All Comments on 'The Landlord Cumeth'

by Astral_Star

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
pentheswordpentheswordabout 11 years ago
really?

I'm surprised her reaction to being told she's going to be a prostitute is just "bemused." Also it is a vicious cycle not a viscous cycle.

Astral_StarAstral_Starabout 11 years agoAuthor
spelling mistake

Thank you for pointing that out... I will be more careful with further submissions :)

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 11 years ago

This was a good story, she's certainly a quick learner, and no doubt will enjoy her new career move! Her hot little cunt's a real goldmine!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

this was a great story i hope there comes more

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
Great First Story..

Lots of stories of this type...but this is one of the best...and the secret is in the detail...very well put together..the right length....believeable characters...graphic detail..Thanks!

bambigirl44bambigirl44about 11 years ago
Wow

Straight in there and right to the point. Very well told story, the frantic pace and desperation of the landlord felt by the reader... definately continue this one.

If spelling mistakes are the only criticism you get then you've done a good job in my book..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome!!

A really great story. Had me dripping wet!! Loved it!

cowbullscowbullsabout 11 years ago

Very, very well done BUT I think he would have taken her one more time. My thought would be for him to take her ass also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
enjoyed

I really enjoyed your story, & hope you keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
4.4/5.0 stars = 88% = A

The ending was strange. You kind of announced a sequel but you never submitted it.

She fucked her landlord out of financial desperation. She may have enjoyed.

However when he told her she will be prostituting herself, that was too early for Ch. 1: character development was lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Looking for more...

Would be great to add more to story. really good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous