All Comments on 'Firecracker'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TimothyMTimothyMabout 11 years ago

Interesting and very different from most other stories. You must have had a hard time deciding between NH and GM for category.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 11 years ago

I love your stories. There is always something a little extra in what you write that makes even your non-human heroes very gallant and humane.

dlewdlewabout 11 years ago
Wow

Very good and a nice twist on demons and demon hunters. Most stories are full of anger and hate and other not so nice things. You're story was a welcome change from all of that.

SanguineAffairSanguineAffairabout 11 years ago

Very, very good. Loved it.

hk47enclavehk47enclaveabout 11 years ago

LOved it!!

Hope you do decide to write more in this series. I would like to see more of them.

Either way, awesome as always.

:)

willieonewillieoneabout 11 years ago
loved it but..

Such a pity it was a 'stand alone' I would have love a few more chapters of this awesome story. Thankyou for posting.

willieonewillieoneabout 11 years ago

I think Lit needs a GMNH section as I love reading of gay werewolves,vampires and now demons.LOL Strange taste for a hetro grandmother of two! Hehehehe!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 11 years ago

I agree as always a fascinating and brilliant story and yes I would love to see more of these two as well and as Wone said maybe there should be a sub section for GMNH I like the acronym hehe

canndcanndabout 11 years ago

I liked the fact that this was different. I assume these creatures were made up largely by you. It was a sweet story that was still edgy b/c of the whole demon thing. The one thing I wish had been clearer to me is whether Williem was born to do the job he did. Why would someone who is meant to kill/eat demons be born to human parents? How did his mom know to 'feed' him demons. Why not just enter the world as a being that kills demons? I wasn't sure if his mother , to make him into what he was.

I loved the part in the beginnng when Isaac is confused and scared and sounding like a child. It was very sad to think of how he has to live with having killed his step-dad who he obviously loved tremendously. But, it's sweet that he and Williem have one another since Williem was so lonely too. I think this could develop into an awesome story. You could look into the organization who pays him to go after demons. How did Williem become what he is? And develop them. Hope they keep at you to follow up. It was a great story though even if you don't.

Gayobsessedgirl_1Gayobsessedgirl_1about 11 years ago
Incredible

This was awesome a nice mix of eroticness and an epic story. I really hope I see more of Isaac and Williem. This can turn out to be a really good story.

avidreadravidreadrabout 11 years ago

I also vote for seeing more of this couple. I loved this story. I could easily see this expanded to include more background and more on the growing relationship. Thank you.

LeoLingLeoLingabout 11 years ago
Love it

They are epic, I love many of your tale, but this is my favorite. I check often to see if you have added new one. Keep doing what you do because you do it so well. Love the storie's.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 9 years ago
I loved it , BUT ...

I have this unfinished feeling about it ... u could tell us SOO MUCH MORE about them !!

I loved both characters - but Willem was super sexy ...

The pace wasn't rushed or anything, but u abruptly cut it and I'm really sorry it ended in such a way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Brilliant!

Excellent fic, glad there is a part two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous