate female

with no sense of fidelity. This has to be one of the stupidest story lines ever written. If you are thinking of continuing to write, you have two viable options. The first is to NOT(just dont write anymore). The second is to take a basic english grammer class, get spellcheck on your computer and most importantly, get a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
crap!

crap story , crap writer and crap bio pic...

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Not realistic...

...imagine seeing your wife with a man who is just an inch taller than a mushroom - and all her husband is capable of doing is to watch and wait outside?

Made no sense to me to continue reading. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not a chance of being real.

Sorry, this might be your fantasy wish, but a turn off. You have to be able to make your readers feel it's happening to them. It started off pretty good, then went south when he found her sleeping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ah, The life of a happy wittol.

The reason they're still together is because she's still fucking her sex instructor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
CRAP!

Don't waste your time reading this shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unimaginative..

..and boringly predictable. This writer can do much better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What I Would Have Done

I would have fucked her as roughly as I could...for as long as I could. Then when I was finished, I would tell her to pack and leave. If I wanted a whore to fuck, there are 15-to-17 year old girls on MLK Street every day of the week. I would tell her I would not be the beneficiary of training she received from other men. Things she picked up from other men did not improve our marriage...they merely destroyed our marriage. Maybe her next husband will benefit from what I taught her after catching her cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The Best Sex With My Ex-Wife

The best sex with my ex-wife was rough sex .. almost like rape. But one man would never be enough...nowhere close to being enough. She told me while we were going through our divorce that she had been through at least 50 men and a handful of women in our two years of lawful marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the real reason the populace needs to arm themselves... the "police" who swear to "serve and protect" are nothing but bureaucrats in training. Overlooking the laws they don't want to process for an easy payday.

Spineless, but we had that coming. Same goes for the idiot who looks for friction after raping a wine bottle into the hole he looks to, then, get off in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What kind of dumb fuck stands and watches that? Especially a cop? In fact, that kind of delayed reaction is dangerous. "If he doesn't give me.... I will leave him." A wife that cheats instead of talks is a liability.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit10 months ago

Minus 5-thousand? .. times a billion, or two!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The moment he entered they gym, They knew someone had entered... As they were in the office, they observed her husband walking in... DUH. They could see on the tv screen all the inside camera monitors of him watching them in the office...That's why the dialogue.... They knew he was watching. Their dialogue was for his ears on the kind of sex she really wanted from him, ergo, the comment in saving their marriage. As her husband walked in on her in their bedroom and began rough sex with her... She was happily smiling that her plan worked so well.... She later confessed to him that even though he was a gentle lover, there are times she wanted to be treated like a whore.... He got the message, loud and clear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous