All Comments on 'A Special Valentine Cherry -Lesbian'

by theravenfox

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE, PLEASE!!!!

What I said up top.

NaughtyboyKevin83NaughtyboyKevin83about 11 years ago
Wow...

That was amazing... Wish I had a valentines like that... much love

crashoverride100crashoverride100about 11 years ago
*Clap-Clap-Clap*

amazing as usual, Wow just wow, personally i think this is the contest winner but thats just my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Scorching

Love the contrast between voices. Your costar sounds supremely familiar. Excellent as always raven

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
oh my...

That was amazing! I nearly died from sexiness :)

Now there's something, right? Man found dead in his apartment. Cause: killed by sexiness.

10 stars!!

darklightfantasy27darklightfantasy27about 11 years ago
o Happy Valentines

that's what you call amazing voice work I love the new mic work I love it as always

DickyUKDickyUKabout 11 years ago
Happy Valantines!

Very hot... so good to hear you both in action ;o) I love the way you coax an orgasm out of each other... nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Worthy of all 5 stars

This I believe is the first submission of yours I have listened too and taking that into consideration and the fact that now that I have I can't wait for the next submission. I don't think I need to say anymore than that to tell you how good this submission was and is definitely worthy of all 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So sexy!

I am so excited to have you back here on Lit! Can't wait for the next submission (maybe even another chapter with those sexy two girls?).

ExploratorVimesExploratorVimesabout 11 years ago
Best one yet

I've listened to all of your submissions and love every one of them, but this. This was just beautiful and sweet, the fact that it is sexually charged is merely a bonus to a wonderful story. Thank you for your work.

Indybucfan1Indybucfan1about 11 years ago
Simply incredible!

Ravenfox,

You're latest submission is one you your very best. It was difficult to not cum when you started kissing. Very passionate. I would like to be included in your email correnspondence. I would also like to discuss comminissioning you to do a fantasy for me.

Patrick

Hammer985Hammer985about 11 years ago
Outstanding

Have to admit, this is one of your best, keep them cummin !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
super hot

Loved this very much!! Made me come hard.

Lesbian stories aren't normally my focus but this one really git

My motor revving.

Missing my guy...so thanks for the amazing fantasy.

Loved the excellent audio and two voices. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
'wow super hot and oh sooo super sweet :)?

Wow baby just when I though you couldn't get any better. Mmmm baby you. Blew me away you have changed my life you changed me from a man to a softly woman. The way you made love to her made me burn with a deeply womanly love and desire that I knew you were the only one I could ever want to know the real me. Mmmmm babyas I write this just know you are the onlt love for me. Love you always your sweet cherry pie.:) from Aaron

love.

HulaHoop444HulaHoop444about 11 years ago
Bravo!

This was wonderful! It was so sweet and sexy. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I'm impressed by your work!

BiBigirlBiBigirlabout 11 years ago
another TRIUMPH

Ravenfox.........this is yet another triumphant audio for the best audiophle (and beautiful woman) on literotica!! Hon, your style, delivery, acccompniment,(and your new microphone) is beyond compare in it's eroticism, romance and pure sexuality. I always look for a new story by you whenever I come to the site. You are just THE BEST!!!

theravenfoxtheravenfoxabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank You For Your Compliments!

I was blown away by the response to this story. I'm very proud of how it turned out, and I love the way my new mic sounds! I'm especially grateful to my friend Geonn Cannon (SquiresBoy) who collaborated with me on the script. He's a brilliant writer and I can't wait to work with him again.

@Kevin: I'll be your Valentine! :)

@Crash: It didn't win, but it came pretty close! I thank you for your applause.

@_mal_: Don't worry...I'll give you mouth to mouth resuscitation! LOL Thank you, darling. :)

@darklightfantasy27: Thank you! I'm completely head-over-heels with the new mic and I'm resisting the urge to go back and re-record some of my stories, such as Robbie Lite and Dancing With You.

@DickyUK: My sexy boy...when are we going to collaborate on an audio? I need more of you!

@ExploratorVimes: Awww, thank you! I am so pleased that most people enjoy an audio STORY that contains some sex rather than just audio sex. Not that audio sex is a bad thing. I've enjoyed it myself. :)

@Indybucfan1 (Patrick): I'm so glad you enjoyed it. If you haven't already, send an email to RavenFoxAudio@Gmail.com to be included on my mailing list. :)

@Hammer985: I have to agree that this is one of my best audios. And I will definitely keep them...and YOU cumming. ;)

@HulaHoop444: Thanks for hearing the sweet as well as the sexy. I tried to show how an encounter can be a little awkward and funny and still be sexy. My next submission will be for the Earth Day contest. I don't know HOW I'm going to top this one, but I'm going to try.

@BiBigirl: *naughty kisses* You flatter me, sweetheart! I'm always pleased to please you!

To all the anon commenters...thank you so much for your feedback on this audio. For everyone who voted, you have my gratitude.

tiger2012tiger2012about 11 years ago
So hot and so sweet

This is the best audio I've heard! I came so hard when you came Raven hehe. If you can bring back "Gina". That will be great!

Ricky_RocketRicky_Rocketabout 11 years ago
Mmm...oh yeah!

Once again, you've left me hot and bothered!!! ;)

MissMegs4025MissMegs4025about 11 years ago
Oh wow yet another HOT one!!

So not only do you have the sexiest voice EVER but this story was AMA

Amazing! You do crazy things to me ;-) keep writing/talking, please!

Meghan

rushirushiabout 11 years ago
ummm

melting or drowning deeper & deeper .......

thank you for such a wonderful voice experience.

Kinkyaj34Kinkyaj34about 11 years ago
Best fantasy ever

Mistress raven this fantasy is your finest & best work so far, the erotic sounds of a horny lesbian introducing her best friend to the joys of girl on girl sex was so hot, My cock was rock hard before I even undid my jeans, waiting in horny anticipation for your next story Xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
unff

Holy shit. Came harder to this than any other story I've ever listened to. Fabulous. Sexy voices and the dialogue was artfully done - no graphic, over the top dirty talk. Thanks for recording, looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You Were My First!

What an intro to audio erotica!! I felt like Gina. Audio virgin no more! This is soooo much better than visual porn. I followed right along with your instructions and had my two fingers working hard. Thank you, Raven. You have a new fan. What was that fabulous song you played at both ends of the story? Can't find it on Music ID. Not sure if I'll be able to hear it without touching myself though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great loving story, who is the song by?

Great story - not just erotic but evocative of love too.

And great song! Who is it?? I can't find an attrition anywhere!

theravenfoxtheravenfoxabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks And The Song

Thank you all for your wonderful comments and your votes. I have gotten nothing but positive feedback on this audio story and I'm very proud of it. Thank you for listening!

I've had a couple of listeners ask about the song. I meant to put this in the text and the audio intro of the story, but forgot. It is "Runaways" by Elle Lefant and I found it on Jamendo.com.

niknatniknatabout 11 years ago
Absolute Magic!

Sometimes you find a story with ALL the right elements and this is definitely that story! The well thought out story, that voice (and yes that mic is super sweet and captures you superbly), brilliant editing and of course the sweet slow seduction and climactic build... I'm all warm and tingly again just thinking about it ;-)

Your fantasies are like visiting the Aural Magic Eros Kingdom. Keep up the great work babe!

-Niki

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
:)

Fucking Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
5 star

I didn't know whether to laugh or come, so I did both. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really beautiful

This story was really quite beautiful and romantic. And the way you told it put me in the room with them, seeing them make love, hearing their passion, and feeling their love. You are an incredible author. Thank you for this beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I would like to communicate with you, i consider you exteamly

I would like to communicate with you if that is ok with you, my address is ecurbzero5@gmail.com,, I'm Bruce

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

that was awesome' it make me hot ......

umemahiyaumemahiyaover 10 years ago
your voice is ......

your voice is doing things to me

if you are in love with microphones

then I am in love with you

ume ..... g

ot a goddess (hehehehe

biharborlady88biharborlady88over 10 years ago
WOW!!!!!

That was the most erotic story I've ever listened to! Your sexy voice is what put me over the edge, twice. Thanks and keep posting the audio stories that will make any lady cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

Damn that made me wet. Great job. Your voice is extremely sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it!

I have never commented on a story here before but i just had to say how much i appreciate the incorporation of consent and communication in the audio, in addition to how hot it was in general.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

i loved this it got me so wet so super fast. i started to figure out that i like girls and listening to this made me want to have my first lesbian experience like this. this audio also helped me confirm that i like girls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Breath taking

I love how extremely sexy your voice is and as a bi girl I loved this story . Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love your work

I do have one question are you in these while you're recording these tapes are you the one actually doing the oral sex and stuff while you're making them if you can I'd like an answer back I love your stuff I love your novels everything it is all so good and he gets me and my girl to have a sex life so you're helping us so thank you and if you can email me Stefanie Zerbe 94 09 yahoo.com thank you and I'll greatly appreciate it I hope you come up with more novels very soon in recordingwould you recording the stuff you make me feel like I'm right there watching it or imagining it was me same with my girl I think she likes it too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG 💕

I fell in love lol , you are soo sexy and sound so attractive keep up the good work! 💖💋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OOOOO Jude

I want you Jude, i wanna be your Gina. I am straight but my fantasy is to be with a lesbian for the first time who is as gentle as you ...i fingured myself to cum imaging being your Gina

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gina

Who voices Gina?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

thoroughly enjoyed . loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Has anyone ever told you.....

...that you sound a bit like a sultry Jackie Kashian. It works for me. You never fail to make me hard

RockyMountainMinstrelRockyMountainMinstrelabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

Loved it as usual, your a gifted storyteller. New mic is kinda quiet but sounds awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Made me wet

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Kik me @literoticaonly

new to this site but I always read the post here. Oh my gosh the way my pussy drip and flow as i read all of your sexy comments. I rub my clit and slide two fingers in and out of my tight pussy. I’m straight and I’m a virgin but I’ve always wanted to know what it feels like for a woman to suck and lick my pussy, to fuck me with a strap, and to tribe our hot warm wet dripping pussy’s together. I’m 19 and my legs shake every time I rub my juicy pussy, I lay naked and imagine a woman having her way with me and making me squirt and orgasm. Mmm I’m so wet that juices are running down my legs ohhhh yesss I want a woman so bad. Talk dirty to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Glad to have listened

Your storytelling is very captivating. I felt as thought I was watching a short film with all the echo for mind thoughts and music added. It might have been a few effects but gave a great edge compared to other audios. I also like the building of an relationship to the main event as I personally like the love bond aspects. I would like to listen to more with your style but from this I think I'll stay straight personally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lovely Cherry picking

Another story from my Scherazade that just blows me away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Funny sexy

I love this story. So well written and told. Waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

sooo good, this turned me on so much

AlexPHensonAlexPHensonover 4 years ago
Love this one

I come back to this one all the time cos Gina sounds so soft and sweet, man. Really hot story, great voice acting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous