All Comments on 'Our Secret'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Rubens not Reubens

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 11 years ago
"Road Moment"?

You may already know this, but I'll say it anyway:

Although Hope and Crosby' made talking "to the audience" (while looking directly into the camera) a staple shtick of their Road films, they by no means invented the device. In stage thetre, an actor speaking directly to the audience is doing what is called "breaking the fourth wall". The character of The Stage Manager in Thornton Wilder's play "Our Town" delivers almost all of his lines in this way.

And this goes waaay back. Many lines in Shakespeare's plays are written to be delivered directly to the audience. and narrators and even Greek Choruses were doing it long before that.

The Road pictures were not even the first films to make use of the device. For instance, the Marx Brothers (particularly Groucho) frequently delivered lines as an aside to the camera.

I had never heard of this referred to as a "Road Moment" before. Did you come up with that term, or have you seen it elsewhere?

Not a criticism. Just curious,

-Rei

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
Not bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It can't be over, not yet. We need more of this story. Please keep it going,Mom needs that over sized dick up her ass. I think that's how it goes. Good read ...........LAROC OF AGES

arsekoarsekoabout 11 years ago
Fill Mom with joy

I agree other comments, please restart this story.

There has to be suckling of her milk filled breasts and more big cumming to help dilate her womb for the birth of the new baby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
well done

I like the fact that the dad is not a complete ass, like the foreward said. Also, the chemistry between the mom and son is honest and as realistic as an erotic story gets. (I like it when the characters have more to them than just their lust.) I would like to see more work like this.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

I was hoping to read more of their incestuous sexual relationship, and that mom was pretty much hooked on her son's cock, since it was so much bigger than her husband's

Thanks for the read.

blackkatblackkatabout 11 years ago
damnnnnnn

That was really hot, I hope to see a lot more from this Family. Mom has to show Dad how his boy fills her up. while he watches...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Somewhere you forgot

the valentine's contest bit, as in it should be related to or having something to do with Valentines Day. The weak mention of "present" was, well, weak.

The passive voice and other writing errors detract. The grammar errors also hurt it.

It will obviously thrill the genre fans, but not a writing fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
milf or mishouldn'tf

I thought it was silly. Mother, father and son taking a bath together and for many years. Of course once he grows up he is wanting to fuck his mother. All boys do.

As usual, in most of the stories that I read, the mother states that we shouldn't be doing this, but does it anyway. Stop already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Once...

This is a gloriously wild story based on a wild time in our history. That's not the only reason that it struck me having a realistic feel, though. For me it held very strong overtones of the one - and only - time that things spiralled out of control between myself and my son (fortunately I never became pregant though!). My point, though, is that the 'one time only' scenario is the truly more likely one between mothers and sons, and it delighted me to see someone brave enough to offer such realism in their story. Thnaks for the memories and the images!

SchakaSchakaabout 11 years agoAuthor
once...

Thank you, Anonymous! Ingrained societal norms will usually prevent the intimate mother/son relationship from blossoming into a sexual affair. But the intimacy is there and given the right set of circumstances, it CAN happen!

I think I can detect your remembered pleasure in you and your son's one time tryst. Perhaps, you could email the circumstances of you and your son's affair and it's aftermath. I will use it in a story about you and him.

That way you could share that most intimate moment .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a terrific story, and

you really can't blame either Tommy or his mother. The 18 year old boy is riddled with testosterone, his young mind is ruled by his big balls. Tommy's mom is stunned when she sees her boy's huge stiff prick, the biggest she's ever even heard of, and her cunt leaks like a faucet. Only one thing to do. Tommy's got to fit his big prick up between his mother's legs and tear her mommy-hole to pieces, finally shooting his mother a great big twatful of his creamy semen. It turns out that the boy's fucked a baby up his own mother's cunt. His mom's so proud of her big handsome boy, his big thrusting prick, and his potent young balls. Tommy's pretty damn proud of what makes him a boy, as well.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 10 years ago
One of the few stories by Schaka

That I have not enjoyed. It seemed rushed somehow and at times almost juvenile. I'll be looking for the next one though.

sonfermumsonfermumover 10 years ago
Loved it.

Great story. I honestly expected something to happen at the beginning of the story. While all three were in the hot tub together. That would have been truly awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enough With The Humongous Breast.

It seems that all of these stories have a mom with DD's or larger. 38DD's on a 40 year old or older would sag tremendously and would not be pretty. Try keeping it believable.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
so much reluctance

so little regret

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
Story warning

if you continue to read this saga expecting to follow these characters on their collective journey, prepare to be disappointed!!

What a mess

There is no continuity from chapter to chapter. names change as often as the pages turn. there is absolutely no connection to reality. the make up of the community is as illusive as the fact checking (or absence thereof) permits. and the last chapter is a VERY cheap attempt to bring unrelated incidents together, and it fails miserably.

Anyone thinking they are going to read a story from start to finish should go some where else.

I have to ask, did the author read this story? or was it submitted by remote robots?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Schaka the Artist.

There is a famour voyeur site where Schaka has left extraordinary stories for years.

Many stories he wrote are so close to reality and extreme erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun

A nice short story, exciting, could even have been 1 page longer. Kind of wish the pussy hair had only been altered slightly into a heart shape. The hair of the 70's was great. In some ways I would have liked the mom to have been on the pill. Then again the parents did want another child. A continued relationship in secret between mom and son would be hot. I agree with a previous comment, characters need not have huge tits and cocks just to make a good read. Keep it a bit more normal, shall read more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cock rock hard

In her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need to consult a map

Great Story but its 430 miles from Big Bear to Santa Cruz. I live in SOCAL and could go skiing at Big Bear and go surfing at Huntington Beach and be home for dinner

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrific story

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

The mother put her son in an impossible situation. As an adult, she knows there is a time and place for everything, even drugs and wine. I would like to know the son's psychological and emotional status during the period the day after sex with his mother and the news of the pregnancy, especially since sex did not occur during ther interium.

NickCaveNickCave11 months ago

Terrible story. Chapters 1 & 2 were fine and then I quit in Chapter 3. The story becomes so disjointed and the flow is completely ruined. Chapter 3 is literally a new story with all different people. Except, you don't know that because he's saying mom & dad so you just assume it's people from Chapters 1 & 2. I've never done this before on this website. Sorry...but you need someone to do some heavy editing. I can't even imagine what happens after Chapter 3. I was enjoying this story too. Bummer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous