All Comments on 'You’ve Got Mail Ch. 01'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
dont bother with 2

this one was sick enough

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The slut

Any WACC wank story

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Damn

A willing cuck story. All cucks should die in agonizing pain.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

Interesting premise. She casually tells him about an affair she had in an attempt to calm his nerves... "Don't worry about this guy blackmailing you, I've already fucked another guy before, no big deal." He doesn't bat an eye. Very odd. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice Wife

How comforting to have your wife tell you everything is okay because she had an affair. Hmmm. First I would beat the shit out of the blackmailer, then I'd have him arrested. If the company didn't like it I'd sue them for workplace harassment and take a fat settlement from them. Then I'd teach the cheating bitch a lesson. No mention of kids, so it would probably mean dumping the slut, hard with as little money as possible.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
This is surely no place to comment on morals!

The premise of the story is good - so far - and there's some originality which I always enjoy. I don't know quite where it's leading so I'll reserve judgement for now - and I'll look forward to the next part.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
One more thing ...

Sorry about the last comment. I wanted to say that I found your writing very good and enjoyed the beginning quite a bit. I think the storyline was engaging up until the point where he gets turned on by the thought of his wife having sex with another guy. At that point, it got very predictable and a little sloppy. She tells him about her affair, he doesn't react. She tells him she will never have sex with another guy again, but lets enjoy talking about my previous affair and see where it leads. She hits the nail on the head and says her sin was way worse than his. Bingo! Even if ultimately he is aroused by his wife's previous dalliance, he should be struggling with this sudden realization. That would have given it a bit of authenticity and been more in keeping with how you began the tale, with him agonizing over his feelings.

I see this is chapter one. I predict in subsequent chapters she ends up fucking another guy, true to her nature as a cheater. I even predict she ends up fucking the big dicked coworker who is trying to blackmail her husband. And they call this category loving wives?

Again, I liked how the story began and would have loved to read about a guy getting these pictures, trying to solve this puzzle about his wife, and being justifiably angry and outraged by the discovery. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Novel twist

Good writing, as usual. Short and to the point. There's no need for a sequel.

Sid0604Sid0604about 11 years ago
Very different

Something I haven't come across in LW before. I look forward to seeing when you take us. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
typical whore story

no twist on being a WACC, cheating whore and hubby's ok with. only new in the minds of those wife watching wanna be's

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
Now your just a writer that I used to know!

Was a fan, now your just another WACC writer like the other losers. And you used to write Such nice story's what a shame

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

great story.... anxious to see where it goes from here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Conflict at an extreem. . .

A must read story for all men who feel secure and forget to take care of their little lady. Very clever and holds your attention.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Shades of Grey - Galore !

A quick, flip and voluble read, the author opted to raise dust and then drop the curtain. As a disposable inquest into values and carnality, this is first rank.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
Always Worried

I like reading your stories but frankly I am always worried about where you are going to take us.....this one was interesting, the guy learned something new about himself, Erika was able to confess and clear her conscience (although he took her cheating a bit too calmly.....) a bit and they both confirmed their love...so...thanks!!!!!!!!

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
Always Different...

As usual the Lynn production line of top rate stories continues....another original and believeable story....thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Thank you. Enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You are a good writer, but it's really a shame that you can't get away from the cuck stories no matter what! We all know where this is going in the next chapters Lynn! Suprise us for a change!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Interesting start, i look forward to the next chapter.

Very promising

DrallDrallabout 11 years ago
Well Done!

I'll enjoy waiting for the next chapter. Thank you!

silverslacker62silverslacker62about 11 years ago
congrats

I liked this a lot. A proper story, told without sentiment or cliche. I think the eroticism is in the idea and the idea is erotic to both sexes and that's enough.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
I Recommend

Ending it here. The only direction this could go is down.

indysubmaleindysubmaleabout 11 years ago
Don't stop!

I certainly hope you don't stop writing your cuck stories. Some of the folks who bitch about the contents of your writing should maybe consider reading something else. If they don't like cuckold stories and they know that's what you write about then MOVE THE F*#K ON!!

Oh, loved the new story. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh Gosh!

He LUUVVVES her. The solution to all problems, especially if one is a cuck!

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years ago
This happened to someone I knew

Only trouble is, it really was his wife. Destroyed him, her and the marriage and she told he boyfriend to sling his hook for doing it.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
Matt, tell us more...

or are you already working on it:)

Contrived nonsense - hugely entertaining. Hubby is led down the road to hell by a ball-clutch. Thanks for writing 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not Enough

A little disjointed, but it has a good start. The adultery thing came in out of the blue and needed more work to make it fit. Just another down on men story from one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why was I turned on by the thought of another man fucking my wife?

The answer is blatantly obvious. 4*s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
x_dickless_x

What a moron, it pretends to have a dick by calling itself x_witless_x. Of course witless means he has no fucking brain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MattblackUK, tell us about it!

LynnGKS,

sorry, but i know the why you are divorced... put a warning:"willing cuckold" next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
story

I'd say let her get fucked next time.

user110user110about 11 years ago
you should not write from the man's perspective.

the 1 sentence, "I thought of that hairy ass and that big thick cock and got another hard on," made this a closet-gay story.

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverabout 11 years ago
Polarising

Will there be future chapters?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

A very good short story

I like that he trusted his wife enough to confess to her about what was happening to him and his work world and how he became excited over thinking of her fucking someone else.and then take her advise to confront his black-mailer.

A nice read with a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Thanks Lynn. Nice story and innovative approach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderfully Done!

A believable and well written scenario. Two people in love and gives promise to a couple sharing their fantasies and experiences for the health of their realtionship.

SirDuctionSirDuctionabout 11 years ago
TO THE GUY WHO WROTE ...

"you should not write from the man's perspective.

the 1 sentence, "I thought of that hairy ass and that big thick cock and got another hard on," made this a closet-gay story."

That is so stupid. Lynn was tormenting the man in the story that is wife might by having sex with someone with a bigger cock and very masculine - like me - not a gay at all. As a brilliant writer she was getting into the mind of a man's worst dread, that is wife might be get fucked by some hairy arsed beast with a bigger dick. Lynn has chosen cheating wife and cuckold stories as her regular genre simple because they are the most exciting stories to write and to read with the element of risk and illicit sex that spices them up, even for those who say they hate them, after having read them of course.

Look around you. The ratings of soap operas rocket when a wife is getting ready to have sex outside of the marriage - people love it. Magazines and tabloids are full of it every day and people rush out to buy them. Diana, Princess of Wales cucked Prince Charles. The woman set to become Queen of England cucked her husband with Prince Charles but when they visit America or any where else in the world you line the streets and cheer them to the echo. At the end of the day there isn't a man alive that is not a potential cuckold by its proper definition. Is that what brings out all the venom? Lynn is aware of this fear in men and she taps into it. For her the man in the story is every man on the planet. All she has to do is throw in a hairy arse and a big cock and you are on her hook.

The more taboo the haters try to make cheating wife stories the more attractive they become to good authors - like Lynn. I wonder if those who endlessly read cheating wife (cuckold) stories and profess to hate them have noticed the ongoing proliferation of authors taking to this genre.

Well done Lynn, will be reading the rest of the chapters.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wimp's Delight

"That picture got to me somehow. I got an erection looking at it. That night in bed I fucked my wife and fantasized that another guy had stripped her down and fucked her in one of the offices of my company". This is where you lost me. I didn't read any further. Low score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Really sick fuck-wad!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucktard author

Stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well

Well did they get rid of Art,without that information this is a nothing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot stuff!

I like it. Will read on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How

How is he a lucky man.? After her admitance of fucking Ben for a fortnight he should have kicked her out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

another loser wimp husband. . cut your dick loser maybe fuck one road side dog loser. . you Don't deserve call a man. . Pathetic loser wimp

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck wants to hear his whore’s past dicks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ha ha ha

Hornydevil47Hornydevil479 months ago

Never mind the stupid ass (arse) in the UK. 26thNC you really are a moron. Why the hell would you keep reading and commenting on stories and author's you don't like. I will give you credit though, you did respond to my message to you. To LynnGKS thank you for a good story, well written as is usual.

Mel B known as Hornydevil47

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous