All Comments on 'A Mistress and Her Slave Ch. 02'

by MistressTrinityJones

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Did he really deserve....

that golden shower. He'd not served well enough to deserve Mistress's lovely golden shower. Urine is a treat but you marked him well. The lucky thing!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 11 years ago
A fine second chapter

of a very good story - thank you. You should be a little more careful over paragraphs, however; the start of this chapter seemed like a solid and unappealing block of text and the story is too good to be let down by less than perfect presentation.

Apart from that niggle, very well done - a great story!

EdgarJames34EdgarJames34about 11 years ago
Well done...I love your work...you have a serious eye for dominant detail!

I thought the first paragraph was perfect. I thought it captured quite well the running mind set with all of its emotions of this new slave in a new and challenging situation.

I appreciated the nuance of that first paragragh very much.

You have your work cut out for you continuing with this story, as you have set such a high standard for yourself so far. I so very much hope you continue to be up to the wonderful task you have begun.

I think I fell in love with MistressTinityJones...just a bit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

ohmygawd you're so wicked - you're a fantasy! I'd trade places with Jared anytime!

ifoifoifoifoalmost 11 years ago
Better than first

After the first chapter, I was getting nervous that your characters had no emotions. Her internal debates and worries made the story so much better for me.

Your writing is quality. Five stars.

jleniljlenilabout 8 years ago
It's getting even better, Mistress.

I love this story.

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
The Sweet Taste of Piss!!!piss

Getting beat with a wooden spoon is a nice touch....Plus a sweet drink of piss is a real treat....

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114u6 months ago

Oh My……

This series is really getting good.

I can’t wait to see what more his mistress has in store for him…..The peeplay element was a nice touch.

What a lucky slave indeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous