All Comments on 'Daddies Little Girl'

by Chrissie39

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Look forward to the next episode

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Indeed. Moar plz.

MaximguyMaximguyabout 11 years ago
Interesting start.

I'm always a little turned off by stories where the dad is a letch right off the bat. This is well written though, and well edited. The premise of the poor family and non working dad is refreshing. Too often these stories involve rich people who seemingly never have to work.

I'd be interested in seeing how these two get together. Even though it seems that it's a no brainer; she's a slut and he's already perving on her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The Dad is way too creepy! I agree with the other commenter! He acts like a 12 year old who just discovered how to jerk off! It also sounds like the mom and daughter are getting each other off! That's no big deal but the dad acting like a pre-teen is very creepy!

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearabout 11 years ago

Let the dad have a little fun getting turned on to his daughters panties. Watching his daughter and boyfriend would turn anyone on, and who wouldn't get just a little jealous. Well written story and I think you should keep the fantasy going and let the daughter and dad discover that incest isn't so bad after all. And while we're in the fantasy, have all three, mom, dad and daughter enjoying eachother.

sadpussy71sadpussy71about 11 years ago
love love love

can't wait to read more!!

and to the others.. if you don't like this type of story.. don't READ THEM!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Welcome back

Having looked back on your previous stories it's good to see that you diversify. Perhaps some other moaners might read those as well and realise your talent as a storyteller.

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
Top story...

This is as good as anything I have read of this type of story...you see into the dad's mind very well.....well worth another chapter I would have thought and it could go in a number of directions....thank you.

shortngirthyshortngirthyabout 11 years ago
You had me wanking

Wow! You had me wanking like crazy. I felt like I was there watching myself. Very good command of the Queen's English!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of the best

That was a great read! As a female, it's delicious to read a guy talking about his cock. Well written, definitely want another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
erm

im ashamed to say i just cummed for the first time.. it tasted good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

a lot. Well defined father'sfinancial predicament and very well written story. Dad's emotional situation is very believable, despite some nay sayers, being alone at home with the commun curiosity that developes thus. My funny bone kept saying thatthe dsughter with so many fucking b/friends was hving a side business - fuck for pay! That would help fa mily finances haha, and Dad will eventually benefit both ways: Fucking her and being her manager hahaha!!!

BilleyedBilleyedabout 7 years ago
More

Don't stop now, give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is my favorite so far

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam4 months ago

If I was daddy I would wait outside for the boys and tell them they needed to let me be their cockold and fluff him and clean them both or

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous