All Comments on 'Goal Achievement'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Oh dear!

So cold, so clinical, so lacking in erotic content.

There's not a lot wrong with the writing, but the story itself isn't delivered very well, I'm afraid. It ends up reading more like a shopping list than an erotic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Show of hands! How many have actually ever cum in their pants without touching it or anybody else touching it? All these willing cuck stories have a guy cum in his pants with no stimulation. I have never had that happen to me under any circumstances and their have a whole lot of circumstances. None of my friends that I've asked have ever done that either! I guess it's possible but I'm not sure about that! You'd probably have to be pretty fucked in the head for that to happen! Especially when it only happens if some guy is fucking your wife. I'd say that makes that person a little sick in the head! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Erotica?

For the wimp willing cuckolds maybe. Just another mindless willing cuckold story, nothing new. Same crap posted daily by the wimp ass cuckold writers. I guess they do have their followers so let them wallow in their own perverted sick minds. The anonymous below said it all. Very acute observation of the lifestyle. 1* for effort.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
I think, judging by the reaction of anonymous, the author new exactly what he was doing.

Drawing reaction...

But the comment has validity to the whole cuck theme. Well written and a miniscula of a different angle for which I commend the author. 4*

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
Fuck. Is that it in LW today?

I guess authors don't enjoy being panned on the brink of the weekend - especially those naughty fantasising married ones that probably write the bulk of these wife-sharing tales.

If their wives only knew!

But I was expecting some pilfering offerings from the fucked-up cucked and lonely broken misogynists like Huedogg or Cantgetany to make a contribution at least. What happened to chapter 2 'dogg? I mean if you're outta crack or something.....?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hopefully

you write for your own pleasure because as far as i'm concerned your just a sick fuck and as far being anonymous who in their right mind would want you to have access to any part of their life. You give your feelings in your stories i give mine in my comments which leads me to the earlier conculsion you are a sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
And it wont be long!!

Bravo. Well spoken description of these mundane idiotic stories. Your comment was far better reading than the story,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amen to author being a sick fuck...

Enough said....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
check her into a hospital for testing

let em know you will pick her up in 12 to 18 months if she test negative and leave her forever

Women that menally ill need help

toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadabout 11 years agoAuthor
I normally don't do this...

...but I submitted this story in a different category so as to not have to burden the sophisticates and highbrows. Clearly, I've been doing this long enough to know what kind of reaction a story like this gets in LW. I might repost it, maybe Group, or Fetish.

But what an entertaining bunch! I especially like the name calling, that's a hoot. Oh, yeah? You're a bigger one. I can't believe that with that title and tag line you all read it! Do you read every story without looking? How many times do you put your hand on the hot stove before learning it burns?

The those of you who left thoughtful and insightful comments on either the writing or the story, thank you. Especially if you used your member name. And for those of you who are dismayed that the story didn't include a horrible marriage breakup, loss of love, betrayal, isolation and loneliness... Really? That's the story you want to read?

Oh, yeah, one more thing. Read the one from the guy who objects to the proposition that a guy can cum in his pants. No, serious, read it. He asked his friends. How'd that conversation go? Hmm... Maybe there's a story there.... But rest assured I would submit it to another group.

Thanks for reading, everyone. It was not my intention to inflame the anons. But you take your fun where you find it. Glad everyone had an outlet for their frustration.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
A BJ-Fest???

Not exactly a "copy & paste" three times, but not too far away, either. Thank goodness for the friend/pimp providing a 'little something' different. Is Sweetie Spanish/Italian Maria or French Marie? Or did I miss Hubby calling her one name and Bull Pimp calling her the other?

Competently written, but too repetitious ... especially since the three cream-donors were not very well-developed (except their throat-swabs)!

4*

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Nothing To Say**

That would matter. UGH!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hotel Chat

This interesting thing about this story is the understated way it is presented as a mere recounting by the wife of her recent sex-capade. Much like a woman recounting how her recent shopping trip or golf game went. That was very interesting and a novel literary artifice on how to present the typical suck-fuck scenes. Also, the joyous way her sexual experience fullfilled both the husband's and wife's fantasies and desires showed that it was clearly a joint venture. Thanks for some good writing!

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
I'm glad

Glad to see from the author's comment that he-or is it she-has a sense of humor because some of those critical comments are really funny.

Or would be if they were not so ridiculous.

ursusmagnusursusmagnusabout 11 years ago
Hot, very hot!

There is something so forbidden about seeing your wife, the mother of your children, pulling down a strange man's boxers just to stuff her mouth with his inevitably thicker and larger cock that definitely makes a number of otherwise normal men either rant and rave or, yes, just about cum in our pants.

You he-men shouldn't complain too much, many of our wives work out extra hard to keep in shape. Who knows? Be a gentleman, have an attractive online profile, wait until she is on her knees, hopefully naked, and you can show us wimps just how much of a man you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I guess the writers name says it all...toomuchinmyhead....gotta get the shit out somehow, but why the fuck are you making us suffer too?

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 11 years ago
Hot story - Hot sex . . .

. . . dirty, nasty, no holds barred sucking sex with no rhyme or reason why; just do it now! For a quick vignette, this one hit the spot. Good job, author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ignore most of the Anons

Your writing prowess far exceeds any of theirs. And their lives are so sad. All they have to occupy their lives are their daily forays to the LW section of Lit, where they torture themselves with stories they claim to hate, and bitch about said stories.

The material is too raw for my tastes, but comments shouldn't be about content but rather competency. You are far more competent than any of the "BTB" authors that get raves here. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
@anon 2/2/13

Who held the gun to your head and forced you to pull up this site and read this story? Don't like a story? Either specify your complaints and move on or write your own damn story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I can comment on any fucking story I want.

If it's shit I'll call it shit. The writer, not author, writer, of this story allows anonymous comments. If he doesn't want comments from anons the writer will turn them off.

And by the way, this IS shit.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Just Entertainment

I think all of the authors should not accept comments from Mr. Anonymous. His opinion is usually ignorant and contains no insight (with a few exceptions). People read stories in this section that is about cheating wives, and then write stupid comments about the authors who write stories about cheating wives. If you know the story is going to be about a subject you don't agree with, why are you reading it? It's so hypocritical. Its kind of like a guy who fucks a prostitute, but then gets mad at her for being a whore. It's almost like you want to be pissed off. These stories are all labeled by Genre. If you don't want to read about a mother fucking her son, don't read anything in the Taboo section. If you don't want to read about rape, don't read the Nonconsensual section. And if you don't want to read about slut wives and cucks, don't read the Loving wives section. The point of reading stories is to stimulate your imagination and go places that you normally would NEVER GO. Its ok to read or write a story about a cuck. It doesn't make you a cuck. If reading a fictional story angers you, push the back button. Its not real life. If you think all of those BTB stories are based in reality, then you probably believe that Quentin Tarantino movies are real too. Its entertainment. If you aren't entertained, then what the fuck are you still doing here?

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
Sorry did I miss it.

Did the husband give his wife a big kiss when she arrived ?

He should accompany her up to the room next time and I'm certain there will be a next time. Ron you need to be just one of the guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey Fuckedinthe head

So the goal achievement was to pimp out his idiot wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PIMP

HE pimped his wife out for a gangbang, just to get his rocks off a sad guy.

-10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

How have I missed this author? Hot and aggressive from the hot wife POV. Different from most of what we get currently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
SUCKS

THIS FUCKING SHIT SUCKS A GREEN HIV INFECTED DONLEY DICK

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who was dumber?

The husband or the wife? She's the one getting the diseases first, so I guess she winds the booby prize - a divorce. Between them they don't have the IQ of a rock.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Have to

Have to tell your pimp and cuck just how good of a whore you are so you can do it again.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

0 star - sick cuck/wimp crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very erotic to read about such a hotwife. He is a very lucky husband to have such a sexy wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous