All Comments on 'One Night, Two Parties'

by astuffedshirt_perv

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You have a great story going on here. Can't wait to hear more. Only room for improvement may be in the titles of the stories. Maybe name them the same so the series is easier to follow, I wouldn't want to miss the next one.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comment

"Only room for improvement may be in the titles of the stories. Maybe name them the same so the series is easier to follow"

I agree, but I did not start out with the plan of writing a series, it just kind of happened. Literotica does not seem to allow a regrouping of dissimilar titles into a series. I will try to list the stories in the headers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Your Jen and Jason series is probably one of my favorite stories on the site. It's unpredictable and hot and interesting. Each chapter has been a completely different sexual and emotional adventure, but yet, they still flow together seamlessly. Throughout your previous installments, you hinted at the fact that Jason finds Jen as irresistible as she finds him - this theme is unmistakably emphasized in this latest chapter. Still, finding each other sexually irresistible is different from finding each other desirable in a larger, more lasting way. Jen's reasons for not correcting Karen's assumption that Jason is her boyfriend are unclear. Is she unwilling to let on that she's being a total "slut" for a guy with a girlfriend who seems primarily interested in her for sex? Does she secretly wish that Jason was in fact her boyfriend?

You showed a different side of Jason at the faculty dinner that made Jen even more attracted to him, leaving us to wonder if there will ever be reconciliation between what Jen wants (and probably deserves) and what Jason is willing to give. Jason's line, "it's not about you, it's about me," is something that no self-respecting female wants to hear from a guy she's so attracted to and the fact that Jen always gives into what he wants kind of makes their dynamic hard to swallow. In a way, everything that's happened has been very much about Jason - even showing Jen off as his date at the faculty dinner dressed in items he's picked out for her. Her presence, both beautiful and intelligent, only makes him look better. It parallels his obsession with publicly displaying her sexuality for others to see.

Meanwhile, Jen is completely helpless to his charms and domination, sexual or otherwise. As we follow her struggle between her lust for the kind of sex she and Jason share and the fact that he's not the *right* kind of guy for her to want, we can't help but delight in her giving into her wantonness. Throughout your series, she went from a virgin to a young woman who is beginning to realize the powers of her own sexuality. I really loved the cheesecake tease that Jen pulled in this last chapter.

We're left wondering who the girl was that came up to Jen and spoke to Jason - is this his girlfriend? Ex-girlfriend? Can't wait for you to spell it out. Please continue the series! (And soon!)

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comment!

Most readers don't understand how much authors crave reader comments. I would love to address some of your observations, but that would entail spoilers! Sadly, I do not think the next chapter will appear any sooner than this one did (5+ months). Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
interesting

Hey, I started by reading Booty Call before going back to read Crutches and then the next two. I must say that I'm really impressed, especially with Booty Call. you dont really see stories on this site with the guy being so true to asshole form. Jason reminds me of Tucker Max! Anw I like that Jen is beginning to realize her own power to tease Jason right back. In my mind this is going to end badly, though I can't decide for whom >:)

Barkley570Barkley570over 10 years ago
And When She Was Good...She Was Very, Very Good

And when HE was bad....he was horrid.

I like it that Jason appears to be falling for Jen. I quickly decided there probably isn't a "girlfriend" anyway. Maybe initially to keep Jennifer away - don't know. At first, I almost wished it had worked and she had found a "boyfriend". But the electricity that buzzes in this series would have flopped. So, you know best and I LOVE IT.

Thank you

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments!

I'm so glad you like the series. Thank you!

sopharoonessopharoonesover 10 years ago
frustrated!

omg, just read the first4 in the jen/jason series and i need something...someone, right now, lol. My brain is struggling to think properly atm but i really liked the bit where he pulls her panties off, female submission...and the bit where she eats the cheesecake, female sexual power! love it.

zammzammover 8 years ago
jen survives

Jen not only survives, she is starting to get a bit of leverage in this relationship (if anyone could characterize it as such). I think Jen is on the comeback trail. Let's see how things go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous