All Comments on 'Jackie: Tennis Shoes'

by Naked1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
H O T

for your next adventure wear sheer crotchless pantyhose and heels, you still wouldnt be naked...

BarbaraBarbaraabout 11 years ago
Vicariously penned by a male submissive, anonymous reader had expected husband to offer his erect penis to be milked dry by some shell-shocked married female, suitably devoid of pubic hair?

Jackie should train her shy husband to be more daring, hopefully by enrolling him into a genuine feminist 'CFNM' group, before he dreams up his next erotic chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Uncontrollable cumming

Oh fuck fuck fuck this story has generated the most uncontrollable orgasm I ever experienced before I could pull my pants down my dick couldn't resist it any longer and shot five whole loads of cum into my underwear and as I write this I can feel it hardening again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The turn on

The turn on iz she iz not pushed by her husband and then when confronted by strangers her reaction is to play with herself and masturbate for strangers, how exciting, wattz next???

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

I am dehydrated after reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW!

Great story. Awesome couple making friends quickly.

WhiteStockingsWhiteStockingsalmost 5 years ago
well done!

Excellent development of the story. And a variety of locations.

I appreciate particularly that there is no violence or force involved.

Nudesue26Nudesue26over 2 years ago

Great story of a woman who knows what she wants and a husband willing to let and help her achieve that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous