All Comments on 'A Mistress and Her Slave Ch. 01'

by MistressTrinityJones

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Good start,please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more please

I second the above comment. Very hot. Want to read more exploits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MistressTrinityJones Does Not Fuck Around!

Wow! Hot, intense and immensely direct! Total BOING!

KareusKareusabout 11 years ago
Thank You for sharing!

I just love Your writing Mistress!

bigguy251bigguy251almost 11 years ago
What a wonderful Story

I have just finished reading Chapter 1 of A Mistress and Her Slave and just love it. Not only is it very erotic but it is also very well written, which shows that you not only have a very vivid imagination, but you also a skilled writer. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very nice

similar to a certain site where the Domme died..

not sure if story there had reached finality or was true..

anyway like yours..

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Medical Question..

While I don't mean to put a hamper on this delicious story, and pleasure the female master is feeling about her new slave. But wouldn't an erection, if kept overnight and not allowed to subside, cause irreparable damage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Willing to Serve

Mistress: I would love to happen to me what you describe in this article. I am completely shaved and eager to be trained to serve. I love being naked and would be willing to do what ever you ask. I want to be owned completely.

Submissive Male

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Submissive Male

I would love to be this fellow. To be naked and owned completely is something I would love to happen to me. I have already shaved my body and when naked, I have nothing to hide. I truly enjoy being in this state and would love to have a mistress. The idea of having my clothing locked in a locker also excites me.

jleniljlenilabout 8 years ago
Yes Mistress!

Excellent story, Mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too short!

Please, more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Submissive Male knows his place

Yes too short but oh how I wish he were me.

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
Good Sexy Story

Great life style story....This really turns me on...Ready to read chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want one

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good beginning! slave is shown it can obey, hear and listen. Immediate doing 1st command!

Kept naked! Yes! this slave was soon shaved of all body hair, to enforce Her ownership!

Seldom allowed cover of any kind! Especially if Friends are present!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Being desirous of being a slave to a strict lady myself, I felt quite envious of Jared. I think you are a superb writer, and I hope you will read some of my stories. I like to think I have become a little more professional in my approach to AAA Stud, which I have recently started writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous