All Comments on 'Kate's Folly'

by KatieAnnBB

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
Nicely told

A well writen story that comes across as exactly what it is purported to be--a believable true 5 star experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
*****

I agree that you tell this well. You are a good writer. Also, thanks for the vote of confidence in men who are not porn star material. Not that those among us, the less priapically gifted (not bad, eh?), would want to be in porn movies but you do put in a good word for technique and how that can make up for a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Arse you Ass

Well I liked the story, but to the guy who didnt, just to say "it's up the arse, you ass"

akwildmanakwildmanabout 11 years ago
Thanks!

Katie, again you've done it! Very well written and highly erotic! Thanks for sharing it and hope to read a lot more from you!

imharmless69imharmless69about 11 years ago
Hot

Like most pervs, I found you first through "Massage Mat" and clicked through your bio to here. This is just as hot as the rest if your work. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Romance???

its an Erotic Coupling story. fucking ain't romance or love...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatieAnnBB@KatieAnnBB
573 Followers
I'd like to sincerely thank everyone for reading and for your encouragement. Massage Mat was my first attempt at writing a story of any kind, and things have gone from there. Thank you again for reading...I had no idea that writing could be so fulfilling. PS The avatar is ...