All Comments on 'Your Husband is Fucking My Wife'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Thats it? feels unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow somewhat disjointed

the ending lacks a lot

Sid0604Sid0604about 11 years ago
Thank you

Thank you Lynn... I enjoyed reading this story.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

That was pretty good! Did not need a different ending or even more. Perfect. 5

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
A Neat Story

Another neat and tidy well written interesting believeable story from a reliable erotic writer...nice! Thanks..

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
Not a fan of LynnGKS stories

but I gave this a five, this was done very well and not her typical cuckold loving stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Another good story. How do you do it?

adgeonadgeonabout 11 years ago
Good read

I don't need the gritty details of divorce proceedings, just gimme the sex dammit! Lol, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good stuff!

Well written, as usual. But you need to buy and consult a map: A drive from Atlanta to Memphis takes way more than SIX HOURS and could not have gotten them there by late afternoon on the same day.. And Memphis is not a "short drive" from Nashville unless you're driving a private jet. Just a couple of little nits that I know from having spent a lot of time in Nashville. Anyhow, it's a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice story

another good job .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Enjoyed the Balance

Another good story Lynn. Good balance and build up - just would like it a little more tilted to detail on the fucking part. Well done though - keep them (and us cumming)! - Joe

nakdsubnakdsubabout 11 years ago
It could have used a little more in the end, but...

I still enjoyed it. Unlike so many I've read lately that simply lets the reader hanging with no end to the story, this kind of wrapped it up, although I would have like to hear a little more about their divorces. I still gave it 4*...good job.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Great Tale

I hate cheaters. The betrayed ought to get as much revenge as possible. This is a good way to start.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Perversely Romantic Change in Partners !

This is an easy, but not overly insightful read thanks to droll narrative voice. There was a big, gaping plothole as to how a affair flourished with Don's limited oral skills. Was the main allure of the affair the' forbidden fruit' aspect ?

A significant amount of damage was mitigated by the happy ending that I confess that I don't see the logic of, but happily consumed anyway. A swine shouldn't question too long a strawberry somehow dispensed in it's swill.****

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
Nice story

But it needed more...as it is written it is missing something..why does linda cheat with don when he is a putz in bed?why would she want him over phil? That majes the story hollower since it makes no sense....and what happens after this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Something special

Clever story and ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

This is the first story of yours that I don't mind.

I hope whatever came over you will still be around for your next story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Memphis-Nashville=3 hour drive

Change it to Minneapolis and St. Paul, or Miami- Ft. Lauderdale, although rush-hour traffic would still screw things up!

Also not sure if hotels will do that! Even with the same credit card number! If it were done from the same email address, that MIGHT work, especially if Hubby claimed to be Sweetie!

Even with details like that resolved, it is not a great premise, although it is done OK.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
That was a good tale with a twist

The author gave us a wronged husband who methodically gathered the data he needed to skate through the divorce with little financial imapact, However the author never really explained why our hero's wife was so spectacularly stupid in her inept choice of fuck toy with all his performance issues. The twist was the the two wronged spouses became very compatible lovers and rode off into the sunset.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Familiar tale but

from a different POV that made it more enjoyable. That and, as always, good writing skills. You're a better writer when you keep your often wild imagination under control!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Writing, Weak & Predictable Plot

I enjoy this writer's skill with word use, but I find her story lines to be very predictable. One knows from the get-go where it will all end. For once I would love to see her use her word skills to write a story with a lot more suspense and more erotic.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing everyone is a winner in this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yeah.

She falls madly in love with his cock right after being cheated on by her husband and being casually referred to by Phil as "any bitch", and then despite being angry and degraded by it, suddenly starts referring to herself as a bitch. It's like you wrote every character in this story to be an utter loser.

On a side note, what the fuck? A divorce is not a lawsuit. People don't "settle", and by initiating a long-lasting affair WHILE they are still married, Phil and his "bitch" just screwed any chance they have of filing under adultery unless they're both willing to commit perjury.

If you're going to write a loving wife story that involves divorce, it would help to read a few stories actually INVOLVING the realities of divorce that that you can understand how it works. For starters, I'm baffled that your experience is so far out in left field that you don't recognize the basic difference between a lawsuit and a divorce. If you can't or don't want to, then mention it as an aside instead of trying to drop fantasy plot elements about how they gonna win so awesomely. Divorce is an ugly reality and it doesn't work that way, porno vids or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yeah, but....

Maybe it's just me, but instead of doing revenge sex in Memphis, shouldn't they have gone home to make sure their spouses didn't get there first and lock THEM out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

the revenge was served nice and cold, but they found some really good dessert to last

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
need to fix your geography,

atlanta is 5 hours from nashville, and memphis is 2+ past nashville once you get there.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

A very good cheating wife story and the revenge part of it also.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Revenge

Great story. Keep them cuming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
cheaters deserve nothing

Both the cheaters need their lives ruined

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
5 *

5 * LynnGKS writes 1 mutual story after 5 one sided stories...................Better rate?

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
LynnGKS is on a roll...

I've read a couple of her earlier stories and they weren't my thing, even though the sex writing was hot. But, these more recent female-perspective cheating wife/husband revenge affair fantasies are a hit for me. You get the high-quality erotic content, but also a dramatic element. And, there's just something about righteous revenge sex that does the soul good. For me, this change in direction is a huge plus.

Of course, the fact that the writing is sharp, concise and witty makes it all the better. I'd like to see a longer story along these lines from her. Easy 5*.

kharrismakharrismaabout 11 years ago
A Happy Read!

I love Lynn's writing, and this one has it all: cheating spouses caught red-handed, revenge sex, budding romance... what's not to love? Keep 'em coming, Lynn!

indysubmaleindysubmaleabout 11 years ago
Another great one

I love reading about things from the woman's perspective.

ukresearcherukresearcherabout 11 years ago

I did like the story but I've enjoyed some of your others a great deal more.

Winter2011Winter2011about 11 years ago
Nicely done

Not a fan of most of your work but this was sweet in a hot way, very clever balance of emotion and sex.

boaman007boaman007about 11 years ago
Great

Wonderful story with great balance!

Alaska84Alaska84about 11 years ago
Very good

Enjoyed it!

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Why not just swap lives

Great story of very shallow dumb cheaters losing loving spouses. The trade off was for the better by the trade off from the offending cheaters were both substandard losing their loving spouses, while the aggrieved spouses upgraded to eachother. Great turning of the tables. The story had a shortage of emotion but the description was adequate.

deolwondeolwonabout 11 years ago
Good read

Enjoyed this one very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well that was fun

But now they're cheaters too. I'm thinking no one is going to get thrown out of any house and that things are going to get split 50/50. Seems like everyone lost.

ValundarValundarover 10 years ago
bipolar

thats the only way to describe this.

You are one weird author thats for sure.

That said... it was well written, and it did elicit thoughts/emotions from us readers.

May hate the direction your stories go... but it was still a good 4.5 * story. (giving it a 5 as there is not 1/2 stars here.)

Maybe try one with some BTB tones to it?

Either way keep at it.. good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice one

And funny to boot. I was greatly surprised when they just sat in the Hotel room and watched their spouses cheating /fucking on them. They should have had a couple of buckets of ice water and tossed it on them. Not much revenge, but enough to make a body feel good. This was a good effort on your part. Cheers!

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
the time line does not add up

he comes to her door in the morning, tells her about the affair and shows her the P.I. report and photo, they drive from Atlanta to Memphis, arriving at 4:30 in the afternoon, get a hotel room, get a key to his wife's room, wait till 9:30 to let themselves into the room to watch his wife and her husband in bed, have their chat, go back to their own room "by now "it's almost midnight, why not stay here?", they make love for seemingly hours, and then you say "It seemed like a lifetime since that damn doorbell rang this morning". huh?

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 10 years ago
Yeah their goin to Jackson

Funny tale. Thanks

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
my bad

it does fit the timeline. it was that night after the confrontation. same day, same trip, good ending to an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You do write bad stories

Nothing changes. 1 star because negative stars aren't available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i liked this story

i liked this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A GOOD STORY BUT THERE WAS A MISSING PUNCHLINE

((So suck that little thing and if he's not too scared he'll get hard again.")) She should have added, "but then, as often as you've fucked him, I'm sure you already know that."

MedicalpeteMedicalpetealmost 8 years ago
OK

Hey Lynn, I think you spin a pretty good line. Enjoyed this little episode. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It started out good

but quickly they quickly morphed into two people no better than their spouses. It was a short excuse for a revenge fuck. two stars and that's being kind.

ilovealliloveallalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

Dear Hi

A wonderful and gripping narration. Very down to earth and very real at the same time really romantic love developing in the storm of hassle and frustration. Wonderful

iloveall - Raj

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 5 years ago
Good story!

Well written. Good editing. Very believable. Hot & sexy like a LW story should be. Love her thoughts as she's enjoying the love making. Easily a 5. 😊😊😊😊😊

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 5 years ago
To you readers who think every story needs an end ...

most stories are just slices of life. They're not biographies or novels. They're short stories. Most of them are fiction anyway, so if you need another ending other than what the author provides, then make it up yourself. There are very few "and they lived happily ever afters." It's just entertainment. It's NOT REAL !!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good double BTB

Good double burn for both cheaters. Don't see Phil and Sandy as cheating, they had both informed cheating spouses that marriage was over. Don't usually care for LynnGKS' stories, but this one was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Enjoyed this little tale, good job.

amyyumamyyumabout 5 years ago
Hot, hot, hot

Did I mention that it was hot?

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

Great little tale. Sometimes there is a silver lining in that dark cloud.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Caught and sweet revenge

Definitely both traded up

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DISTANCE PROBLEMS?

Anonymous, 02-03-13 (titled: Good stuff!), claims "Atlanta to Memphis takes way more than SIX HOURS and could not have gotten them there by late afternoon on the same day."

I consulted the Internet. Atlanta to Memphis -- 5 hours, 46 minutes; 391.3 miles. Another site said 384 miles; 5 hours, 37 minutes.

Anonymous claimed, "I know from having spent a lot of time in Nashville."

Was that before interstates?

Was he driving a Model A?

Next, Anonymous says, "Memphis is not a 'short drive' from Nashville unless you're driving a private jet."

The Internet says it is 3 hours, 11 minutes; 212 miles.

Anonymous, 02-04-13 (titled: need to fix your geography), claims "atlanta is 5 hours from nashville, and memphis is 2+ past nashville once you get there." He did not capitalize the city names, nor did he explain why this bit of information (actually, misinformation) is a problem.

The Internet -- Atlanta to Nashville: 3 hours, 45 minutes.

Add that to going on to Memphis, 3 hours, 11 minutes, gives the 7 hours of Anonymous (5 + 2).

If Don left home 7 AM, plus takes an hour to stop at his hotel in Nashville and pull through a fast food drive-through to pick up lunch, he arrives Memphis 3 PM.

(Nobody said the convention started that day -- or even that there really is a convention, so no logistical problem there.)

It appears that the only distance problems are in the minds of certain commenters.

Paul in Oklahoma

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Best part was the sofa.

When the lovers became aware of their spouses quietly sitting there, not knowing for how long, and proceeded to get schooled in the art of divorce I just thought that was a supremely perfect moment. That was beautifully written.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
Anon ‘Distance Problems’

The couple (soon to be with benefits) did NOT have to drive to Nashville to catch their spouses humping. Not sure, given the (inadmissible in court) evidence, WHY either would want to waste a day. It IS about 6 hours, going through Birmingham AL ... however, depending on when, and from exactly where, you start (and finish) you can easily take 2+ hours getting out of Atlanta-area traffic on I-20, and an extra hour in Memphis traffic. If not lucky, Birmingham could chew up one another hour over projected. Trying to maintain 8-10 mph over posted limits will NOT save you more than 15-20 minutes.

A driver can get through Atlanta-area traffic going East-West (on I-20) or North-South (I-75 or I-85) in, or a little less than, the projected times ... between 2 AM & 4:30 AM. At 4:45 AM the donut-shop-baker rush starts, to get those bad-boy delicacies started.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

"Don't say anything Lynda," Don said. "We need to talk to a lawyer."

Yes, cheating spouses always both go to a lawyer to discuss their options on how to lie and cover their asses together.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 3 years ago

Good yarn, well written. 5 stars.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

First story that I’ve put in my favorites. An almost BTB.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Well written! Short & sweet with the right amount of sex! The person who wrote a review regarding the road trip to Nashville & navigating Atlanta traffic had to have written his/her review with "tongue in cheek"!!

des67des67over 2 years ago

Very well written...5 Stars...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

isnt there a 2nd part it was so hot and short

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well told tale. Walking in when the combatants having at it then sitting and watching gives the story twenty stars at least. Keep writing. LP

juanviejojuanviejoabout 2 years ago

OUTSTANDING! CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done, turn-about -is fair play, they say.Throughout was to easy catching them, but then I realized that they really didn't care or they just assumed their sportswear so naive they would never vet catch. GOOG job. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First part is good; now finish it!

Lowrider2020Lowrider202010 months ago

Five stars for a job well done.

olblueyesolblueyes8 months ago

liked it just fine for a quick stroker,

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written. They kind of blew themselves off the high road though.

OGHMNWOGHMNW5 months ago

A wonderful telling of the story. Their revenge sex satisfied both of them . Thank You!

OGHMNWOGHMNW5 months ago

This is a Wonderful Hot Erotic story of a husband finding out that his wife was cheating and that it was a husband of a couple who were friends. The wife is an Arrogant Bitch as they were caught in the act and with evidence. Don is a dummy and stupid for cheating on her. Phil and Sandy having accidentally revenge sex help both of them and they will make a happy new life together. Thank You!

FluidswallowerFluidswallower29 days ago

Thanks for a really fu read!! Great job!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous