All Comments on 'Do You Like to Watch?'

by DumbDomme

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A good start!

A most entertaining little story from a promising new writer. Well done, thank you and four stars. I hope you will like being a writer here and please write more for us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Eh

A joke of a story by a joke of a writer.

rdoolittlerdoolittleabout 11 years ago
Too early to evaluate

I don't get this dumping on a new female writer, who stated upfront this is new to her. I see it as a chance to watch someone evolve and to discourage that is banal. I gave it a 4 so at least we may get that chance.

CrissycrowleyCrissycrowleyabout 11 years ago
I liked it.

Hope to see more from you! :) 4 from me!

ValensGirlValensGirlabout 11 years ago

This is extremely sensual, and I love her thoughts on being ogled vs being watched. I predict lots of sexy adventures for these two. Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
She Should Punish Him...

by stepping out of the shower and switching the water temperature past COLD to FUCKING FREEZING! Then let him stay there, beneath the water, until he's learned his lesson.

I checked out the author's personal website. It's kinda weird, but also pretty sexy. If you like blogs from intelligent dominant women, give it a try!

indysubmaleindysubmaleabout 11 years ago
And great start

I love stories written from the female's perspective. I loved the way she let us see what made her tick and how she portrayed herself as dominant and vulnerable at the same time.

bigguy251bigguy251almost 11 years ago
Loved your story

What a great story! You built tension and excitement throughout the story and threw in an unexpected ending. I look forward to reading more of you stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
enjoyed it very much

Liked the insights to her thoughts/feeling. Her reaction to his watching was well balanced. To the anon who suggested blasting him with cold water-why? Domination does not and should not have to be about extremes. Subtlety is so much more arousing and meaningul. Too many stories, whether female or male dom, just decend into what other crappy things can I think to do to this person. No self control from the dom/me, no care for the sub/slave, too damn much smirking/nasty giggling/cackling laughter. Yuk. I like this approach much, much better. These two I would like to read more about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous