All Comments on 'Riding in Cars with Shemales Ch. 04'

by lfullback

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
canuckCDcanuckCDabout 11 years ago
Love it!

Love this story line, and love your writing!

This is so much more than just a "fuck me" jerk off story. It is a story where the two main characters are more than just lovers, they are in love. This, to me, always makes the story better.

Please continue this story, and keep the romance and love between Matt & Terra.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It would be nice to hear them tell each other they love them! It seems like they are in love but never say it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I've been following this story and I do like it a lot, I really wish this guy would grow a pair and stop being such a push over though! Most T-girls are not the dominant ones in a relationship! Trust me on that one! I just think it would make the story more interesting if he stood up for himself and made a few of his own decisions! I'm just afraid if he keeps being the sub in the relationship she is going to lose respect for him! 9 out of 10 T-girls would lose respect for a guy taking it like a girl! They always and I mean always want to be the girl in the relationship and that is a fact! Good story and you can do so much with it! Thanks man!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story......

but it could be soooooo much better if you had him start acting like a man! The taking up the ass thing is cool as long as he is still the man in the relationship! I hope you start making that happen a little more! You did the right thing by having not want to be gay, now bring back his manhood and let him wear the pants for a change! Especially since he was a supposed 100% straight guy!?!?

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

I agree with the anonymous comments he needs to grow a pair. I don't see him as a straight man, maybe because I'm a chick but he's constantly getting fucked & dominated by these t-girls. He's the bitch in the relationship, the little spoon lols. Its hard for me to think of Terra as a real girl too. I like the story though so I still gave it 5 stars but maybe have Matt man up a bit. Its nothing wrong with him getting fucked in the ass but he always comes off as a sub not a man. Keep letting them make turns fucking each others ass but have Matt man up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I disagree

I disagree with the previous comments. The storyline is great as is. Men can be submissive and still be male and women can be dominant and still be female. Trying to view the space dominance/submission, masculinity/femininity, and topness/bottomness as being one-dimensional just does not work. As a masculine male, I am tired of always being expected to be dominant and top.

While the majority of tgirls are submissive, there are still plenty of versatile and dominant tgirls out there. All three groups are represented. Katie is submissive, Laura is versatile, and Terra is dominant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a little disapointed

a little disapointed with this chapter. just wasn't where I hoped you were going with it. I was hoping for more of chapter 1 type stuff. instead we end up with this scene where im not exactly sure what was even going on near the end.

IwannaTVIwannaTVabout 11 years ago
The Harrod Experiment !

Was a novel that was taboo in the 60's about free love with college freshman put in mixed sex dowm rooms ,they had a lot of sex but ended up in love with one particular partner in the group .....This story line has that familar flavor....It started out with A Dom/sub thing but even though no one has said the L word yet they are in love. He's not submissive he has found that he likes bi sex, not a crime in my world, Tara is sharing her world with him and he clearly doen't care for guys (proved in last chapter)

I can identify ............ and it really well written. I'd give it 4.5 stars if they has a half star

which they don't. Its great keep up the thread,

sweatertvsweatertvabout 11 years ago
Fabulous!

What a great series! I get excited even before readi g the first sentence! Well written a d great story.....or is it? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
...also disappointed.

I agree with the prior Anon who posted that this chapter disappointed them, although I also find it leaving a rather bitter taste in my mouth. Mind, the protagonist never struck me as a particularly assertive man, thus his constant submission to Tera was somewhat endearing: he was the sort of guy who doesn't have to be ultra-masculine in order to display affection for the woman he loves... but, as others have said, it's now reached pitiful levels. Another guy grabs his **** and he just stands there, helpless. Really?

Having said that, the worst part, for me, stems from the entire "orgy" scene. I thought the couple genuinely cared for each other and was anticipating a chapter with them defending their relationship (after being caught). That entire scenario was brushed aside in a paragraph and, abruptly, they're in the midst of an orgy... where's the fidelity? What was the point of the entire cliffhanger ending if you resolve it all in a few words? I cannot speak for you, lfullback, but I've never been in a relationship where even the idea of my girlfriend being with other people was anything less than repulsive. This guy just stands there and watches her f*** other people and we're supposed to swallow that because it "makes her happy" it's all good? I might be horny enough to get swept away by something like what you portrayed but, God, the whole affair would make me vomit afterward: the girl I loved, the one I just sacrificed my parent's trust and understanding for was f***ing with other people. Ugh.

Again, this entire chapter was a massive disappointment. Thanks for the work you did and I wish you the best, should you continue the series, but you just lost a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It's your story.

Be your own #1 fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Orgy... Really? You had to go there?

Ugg... I was quite enjoying this series and how their relationship developed, but the orgy bit rather ruined it for me. I figured you were going to go there though as you hinted at the story taking this route in the last chapter (Terra banging away at all manner of peeps in college while still hooking up with the protagonist).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

I don't what that previous anon guy was smoking, but this chapter was awesome, so what if she was involved with other people? That dude needs to relax! Don't listen to that moron, you've gained a fan with me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why...

Please get back to the romantic subplot. I know this is a smut website, but I don't want to hear about their sexcapades, I want them to love each other damn it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Screw those guys

I thought this chapter was pretty hot. And to the haters, ever heard of couples who swing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good job

great story :)

very well written story, hot sex scenes i particularly liked the shemale/shemale part, also liked how you worked with erin, our girl and the way you handled the Brian part when he tried something was pretty creative and definitly not bad, rather good even, it all depends on wether or not one likes male/male.

looking forward to a next chapter, wondering what you'll come up with next

thatlonewolfthatlonewolfabout 11 years ago
correction

previous anon comment was me btw, forgot to log in

also wanted to say a little something

don't feel bad cause people are bashing you below me. if you like a dominant t-girl then that's fine. no need to change anything, just be yourself and write the story you want to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Awesome addition. Loved every single chapter so far. If anyone wants to talk about shemales my email is samlovestrand@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more

sooo hot i cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can't wait!!

When is the next chapter? I'm so anxious to read it.

cumcrazedslavecumcrazedslaveabout 11 years ago
Loving it more

As I had mentioned in the last section. One of the most beautiful stories.. A combination of everything a reader can ask for in these story lines I find myself SO happy to see that Terra and Matt's relationship grown and flourishing. One might think after the party the fact things didn't get complicated is what you ask for. Somewhat of a romantic you have to hand it to Terra to see even during her engaging at the party she saw the distress in Brian's face as Matt Made his advancement and sprang into action to save him. THIS IS EVERYTHING I WOULD ASK FOR... If your out there Terra... I'm here waiting with my open heart and open mind... Ifullback don't let anything happen but good things to these two. I see Terra as this special girl , mature beyond her years and was just waiting for that man to take her heart,,,, Let's hope Matt's parents don't screw it up.... ( I realize it's just a story... but)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you

It's hard to please everyone, as many people have specific tastes or expectations. I myself am a man of numerous tastes and fantasies, many of which you have pleased with this story! I want to thank you for this great story that has a fairly good balance of sex and romance and is able to keep it new and exciting. I hope you continue writing, if not for this story, then for some other awesome story. I will continue to check your page for new works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Spectacular

This was a great read and I had to read it in pieces because I always came before the end lol. I can't wait to read the next chapter keep pumping them out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
We Need Part 5!

ASAP!

animaluver40animaluver40over 10 years ago
yes pllease chpt 5

Maybe in chpt 5 accidently get the folks into it terra's even though they know already great chpts and stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Can't wait for chapter 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Romeo and Jules

Dunno if this is exactly a bog standard romance but it's fun :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When is 5 coming out

When is 5 coming out

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoalmost 10 years ago

Any plans on continuing this? I really like this series and the characters alot, and would really love to see more (preferably without any other guys like Brian getting involved though).

Favorite moment in this series for me, I think, would be the whole sex scene in chapter 3 - especially the cheerleader part - but it was interrupted so untimely. Would love to see something of that level of intensity again but without the interruptions (and maybe more 'cheerleader-esque' type of action).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love this series

I really love the series I hope it will keep going

62chuckster62chucksterabout 9 years ago
Keep it cuming

Love the series, can't wait for next installment.

JoJoJuddJoJoJuddabout 9 years ago
Great Charactors

I related to this story and it's characters easily. Their diversity was as pronounced as their mutual (ahem) ADMIRATION. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, I NEED MORE!!!

This story holds every fantasy I have EVER had, PLEASE I NEED MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A promising story, abandoned incomplete...

Unfortunate that the author abandoned this piece unfinished in Jan 2013 and stopped posting to this site a year later. It looks like it would be a good story if it were finished, but in its current state it leaves too many loose ends.

They're students? What happens when they graduate? Do they move in together (or tie the knot) or do they drift apart?

His family responded negatively? Do they continue in the same manner, trying to split the pair apart, or do they eventually accept that Matt appears to love Trini? If they completely withdraw support, is he able to complete his education?

And then there's the orgy nonsense, which only serves to badly sidetrack the tale. The story is about Trini and Matt, not about half a dozen people thrown together randomly as a distraction. Abandoning this as a work of progress here doesn't give the pair a chance to discuss what their limits or their comfort zones are when dealing with outside partners - something which they sorely needed to do before attending this event. We're left to infer that Trini is OK with Matt engaging in any sexual activity (up to including penetration) with an outside partner who presents as female, but wouldn't want him to have sex as male-on-male (basically "he likes women sexually, he has no interest in me, he loves and desires me so that validates that I am a woman" and "he isn't just interested in me as a fetish because I still have a dick" - as transwomen partway through transition do feel insecure about this). We aren't told whether Matt is insecure, jealous or nervous that Trini has had and continues to have these various multiple partners. OK, so this ended with neither of them exploding in a jealous rage, but does that mean "sure, lets do this again" (with or without establishing clear limits to protect the primary relationship) or does that mean "that was amusing, once, but I'm hesitant of going there again as we belong to each other and nothing should interfere with that." Not discussing this leaves this wide open for some very serious misunderstandings that can hurt the relationship.

For that matter, what about the transition itself? Presumably she is a male to female transsexual; is she going to continue the process to the point that the male bits no longer are fully functional (or even get sexual reassignment surgery to construct a neo-vagina) or does she physiologically remain basically as she is now? Does she decide to keep her current anatomy so that she can take the "top" or masculine role (unusual for someone who so desperately doesn't want to be a boy, but she does seem to fit that pattern)? If she were to get the operation, does the relationship change? If they do make the relationship permanent, do they intend to adopt a brat or remain childfree? So many questions that this half-finished story leaves unanswered.

Unfortunate, as what's here was well-written before it got sidetracked and the author appeared reasonably talented - before leaving the site with the story half-done.

LindaMariaLindaMariaover 8 years ago
The previous comment makes no sense

"he likes women sexually, he has no interest in me, he loves and desires me so that validates that I am a woman"

Huh?

Shouldn't that be "he likes women sexually, he has no interest in men, he loves and desires me so that validates that I am a woman"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just WOW

This is without a doupt the hottest string of stories i have ever read in my life hands down hope things will continue god i wish i was matt terra sounds so amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Will there be another chapter coming soon I loved this series and want to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Waiting for Next

Enjoyed the series though waiting for Next chapter to get back to just their relationship

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can't wait

Cant wait for next chapter, was really good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sad

I will always be sad this hasn't updated. This was such a good series. Its been so long someday I hope you return to this

Client8Client8about 3 years ago

What a wonderful series. I wish there was more ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story. seams like we all need more, bring it on

muddywanmuddywanalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant story, please continue.

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 1 year ago

too bad their was no to be contune since you never updated again

billyvanbruntbillyvanbruntabout 1 year ago

This was a great story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is an awesome story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous