All Comments on 'Cuckold'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Extremely silly

are your opinions. Stick with engineering on the train or where ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh, OK right...

It seems like what it all must boil down to for cuckolds is the desire to be humiliated and belittled. Fuck that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This whole things need a big...

..."citation needed" note. Even cuckold fetishists disagree with what you say ffs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
interesting

cuckolding is a very intense mental lifestyle & is only possible to be enjoyed by a couple who are deeply devoted to each other, ie that is you cant cuckold someone you dont love.....so cheating & being impregnated by another imho is not part of the modern day cuckold lifestyle....just my thoughts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Grow a pair

My friend, you really need to grow a pair of balls and kick wifey to the curb. She doesn't respect you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One version of cuckolding--but there's another

Based on your biographical comments, and your other essays, It appears that you have been an unwilling cuckold for 50 plus years. I am not a cuckold, however there are many men who are willing cuckolds. They want the excitement of a hot wife, however, they also want a loving wife. And many of them have. It's unfortunate that your life was so, and is so unfortunate. You have my condolences. This essay fails to address the distinction between those two, so your answers are only about 50% accurate.

OldJag

MbgdallasMbgdallasabout 9 years ago
Good article but not the whole story.

"Once your husband has become your cuckold then you can do anything you want with your Bull in front of him..."

I disagree. It is a determination by BOTH what she can do. If the husband is really deadset against bareback, or anal, or vaginal... whatever because that is reserved only for him then it would be unhealthy and unwise to proceed until both on board.

"Women have a greater proclivity to perverted sex but most of them cannot do it with the man they love. They can only do these perverted acts with men who have no romantic attachment. To them, it's just raw sex. Women also have a greater capacity for sex. When it comes to sex, they are the superior gender.

A woman can sexually gratify ten men in one night and a man can sexually gratify ten women but it will take him ten nights."

Interesting. I can only make love to my wife but if I had a FB then I would pound her to know end. My upbringing says to be kind, gentle, and loving to your wife. For her to get this I would let her have a FB if she needed or wanted this.

"...You own him, he will do whatever you want and that is the way he wants it."

In a marriage neither owns the other. It is a partnership who should both strive to meet the others needs. Sometimes the twain cannot meet and to go against the other will cause irreparable harm to the relationship.

"Make it clear to your wife that as long as she is with you, she can be with her Bull anytime she wants."

As a loving cuckold husband I would let me wife see her bull be she darn well better keep my wants and desires first. The more she consults me and gets my agreement the more I would be willing to let go. If she just goes I would get angry and hence there goes the relationship. Be careful here.

"...Now that she has been married to a cuckold, I don't believe that she can ever live in a monogamous marriage again."

This is dangerous. Maybe... maybe not. What if the husband can handle it and changes his mind. The husband was willing to give... now is the wife going to be able to give up something that truly hurts her husband? Its a two way street for a healthy relationship.

"Answer: If you have no children, divorce her because you will never get back the intimacy you once had."

Most likely this may be true but I would try to find the reason for the cheating. She may love me and only me and I may be the best man for her life partner. But as a loving husband I would consider a cuckold relationship because I love her so much if it was just raw physical sex she was after. Trust is going to be the issue here. The wife needs to be more than transparent until the trust can be built back up. Her husband will be more devoted to her than ever once that trust is back.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 9 years ago
Not My Cup of Tea? ..

I have been a bull in the past and I could never be a Cuckold as my personality is more alpha male than submissive.

I agree with big jack comments that that this story is only half the story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Question

I met a guy who wants me to cuckold him. He is much older than me and i am so not attracted to him. But i am dominant and like the thought of having a boyfriend whenever i want. Most cuckold couples love eachother. He loves me deeply but i dont. And never will. At least not sexually..ever!! How to go about this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
is it possible to have a forever marrige when engaging in cuckold lifestyle?

I really want to see my wife with another man just for the reason that she won't get as nasty, freaky, dirty with me as she would with another man. I want to see the animal side of my wife even those it can't b with me! Now she and I have talked and she is on board she I think is excited by it!! We tried it twice once we when t to a strangers house from Craig's list she got naked they kissed and she backed out, the second occasion we decided maybe it would be easier if I wasn't there it was an ex of hers she set up camera where he couldn't see got naked and called him in our room kissed him a bit grabbed his large cocktail and he zipped up pushed her away and stated he couldn't because he would have feelings for her!! I'm wondering if these two occasions were to show us it isn't meant to be this way or third time is a charm? I love my wife and we discussed it she said she only gets turned on because it our experience and she don't want to do it for any other reason but to please me so it's not a must I still really want it but I'm scared it will end her and I and that's why it a been stopped for different reasons what do you think we should do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
is it possible to have a forever cuckold marrige

I really want to see my wife with another man just for the reason that she won't get as nasty, freaky, dirty with me as she would with another man. I want to see the animal side of my wife even those it can't b with me! Now she and I have talked and she is on board she I think is excited by it!! We tried it twice once we when t to a strangers house from Craig's list she got naked they kissed and she backed out, the second occasion we decided maybe it would be easier if I wasn't there it was an ex of hers she set up camera where he couldn't see got naked and called him in our room kissed him a bit grabbed his large cocktail and he zipped up pushed her away and stated he couldn't because he would have feelings for her!! I'm wondering if these two occasions were to show us it isn't meant to be this way or third time is a charm? I love my wife and we discussed it she said she only gets turned on because it our experience and she don't want to do it for any other reason but to please me so it's not a must I still really want it but I'm scared it will end her and I and that's why it a been stopped for different reasons what do you think we should do?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not reality

This writer is not writing erotica. He is on his soapbox selling his demented idea of the human condition. I really enjoy stories on Lit, but let's get real. Just because I get turned on about a mother screwing his son, it does Not makes me want my son do his mother. I would rather die. Just because I masterbate to stories about group sex, does not want me to see my wife of 30 years involved in a gangbang. I am a man and the first to say, I have a mind of a pig. But if you think a man will overcome his wife fucking someone else without serious results, you are still in fantasyland.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Marriage is a partnership. Both sides have to respect the other's needs. It has to be mutual. If a wife goes out to fulfill her desires. you have to wonder the kind of guys she's cheating with. Then, what happens when she brings home a Venereal Disease. If she's not having sex with her husband and her health suddenly goes downhill. Well, Husband merely tosses the flower into the grave and advertises for a new wife. Because by the time she figures out she had been had by her lover. It's usually too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How mine happened

Married 14 years, I just assumed all was fine. My wife is beautiful, she stays in shape, and she was all mine, a virgin on our wedding night. On the other hand, I had enjoyed multiple partners, a couple of orgies in College, and once married and divorced. I never even thought about it until I happened to overhear her talking to a close friend. She mentioned she regretted never having any other experiences than just me, that sex was "OK" but she felt something was missing and she didn't know what. So, I told her that night that I overheard what she said, we had a long talk. I gave her permission to go try someone else, better to be up front about it than sneak around. So, she did. He was one of the trainers at her gym, she told me ahead of time. I didn't like it much but what could I do? later, we talked about it, she told me that if that was all there was to it, she had no need to ever do it again. Of course, I will always wonder about that.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
reasonable story

This was written with some knowledge of the subject, for that I applaud your story. As far as I am concerned it was a bit off. Prior to trying out the cuckold lifestyle, the wife had more than one heavy conversation. As far as a relationship is concerned, it should only be social, and not develop into a relationship. As stated previously, I agree that the upcoming cuck would have a good imagination, and a great devotion to his wife. Women in general recognize this in the beginning, and being a woman, they know what they can get away with. Whether it's hubby or wife who brings up the subject, there is always the threat that she could leave her husband for one of her lovers, be it because of cock size, stamina, money, lifestyle, whatever. This is why a close relationship where the bull is living in cucks house, then having to raise someone else's kids is very disturbing, just read the stories.

Cuckolding can be very hot for all involved, but care needs to be taken, and a lot of conversation between hubby and wife before it is attempted. Now, what qualifies me to even say anything. We did try it, and although it started off great, by the end of the evening, we both decided the bull was a jerk, and couldn't be trusted.

lbentonlbentonabout 4 years ago
Very good analysis

Thank you for your explanation. BUT you forgot something.

I was forcibly cuckolded by my first wife. She had eighteen different BULLS that I knew about. Multiple times each.

Our marriage lasted five years. We had one daughter together. She also had a half Caucasian half Spanish boy. Neither me or her are Hispanic.

Why did I live that way for so long.

The only good thing that my first wife gave me was.... Something that all cucks know about. The worlds greatest orgasm.

It is true, and science has proven that a man watching his wife capitulating with another man produces over two hundred present more sperm than he ordinarily would.

The orgasm that my ex-wife gave me is unbelievably the most powerful I have ever had. It was also the only gift she had ever given me.

However, because she took my cuckolding to an all new level and refused to have sex with me for weeks at a time, while continuing to fuck other men. I was forced to leave her and file for divorce.

My second wife has never cheated on me even thought I had tried to talk her into it for years.

I have given up now almost thirty six years later.

I don't regret her not cheating on me. But I am not really ready to thank her for it either. I love my second wife with all my heart. I don't even miss my first at all.

lee

enigma3enigma3about 4 years ago

and the (shy) Anonymous haters..........rave on!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex BelligAlex Belligover 3 years ago
Rules

I am happily married for 26 years. We are very much in love and complete trust in each other due to the free reign that she can sleep with other men and women. I also have her permission but my only interest is to see her enjoy physical satisfaction.

I usually join her in 3somes or 4somes with others but I get excited only when I am watching her getting physical pleasure from another person.

I don't know if I am cuckold, but she doesn't abuse me or force me into submission of any kind.

We established some rules that we abide with:

- she will only do it with a stranger in a different city, when we are on vacation or business trip (we have our own company and travel together for business)

- no repeat with the same person

- no kissing in the mouth

- no alone encounters, we need to be present together (we had 3 instances when she did it alone but I knew about it beforehand and she told me about it when she was back)

- no social media sharing or communication after the encounters (nobody knows our identity)

When she is with another man, I usually hold her hand and we kiss during the intercourse, that's how she likes it. Other times she lies on me and I hold her body and rub her breasts while she is being penetrated. Our constant contact and touching elevate our enjoyment of the encounter.

This open relationship removes all jealousy, suspicion and intensifies the trust and love towards each other.

These rules also eliminate any possibility of either of us being emotionally involved with other people. It's just physical pleasure and as my wife puts it - sex is a game that grown-ups play.

But she is too picky and selective and she doesn't do it as often as I was expecting, during our 26 years of marriage, she's been with 4 men, 3 women and 4 couples.

We also visit swinger's clubs whenever we are out of town but we don't mingle with others there, she just loves to watch and be watched.

Note that whenever we have an enounter, for the next few months our own sex life becomes very active, then slows down until the next encounter. Sometimes we do role play to relive our previous encounters.

deborahsuedeborahsueabout 3 years ago
Appreciate your take

Greetings CuckoldGuy,

My husband and I have been in this lifestyle for some time now as well and so I appreciate your take on the subject. I get a LOT of hate mail as well so don't be discouraged by that.

As you know there is no "right way" to participate in this lifestyle. I'm a big believer in consensual fun, and so since it is true that no two people are the same that is about all I'd like to add to the discussion. Some men like humiliation but their wife may not, or vice versa. Thus, I stress consent as being the dominant factor whenever this subject comes up.

Thanks for the post, I enjoyed it very much.

Deborah Sue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This a joke, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My husband invited his black bossmfir dinner and i was irrittated that he wanted to dress up in am miniskirt and high heels...but i did...as i opened the door for our guest i found a very very attractive black athletic man and invited him in....we had a very nice dinner and i felt hot dressed like a slut and see the look on his face....and the grin....as he groped my ass and my pulled me close to him...i looked at my husband....he stood up....turned his trousers down and i saw that his cock was caged....i did not know what this was at that moment....Tyrone turned me to him and kissed me while my husband did nothing that to smile and look at me....Tyrone turmed me down and pulled his massive black cock out....my face was close to it....i could not resist....started to suck...i am black owned since that night and my cuckold husband and i are Tyrones sluts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think it is absolutely Just and Wonderful that she takes a better lover, so long as you have her death policy upgraded to the max. Accidents happen don't you know... Cremation is the preferred outcome for disposing of cheating spouses. Just flush the ashes down the toilet. save youself undo expense.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

if i was given a written guarantee from my wife i would encourage her to have as many big cocks she would desire if she came back to me each time. i like a lot of other men want the wife tom experience life t its fullest. Allshe would have ro do is return to me each time. There is nothing wrong with a wife who is well fucked and satisfied and happy

BrutalBuddhaBrutalBuddha9 months ago

I think this open letter format works well for the subject matter. What I appreciate is that the story covers the very real concerns and considerations cuckolds should take into account. I've slept with more married women than I care to admit. When he says there is no going back, that is very true. Once you give her complete sexual freedom, you cannot take it away from her. So cucks, be careful about making this choice.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Spot on, although I like to be more active with the bull. There's also a definite aspect of superior masculinity needed for her bull. He needs to be fit and have a much larger cock, last longer and demand more from her. The wife needs to submit to the bull fully, sucking and deep throating as much of his huge thick cock as he wishes, offering her pussy freely however he demands it, although the old fashioned missionary pose is a beautiful sight. When your wife spreads her legs wide to show off her pussy so all can watch his cock head enter her slit, and his cock sink balls deep, you'll know if cuckolding is for you. Watching her squeal and grunt as her pounds into her, stroke after stroke, hearing her cum, should make you spurt too.

Barebacking is essential, as is the bull coming in her pussy. He should also make her swallow and cum on her face, whatever he wants. Your wife is his fuck slut to do with as he pleases.

I'm one of those who loves to reclaim my woman afterwards, feeling how open and sloppy her pussy is, seeing his cum leaking out as I work towards dumping my own load. The sex and dirty talk the next few days is amazing, until a new bull or the previous one returns.

My two cents at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I liked this. My wife, Kim, has had big cocks before me and her got together and I'm rather small. She told me about one of her ex lovers that has a huge cock and while she was married to her first hubby she went out of town on a "business" meeting lol and met up with this guy she met thru the internet and he fucked her the best she had ever been. Yes she cheated on her first hubby. So I have a friend that I know has a monster cock and told her about him. She was interested so instead of having her cheat on me I discussed the cuckold lifestyle with her and she was all for it. So my fr4iend from California came out to our place in Kentucky while I was out of town and he stayed with my wife for 4 days. He was gone when I returned home but she had the time of her life with him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1053 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES