All Comments on 'On Tour'

by unknooown

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

the story line was pretty hard to follow and slightly confusing at times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I didn't find the story line hard to follow, just Sam's motivations. Hope you continue the story. I'd like to learn more about these people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I would agree with the Anon that says this is hard to follow...

... and that's because you didn't give the characters any real depth, just the shallow end of the metaphorical pool. In context of your other stories, they make perfect sense; "lovers" that are nothing but nasty and abusive towards each other, and live strictly on the Reluctance half of the tag rather than the Non-Con.

Like I said, that makes sense to me because I've read your other stories, but when you sacrifice the depth, you're going to lose readers that haven't and don't understand exactly what you're getting at.

In short, people tend to come thinking Non-Con and in that context they make no sense, because your stories are actually Reluctance.

mapili50mapili50over 10 years ago
Hope you continue

I had no problems following the storyline and understanding Sam's motivation.

I also thought this was appropriate for NonCon. I got the feeling that Sam wanted Alex to stop but was too afraid to make him more pissed.

I've read similar stories that use BDSM and NonCon categories and (for me) associate "reluctance" with blackmail or some sort of non-physical force.

I hope this story continues. Has Sam's feelings changed and will she ever tell him the truth about her feelings? How will Alex handle the truth? What will Greg do when he finds out what happened?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous